[q] DOUBT OF motorola moto g

Search This thread

kayserxx

Nov 30, 2012
how it behaves with respect to the ram, the phone gets very hot? such is the camera? I come from a s3 and my experience was pesima regarding ram memory, gets very hot s3 lot and do not want to repeat the bad experience, really worth the investment???

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2012
Thrissur
Its good

how it behaves with respect to the ram, the phone gets very hot? such is the camera? I come from a s3 and my experience was pesima regarding ram memory, gets very hot s3 lot and do not want to repeat the bad experience, really worth the investment???

Hi,
I am using the XT-1033 variant and is very happy with the performance.
Pros :
  • The value for money factor is very high in this phone.
  • The 1GB RAM is enough for me and all the games and apps work smoothly.
  • The camera is good if there is good lighting . Otherwise, there is noise around the edges.
  • There are many good features in the camera, but it lacks Photosphere feature ( As there is no Gyroscope sensor )
  • Buy the 16GB version only as the firmware takes about 4 GB of space.
  • It's Splash resistant, but not water proof.
  • Gorilla Glass 3 display - Scratchproof.
  • High display density - Gives a sharper picture than the iPhone 5s.
Cons :
  • The charging time is high. I have to leave it overnight to get a full charge .
  • There is slight heating if you use it while charging with WiFi or mobile data.
  • The WiFi signal strength is low. Where I get 4 Bars on my Windows 8 Laptop , I only get 1 Bar on my phone.

But this phone has features like Gorilla Glass and Nano Coating that even the 20k Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 doesn't have.
The only low point is the 5MP camera while the SGG2 have an 8MP one. But that can be neglected as the photos are of good quality and the phone has many other features.

Reactions: t3chmedi3

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
Charging time depends on charger. 5V and 1-1.5 A give you a full charge in 2-3 h
Wi-fi signal is good for me. I have never seen there is a signal lost or something else compare with my tablet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its good

Hi,
    I am using the XT-1033 variant and is very happy with the performance.
    Pros :
    • The value for money factor is very high in this phone.
    • The 1GB RAM is enough for me and all the games and apps work smoothly.
    • The camera is good if there is good lighting . Otherwise, there is noise around the edges.
    • There are many good features in the camera, but it lacks Photosphere feature ( As there is no Gyroscope sensor )
    • Buy the 16GB version only as the firmware takes about 4 GB of space.
    • It's Splash resistant, but not water proof.
    • Gorilla Glass 3 display - Scratchproof.
    • High display density - Gives a sharper picture than the iPhone 5s.
    Cons :
    • The charging time is high. I have to leave it overnight to get a full charge .
    • There is slight heating if you use it while charging with WiFi or mobile data.
    • The WiFi signal strength is low. Where I get 4 Bars on my Windows 8 Laptop , I only get 1 Bar on my phone.

But this phone has features like Gorilla Glass and Nano Coating that even the 20k Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 doesn't have.
    The only low point is the 5MP camera while the SGG2 have an 8MP one. But that can be neglected as the photos are of good quality and the phone has many other features.