Dusk 6.5 Titanium & Extras (Taskbar WM 21869 Build, 15-10-09)

Search This thread

grzegorz10

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
Thank you for looking into it. To be honest, without ur theme I would have given up titanium and stick to manila. Just a small glitch I hope u can fix.

The R&R black (or Rock and Republic black) is actually an original theme found in the ROM, . Here is the theme + other original themes:

View attachment 208987

Thank you..
Thanks for this, just give me some time as I'm caught up with a fvew other things at the moment

dydam

Jun 17, 2008
6.5 Task Bar & Extras is great! Even if only the battery icon changes color depending on the level of battery charge ... For example, orange for 40%, red below 20%.
I unfortunately do not have the knowledge to make the same changes ...
Sorry for my English ...

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
6.5 Task Bar & Extras is great! Even if only the battery icon changes color depending on the level of battery charge ... For example, orange for 40%, red below 20%.
I unfortunately do not have the knowledge to make the same changes ...
Sorry for my English ...

G10 didn't want to add any additional colors to the taskbar as it would take away from the "Dusk Theme" look, so I believe something like this will not be implemented.

dydam

Jun 17, 2008
A range of GSM icon? Red writing, I was referring to the subtle - pastel color ...
But if the G10 decided to leave the icons as is - and this is super!

sandymac

Jun 3, 2008
Ledbury
George,

Given that all current ROMs are being released as UC compatible, is it possible to use another CAB installer? Your CABs all have to accept the installed by... and as such are not compatible. Would make life a lot easier for everyone when flashing their ROMs.

Just a thought. :D

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
George,

Given that all current ROMs are being released as UC compatible, is it possible to use another CAB installer? Your CABs all have to accept the installed by... and as such are not compatible. Would make life a lot easier for everyone when flashing their ROMs.

Just a thought. :D
I'll keep that in mind for any future releases

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
sorry, I mean when plug in earphone to listen to the radio, the "earphone" icon can't be showed.

I've never had an "earphone" icon with any of the many different icon sets I've tried. The only one that changes is the bluetooth icon when my hands free is connected. This "earphone" icon isn't there with the stock icons either.
Yes they show up as a set of Headphones and this part has been skinned.

Rainbow86

Jan 25, 2009
Beijing
Earphones icons is in the taskbar

Yes I am listening to music right now and is looking at a hearphone icons in green...

Very nice icons.

Just waiting for more things for dusk for example would like titanium icons to also show favepeople and titanium weather.

But just a wish

Rainbow86

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
Yes I am listening to music right now and is looking at a hearphone icons in green...

Very nice icons.

Just waiting for more things for dusk for example would like titanium icons to also show favepeople and titanium weather.

But just a wish

Rainbow86
Not working on the Titanium at the moment as I'm caught up with a rebuild for manila 2.5 but will look into that after I'm finished this.

Rainbow86

Jan 25, 2009
Beijing
Not working on the Titanium at the moment as I'm caught up with a rebuild for manila 2.5 but will look into that after I'm finished this.

No hurry I always been very happy with the things you have made and if it takes a lot of time to rebuild manila 2.5 then take as much time as you like. People at Xda like your things because they are extremly well made.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to your 2.5 manila. Looks to boring for me right now. (know you will change that) :)

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
No hurry I always been very happy with the things you have made and if it takes a lot of time to rebuild manila 2.5 then take as much time as you like. People at Xda like your things because they are extremly well made.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to your 2.5 manila. Looks to boring for me right now. (know you will change that) :)
Thanks for the words, what are you running at the moment and have you tried the 2.5 from Miri yet?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Titanium Skin & Addons

Titanium%20v2.jpg
    -----------Rotate----------
    RS.jpg

---Dusk Titanium v2---

A skin with side icons, to match main icons. Disable Windows Default and then uninstall previous Dusk Titanium before installing this one then re'enable Windows Default.

---Rotate----

A simple tool that rotates the screen. There are two options depending on whether you want it on your Left or Right Softkey

Start%20Menu%20Icons.jpg

----Start Menu Icons------

To Download please go to http://cid-9bd3a088bb863c14.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Dusk%20New%20Manila%20CAB|4s/Dusk%20Start%20Menu%20Icons.zip

y1p77n6ID_tqnFDGHsmdbNNA7V9v0VRN7ABrMtGP3l31W3SCfp-ttYBsitiWIkzinGbFI_A1eWEv4QPL1mbM0Xx3vz8rg9fSeaq
    Lockscreen2.jpg

---Dusk 6.5 Lockscreen v3.0

Special Thanks to Heartofwolf for his help in tweaking the Lockscreen.