Read op! True story what happend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TripNRaVeR

Jun 25, 2010
Maasbracht
apperently when your name is not J or Z its not allowed to protect your work! when J and Z where bashing at my work for using there files and they were crying and telling everyone i stole from them you all get a boner from watching Z when i do the same now everyone is crying because i dont let people steal!!!

PLEASE KNOW THIS BEFORE YOU BUY AN X10
if youre a thief then your welcome here, if you share and just ask credit your being handled like adolf hitler

so inmature!

:(:(:(

Last edited:

mobby0411

May 1, 2009
UK
downloading now will test thanx trip ;)

Is it a good idea to put the disclaimer below the shots that it contains no paid apps ? or have the mods sorted themselves out now ? :D

will this version require the SD fix from the last rom (i had to flash it) if so can we flash the last fix ?

flashing.....

Last edited:

huntleth

Jul 31, 2010
Looks fantastic, downloading now.

Might it be worth adding in some info about baseband patch, language support and crash system server routine?

Also, a bug I noticed in the last version prevented me from reverting to your messaging theme once I had changed it. I imagine if you haven't changed anything here I'll be able to reproduce but will let you know :)

Great job!

mobby0411

May 1, 2009
UK
wifi does indeed work :) reboot whilst logging into facebook so far ...worked fine second time round

all booted up google and facebook logged in and synced
downloading apps from market working (apart from angry birds and other games as before)
Wifi working
mobile data working (using bb patch on bb58 and crashing system server on first boot)

another random reboot on market will carry on testing and let the rom settle ....seems ok now

applied a theme downloaded installed then upon applying i was told the phone would reboot and it did theme was applied all fine :D

SD fix from last release isnt needed astro and root explorer read the Sd fine :)

Last edited:

kozxmartt

Feb 22, 2011
Wow!!! What a beauty. Can't wait for the unified baseband version. :)
Since it contains parts of the unified baseband that won't give WLODs, I'm downloading it right now!

Last edited:

huntleth

Jul 31, 2010
Unless I was just wrong, I was under the impression no baseband patch would be needed? I am on 54 and could not crash the system server (it just rebooted the phone and I could not get a signal) so I flashed the baseband patch and all is good :)

Edit - Backup cannot restore data.

Last edited:

rls190687

Dec 12, 2010
newcastle
www.facebook.com
Unless I was just wrong, I was under the impression no baseband patch would be needed? I am on 54 and could not crash the system server (it just rebooted the phone and I could not get a signal) so I flashed the baseband patch and all is good :)

Edit - Backup cannot restore data.

goto file manager and click on apks it will have loads of apps that you have installed befor install them that way but as for other data it wont have that

huntleth

Jul 31, 2010
goto file manager and click on apks it will have loads of apps that you have installed befor install them that way but as for other data it wont have that

No worries, have sorted it - if anyone is having issues restoring data, try restoring desktop screens separately from other data using MIUI Backup :).

As others have said, this may be 'unified' but still requires the baseband patch by the look of it, no need to reflash this ROM, just xrecovery and flash the patch again :).

TripNRaVeR

Jun 25, 2010
Maasbracht
No worries, have sorted it - if anyone is having issues restoring data, try restoring desktop screens separately from other data using MIUI Backup :).

As others have said, this may be 'unified' but still requires the baseband patch by the look of it, no need to reflash this ROM, just xrecovery and flash the patch again :).

This isnt unified baseband version, it contains parts of it to prevent people from using seus over and over again when they dont read my OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    apperently when your name is not J or Z its not allowed to protect your work! when J and Z where bashing at my work for using there files and they were crying and telling everyone i stole from them you all get a boner from watching Z when i do the same now everyone is crying because i dont let people steal!!!

PLEASE KNOW THIS BEFORE YOU BUY AN X10
    if youre a thief then your welcome here, if you share and just ask credit your being handled like adolf hitler

so inmature!

:(:(:(
    Uploading new rom version 1.0.2 FULL UPDATE

Changelog:
    - Bootanimation
    - Improved speed
    - Rebuilded framework
    - Newly configured apps
    - All network and data errors fixed including wifi
    - Minor bugs fixed
    - Strongly improved gsm&data connectivity

ROM LINK ADDED TO OP