FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] [question] ATT version ships with only 3 pages/screens - how to change to 5?

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bfrank, Junior Member on 13th April 2013, 06:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Saw it in LA store today - looked awesome - but no stock and said cant sell until 19th.... One question - it only hade three pages and I could not find a setting to change to standard 5 pages for Andriod. With blinkfeed taking one page this is a concern.... Anyone that has one figure out if 5 pages are possible on the ATT version. I know from reviews they have shown 5?!?!?
13th April 2013, 06:39 PM |#2  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Lawton, OK
Thanks Meter: 4,497

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrank

Saw it in LA store today - looked awesome - but no stock and said cant sell until 19th.... One question - it only hade three pages and I could not find a setting to change to standard 5 pages for Andriod. With blinkfeed taking one page this is a concern.... Anyone that has one figure out if 5 pages are possible on the ATT version. I know from reviews they have shown 5?!?!?

Yeah 3 is default. Hit home while already on the homescreen and there should be an option to add one. IIRC

Sent from my HTC One VX using xda premium
14th April 2013, 07:59 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
No you have to add pages from the settings. Same place you add widgets to the home screen.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

4 screens is all it'll do. The fifth is the live feed home screen.

15th April 2013, 04:24 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nreddell

No you have to add pages from the settings. Same place you add widgets to the home screen.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

4 screens is all it'll do. The fifth is the live feed home screen.

You can also just pinch to zoom on the home screen and tap the + to add another screen.
16th April 2013, 02:18 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Here is a video for "20 tips and tricks" for the HTC one that shows you how to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZsZe...e_gdata_player

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Swisser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Swisser Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)