FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Touch button doesn't work sometimes

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By killerb4dger, Junior Member on 16th April 2013, 11:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hiya all,

Got my HTC one few weeks back and think its freaking awesome. Love the phone, just one small problem.

Every now and then the two touch buttons (back and home) don't work, but not at the same time.
For example, im using facebook and look at an image. I try to go back but the button doesnt work so I have to use the home button. Usually it works again if u lock the phone the unlock it again.

Sometimes happens to the home button, like when you double touch the home button it shows recent applications. Again I have to lock and unlock it to get the touch buttons to work. Its not a really problem more of an annoyance, just hope it doesn't get worse. But still, I wouldn't expect this from a new phone.

I did email HTC support but they haven't got back to me, any thoughts guys?
I have rooted phones in the past and installed other ROMs, but I wanna keep the stock at least til the warranty is up on this phone. Also checked for updates, and found none.

So yeah, any thoughts

Thanks

Andy
16th April 2013, 01:16 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerb4dger

Hiya all,

Got my HTC one few weeks back and think its freaking awesome. Love the phone, just one small problem.

Every now and then the two touch buttons (back and home) don't work, but not at the same time.
For example, im using facebook and look at an image. I try to go back but the button doesnt work so I have to use the home button. Usually it works again if u lock the phone the unlock it again.

Sometimes happens to the home button, like when you double touch the home button it shows recent applications. Again I have to lock and unlock it to get the touch buttons to work. Its not a really problem more of an annoyance, just hope it doesn't get worse. But still, I wouldn't expect this from a new phone.

I did email HTC support but they haven't got back to me, any thoughts guys?
I have rooted phones in the past and installed other ROMs, but I wanna keep the stock at least til the warranty is up on this phone. Also checked for updates, and found none.

So yeah, any thoughts

Thanks

Andy

I would return asap. That shouldn't be happening although I heard this issue from someone else but most people don't have this issue.

I'm not an addict I just flash a lot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)