[Q] Google Play Store Force Close on LG L70

Search This thread

randomfatkid

Jun 23, 2014
So I'm having issues with the Play Store. It keeps force closing when I try to launch it. I've rooted my device, installed Superuser SU and updated it as well. However, when I try to launch the Play Store or even update my apps, it keeps crashing. I've tried clearing cache/data and force stopped it with a reboot. It still does it. I've tried uninstalling the updates and rebooting, still happening. I even downloaded the updated APK for the store and it will open but then if an app tries to update, it'll close.

I even went so far and did a factory reset and it still does it.

It kind of sucks because I'd like to be able to download apps, etc.

Any clue/ideas what I can do?

I'm using LG L70 from MetroPCS

abhishek 9650

Feb 24, 2014
new delhi
www.droidcops.blogspot.com
So I'm having issues with the Play Store. It keeps force closing when I try to launch it. I've rooted my device, installed Superuser SU and updated it as well. However, when I try to launch the Play Store or even update my apps, it keeps crashing. I've tried clearing cache/data and force stopped it with a reboot. It still does it. I've tried uninstalling the updates and rebooting, still happening. I even downloaded the updated APK for the store and it will open but then if an app tries to update, it'll close.

I even went so far and did a factory reset and it still does it.

It kind of sucks because I'd like to be able to download apps, etc.

Any clue/ideas what I can do?

I'm using LG L70 from MetroPCS

just change the apk with latest one in /system/app
make sure to delete the first apk and rename the app name to 'phonesky'
reboot