Need beta testers for 4.2.2 based ROM

Search This thread

shauder

Sep 27, 2010
Looking for individuals who would be interested in beta testing a complete 4.2.2 ROM for the SGS3. We have testers for d2vzw and d2spr but are lacking anyone to test for d2tmo and d2att. If you are interested please send me an email at shauder [at] teambamf.net.

Thanks

caspersfi

Apr 12, 2011
West Virginia
Team BAMF?? Hell effing yes!!!! Ran there work when I had my HTC TBolt. Shoot me the link. I test for Team VeNuM but would be happy to test BAMF's work!!

EDIT: message sent

Last edited:
Reactions: shauder

shauder

Sep 27, 2010
Emailed.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Thanks everyone who sent me an email or PM. I hope I have responded to all of you. Right now I have enough testers and appreciate everyones help! If you have already responded and I didn't get back to you please send me another email.

BaconStep

Jan 31, 2012
Las Vegas
I can do d2tmo

Edit:guess you got enough for that one

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Last edited:

jaythaovadose

Oct 14, 2011
Or I'm going to pretty much be the same as I was before. Lol. Thanks bro rock solid can't wait until the next update

Replied From My Galaxy Esssss Trey

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BAMF from the looks of it. I thought there wasn't anything else coming out of them.

Edit-Nothing has happened with BAMF since October. Seems like they were on a hiatus.
    Team BAMF?? Hell effing yes!!!! Ran there work when I had my HTC TBolt. Shoot me the link. I test for Team VeNuM but would be happy to test BAMF's work!!

EDIT: message sent
    Emailed.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app