Alexander Theme For Jedi Roms

Search This thread

AZ2ENVY

Oct 1, 2010
Energy Vortex's
Okay so this theme is not changing any
.apks. I flashed this from the internal and external SD with the same results. Its saying the .apks (many different ones) are not found, ignoring. Any ideas?

Sent from a Note II in a Galaxy far away

J_Whit85

Jul 10, 2012
Dallas
.apks. I flashed this from the internal and external SD with the same results. Its saying the .apks (many different ones) are not found, ignoring. Any ideas?

If you don't have them installed as system app they don't get themed, so they are ignored

Sent from my SGH-T889

Reactions: AZ2ENVY

Sean Sounds

Jun 16, 2010

This happened to me as well. Some of the apks in the zip file that are in System/apps are no longer being morphed because the play store has updated some of these apps and they now reside in data/apps as com.??? files. I had to change the names of some of the apks that were in the system/apps folder and move them to the data/apps folder before flashing. Not all of the ones I changed got morphed properly however. Some of the files I changed were located in the data/apps folder and got morphed. But instead of changing the icon on the file it found it instead created a second file (with a ~2 on the end of the name) with the new morphed icon. That new file won't install or load. Only the original loads with the old icon so I'm guessing it's more to it than just changing the names of some apk files for some apps.

Some apks I can recall not morphing was:
Facebook
DropBox
YouTube
Flipboard
Google Maps
Chrome
ChatOn

apen83

May 17, 2012
eau claire

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367868596502.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367868596502.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 202

GhostZini

May 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
This happened to me as well. Some of the apks in the zip file that are in System/apps are no longer being morphed because the play store has updated some of these apps and they now reside in data/apps as com.??? files. I had to change the names of some of the apks that were in the system/apps folder and move them to the data/apps folder before flashing. Not all of the ones I changed got morphed properly however. Some of the files I changed were located in the data/apps folder and got morphed. But instead of changing the icon on the file it found it instead created a second file (with a ~2 on the end of the name) with the new morphed icon. That new file won't install or load. Only the original loads with the old icon so I'm guessing it's more to it than just changing the names of some apk files for some apps.

Some apks I can recall not morphing was:
Facebook
DropBox
YouTube
Flipboard
Google Maps
Chrome
ChatOn

I too can't morph those *****es. Sux. I do have paid titanium but that trick only works for gmail and market but as far as i can tell app itself aint themed but icon is. Like i said, i love this theme to death but i must finish themeing all that is missing now. Anyone who figures **** out holla at me

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

apen83

May 17, 2012
eau claire
I too can't morph those *****es. Sux. I do have paid titanium but that trick only works for gmail and market but as far as i can tell app itself aint themed but icon is. Like i said, i love this theme to death but i must finish themeing all that is missing now. Anyone who figures **** out holla at me

The apps themselves arent going to be themed it is just the icons. Unless its the system apps that make up the theme itself.

You guys could try taking your apps that arent being themed and moving them to system/apps changing permissions and reboot into recovery and flash theme over.

Last edited:

GhostZini

May 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
The apps themselves arent going to be themed it is just the icons. Unless its the system apps that make up the theme itself.

You guys could try taking your apps that arent being themed and moving them to system/apps changing permissions and reboot into recovery and flash theme over.

Ohh. Thanks mate. Only missing a couple now

Wally72

Jul 27, 2011
York, Pa
Hello aspen! I'm trying to DL from the Dev Host link on the OP (Master 13) and I'm getting this error:

"ErrorException [ Notice ]: Undefined variable: comments"

Is there any other link for the theme for Master 13?

TIA!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First i would like to thank AddisG for allowing me to takeover his theme by alexanter the great who allowed him to port his awesome theme over to our BEAST!!

And i would like to thank ptmr3 and AddisG and johnnywhojr for getting me to the point i am today also like to thank verifiedsub and bwells88 for testing and giving me feedbacks!

This theme works with Jedi Roms. Also for those using Frosty Rom the jedimaster version will work on frosty.

Please Do NOT re-post this theme anywhere else!

Screenshots

3653878.jpg

SC2_zps398d13b1.png
    SC4_zps1d5e65b1.png

SC3_zps460cb6bc.png
    SC1_zps570aaadc.png

SC9_zpsba532221.png
    SC8_zpsad52446a.png
    SC7_zps1df229ba.png
    SC6_zps3a58a5e4.png

SC10_zps5783f0b6.png
    SC5_zpse3daa2cc.png

What's themed:

framework-res
    lidroid-res
    SecContacts
    SecMms
    SecSettings
    SecGallery2
    SecEmail
    Gmail
    SecBrowser
    SecPhone
    SuperUser
    SecDownloadProviderUI
    SecFmRadio
    SecMusicPlayer
    MyFiles
    SystemUI
    Velvet
    VoiceRecorder
    VideoPlayer
    SecLauncher2
    SecPhone
    SamsungCamera
    ClockPackage
    and more..

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS

1 Backup Rom
    2 Reboot to Recovery
    3 Flash theme (recommend from internal memory!)
    4 Reboot

Warning
    Make sure you are not on any other theme or you will have issues.

Flash at your own risk!

Download for Jedi Master 13:

http://d-h.st/bkt

Download for Jedi-X Rom:

http://d-h.st/hmX

Changelog: 050113

S-Voice removed to help with Fcing

Please hit the THANKS button. Hope you guys enjoy
    Does this theme work on Jedi X20? I'm tempted to flash but wanted to ask before going through the trouble of it not working properly. Thanks!

I'm using it on x20 and it works perfectly

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Any chance of making a Tweaked compatible version? :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

If you mean by compatible with other roms? No! If its deviant development roms then yes.

Any way to get the black status bar back? Thank you for this

Sent from my SGH-T889

Yes ill make a version with the black status bar.
    Also before anyone asks. Yes this will work on the newest release of jedi master