(Rumor) new firmware 2.19.401.1

Search This thread

trant01

Aug 5, 2010
Anyone else seen this for the One? Was wondering what the changes were. Searching on Google only takes me to Chinese sites about it.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
Anyone else seen this for the One? Was wondering what the changes were. Searching on Google only takes me to Chinese sites about it.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

I will try to flash it (the rom from the chinese site) in a few minutes.
2 minutes left till it's downloaded.

EDIT: Had to remove the radio and edit the installation script (I removed the radio part), after that it flashed successfully!
It runs very smooth on my phone, it also has an newer (stock) kernel.

But it only includes chinese and English languages.

Last edited:

jerrylzy

Aug 13, 2010
Los Angeles, United States
I've seen this base and its new kernel, which I tried to flash into my 2.17 system to verify whether it is true or not. And the result is, the new kernel (g6ba05ad) works fine and is different from the previous one on 2.17. I tried to ask for this base but only got the reply of not permitted to release.

dryspuri

Oct 15, 2009
Chennai
im downloading it also. at least maybe we can improve our existing 2.17 rom from it. Anyone can upload it to a faster hosting? im downloading with 100 k /s thanks

+1 I am getting ****ty 100k/s also, does anyone who tried this rom can confirm that it is only 545 mb and works.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I will upload the original file now to my own server.
will be ready in 15 minutes or something :)

U are an angel. did you try it, is it working.. any changelog

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I will try to flash it (the rom from the chinese site) in a few minutes.
2 minutes left till it's downloaded.

EDIT: Had to remove the radio and edit the installation script (I removed the radio part), after that it flashed successfully!
It runs very smooth on my phone, it also has an newer (stock) kernel.

But it only includes chinese and English languages.

why remove the radio, in description on the site say that it is for M7 international single sim version

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
+1 I am getting ****ty 100k/s also, does anyone who tried this rom can confirm that it is only 545 mb and works.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

U are an angel. did you try it, is it working.. any changelog

Yes, I've running it now on my international HTC One... it's running a bit smoother/faster than 2.17, but didn't see any changes yet.
It includes some chinese apps, and only the chinese and english language.

EDIT: One downside on this rom, that it has PureXAudio installed by default, so we don't have the original 2.19 audio lib files etc. yet with this rom.

Last edited:

godutch

Jun 29, 2009
www.burgerforumeu.nl

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
all right. kernel is newer. build date is 6. june . much difference at framework there isn't. ill keep digging.

his 2.19 services.jar is 100% identical with my modded 2.17 services.jar so its safe to assume he just replaced the file.

also 2.19 zip android.policy and framework-res.apk are the same with Dunc's ONE for APM so again it's safe to assume, he just replaced the files.

From what he put in build.prop i can deduce he doesn't know cooking too much, I have no doubt the 2.19 is indeed his starting point but he mixed with 2.17 modded files to get apm and whatnot.
Anyway. kernel is newer and is good, i believe the kernel contains fixes for proximity senzor issue and for autobrightness issue if the display was made by samsung.

le: finished diffing all framework.

this are the only files changed. i wont get into details what changed

com.htc.resources.apk
framework-htc-res.apk
HTCCommonctrl.jar
HTCExtension.jar
mms-common.jar
telephony-common.jar

Last edited:

goulies

Apr 8, 2012
There is no HTC restore option in the settings :(
It has hidi installed instead of Google now and a few more Chinese apps.
Nice wallpaper included lol

Sent from my HTC 801e using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
According to a screen shot from the Chinese site it has menu on home screen? been waiting on that one :)

attachment.php

here is the chinese thread http://bbs.fengbao.com/thread-1486666-1-1.html

Attachments

• 1356223xgau2o13ea9gc16.jpg
    1356223xgau2o13ea9gc16.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3,148

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've uploaded the chinese rom here:

http://www.stelleplas.com/[O _ _ _]HTC ONE-__4.2.2Sense5.0-F116.___.____(___).zip

Remember: I didn't test out the included radio (on an international HTC One), so it's safer to remove it (also from the installation script)
    Who got the 2.21?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app

Peter Chou lol

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
    all right. kernel is newer. build date is 6. june . much difference at framework there isn't. ill keep digging.

his 2.19 services.jar is 100% identical with my modded 2.17 services.jar so its safe to assume he just replaced the file.

also 2.19 zip android.policy and framework-res.apk are the same with Dunc's ONE for APM so again it's safe to assume, he just replaced the files.

From what he put in build.prop i can deduce he doesn't know cooking too much, I have no doubt the 2.19 is indeed his starting point but he mixed with 2.17 modded files to get apm and whatnot.
    Anyway. kernel is newer and is good, i believe the kernel contains fixes for proximity senzor issue and for autobrightness issue if the display was made by samsung.

le: finished diffing all framework.

this are the only files changed. i wont get into details what changed

com.htc.resources.apk
    framework-htc-res.apk
    HTCCommonctrl.jar
    HTCExtension.jar
    mms-common.jar
    telephony-common.jar
    The author did not include the original 2.19 kernel. Here it is:
    3.4.10-g6ba05ad
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs7gfu9400u0jva/2.19.zip
    @baadnewz
    No :( He's just playing games with it at the moment.

from what i see in this mixed rom the main difference between 2.17 and 2.19 is the kernel. i might be wrong but 90% is kernel and compiler differences