[ROM] [4.4.2] [d2lte] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.0 Beta

Search This thread

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
This is kind of a random question but here's is goes.. Last time I flashed a 4.4 rom, there was a bug with the latest version of cm11 that caused certain games like subway surfers not to work. Does anybody now if they fixed it yet?

Sent from my i9300 using Tapatalk

bessertier

Jun 30, 2008
Portland
Are you connecting to a headset or a car? I'm trying to connect to a car and my xlink. It'll connect to both no problem and make a call as soon as it connects but then won't wake up the phone on a later call. I think it may have something to do with the phone book download freezing Bluetooth.

I'm going to test again tomorrow and let you know what I find.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

I am connecting to a headset (platronics m155 or something like that) and I can get it to pair, but within a minute it will lose connection, and then it will not reconnect (unless I manually un-pair it and repeat the process) can anyone report that pairing to a Bluetooth headset works fine and proper for phone and media audio?

and I don't want to sound ungreatful - I know that this is still beta and I am totally showing off the 4.4 features and loving it. this is jus one of the things I am still keeping on the bug list

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Sammydr10

Sep 11, 2010
Bronx, N.Y
I can't seem to install this ROM, it stays on the LiquidSmooth boot logo.
I tried redownloading my ROM file
I tried flashing different GAPPS
I tried no GAPPS
I tried flashing Ktoonez kernel right after flashing ROM

Nothing is working

Any help please? CWM Recovery (latest)

B

Bass_Man25

I am connecting to a headset (platronics m155 or something like that) and I can get it to pair, but within a minute it will lose connection, and then it will not reconnect (unless I manually un-pair it and repeat the process) can anyone report that pairing to a Bluetooth headset works fine and proper for phone and media audio?

and I don't want to sound ungreatful - I know that this is still beta and I am totally showing off the 4.4 features and loving it. this is jus one of the things I am still keeping on the bug list

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I connect the phone to my xlink and even if I don't tell it to download the phone book, the connection seems to lock up after 5 minutes. :(

bessertier

Jun 30, 2008
Portland
slightly off topic but - a friend of my got the nexus 5 over the weekend (previously had a galaxy S3) and was showing off KitKat and I think he is now jealous of my S3- especially all the lock screen tweaks and notifications. :good:

mexicandroid

Aug 12, 2011
Houston
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Just installed the latest nightly, I'm stoked about the Multi Window feature. I was like daaaaamn lol, love this rom. Also noticed the Omni Switch, thanks the addition. This rom is unreal. Anyway we could possibly get Paranoid Preferences?

I'm going to test Bluetooth on the new nightly because on last version when Bluetooth was fixed after letting the phone sit for a while I would try to play music and I would get no sound from my headset or phone speaker. I would turn off headset off and still would get no sound from phone speaker. I would have to toggle the Bluetooth toggle a few times just to get sound from phone speaker. But when I try to pair devices they connect right away. Sorry I didn't report right away just been busy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

winga45

Jun 7, 2009
miami
Just installed the latest nightly, I'm stoked about the Multi Window feature. I was like daaaaamn lol, love this rom. Also noticed the Omni Switch, thanks the addition. This rom is unreal. Anyway we could possibly get Paranoid Preferences?

I'm going to test Bluetooth on the new nightly because on last version when Bluetooth was fixed after letting the phone sit for a while I would try to play music and I would get no sound from my headset or phone speaker. I would turn off headset off and still would get no sound from phone speaker. I would have to toggle the Bluetooth toggle a few times just to get sound from phone speaker. But when I try to pair devices they connect right away. Sorry I didn't report right away just been busy

How did u install method

mexicandroid

Aug 12, 2011
Houston
Google Pixel 4a 5G
How is the Bluetooth on the new nightly?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

I flashed the latest nightly this morning and so far no issues but I haven't had time to let the phone sit for a while to see if the connection survived, check the previous post one page back to see my Bluetooth issue on the previous build. With these new features this definitely my new daily :cool:driver

I ran this rom all day and no problems at all with Bluetooth, worked flawless for me

Last edited:

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
Using latest PA gapps. Playstore is Glitchy. If you turn on the animation for battery icon...The phone freaks out when you plug in it.

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
I think when you turn feature on it usually warns you it could cause instability?

Not the circle battery animation. There's usually a warning if you turn the animation on for the battery bar. So, of all the 4.4.2 ROMs I've tried (pretty much all) this is the first time running into this.

chrisokaly

Dec 28, 2009
AOSP Keyboard - swipe not working, crashes keyboard

Found possible bug... AOSP Keyboard - swipe not working, crashes keyboard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1239713_366484996816582_1457113416_n.jpg

DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

601553_366830026782079_883283262_n.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

579668_366829910115424_1484000558_n.png

Liquid0624

Deadman96385

jsnweitzel

Somber73

TheBr0ken

Cdub50

CPA Poke

602019_366829913448757_1521733509_n.png

Code:
    Linaro 4.9 GCC Toolchain
    O3 Strict-Aliasing & ISO C++11 Mode
    ARM Optimized String Handling Routines
    Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
    Slims DPI on the fly
    Custom animation controls
    TRDS 3.0 (Liquid Blackout in settings)
    Active Display
    Slims QuickSettings
    Halo (Renamed to bubble in settings)
    Ram Bar
    T-Mobile Theme Engine
    Privacy Guard
    Built in SuperUser
    Working wifi Tethering
    Cell Broadcasts
    Slims Configurable Power Menu
    Slims Configurable Nav Bar
    Gamma Configuration support
    Custom animation controls (Listview)
    LockScreen Notifications
    And way more than this...

1235191_366829916782090_1063865078_n.png

Code:
    [url="http://goo.gl/Hkh7Kp"]LiquidSmooth v3.0 Full list of features[/URL]

935957_366829960115419_953783660_n.png

Code:
    [url="http://github.com/LiquidSmooth"]LiquidSmooth Github[/URL]
    [URL="https://github.com/LiquidSmooth/android_kernel_samsung_d2"]Deathly Kernel Source[/URL]
    1186140_366829970115418_1836801942_n.png

Code:
    [url="http://goo.gl/azhHsk"]Main Thread (Download links and explanation)[/URL]

45971_366829996782082_1342135019_n.png

Screenshot_2014-01-17-22-25-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-07.png

Screenshot_2014-01-17-22-23-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-13.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-28.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-35.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-41.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-55.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-02-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-02-14.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-02-34.png

Please Support Liquid by Donating HERE
    Deathly Kernel (Built in!)
    *Deathly 1.3 Features*

Updated frequently from kernel.org and CM

CPU Related

CPU Voltage Control
    CPU OC/UC

MSM_SLEEPER mod (max screen off frequency)
    Will force the cpu cores to be set at 486Mhz to make battery life better.

Fast Charge

CPU Governor's:
    Performance
    PowerSave
    UserSpace
    Ondemand
    OndemandX
    Conservative
    Lulzactive
    Interactive
    InteractiveX
    LionHeart
    Smartass2
    Adaptive
    Hyper
    Intellidemand
    Abyssplug
    AbyssplugV2
    Smartass
    SmartassH3
    Wheatley
    BadAss
    DanceDance
    Intelliactive
    SmartMax
    Nightmare
    AssWax

GPU Related

GPU Voltage Control
    GPU OC (480Mhz, and 500Mhz steps)

GPU Governor:
    Simple

TCP Congestion Control (Info http://goo.gl/GJ73jf )
    Veno Set as default instead of cubic
    The following were added
    Advanced
    BIC
    HYBLA
    HSTCP
    ILLINOIS
    LP
    SCALABLE
    VEGAS
    RENO
    VENO
    YEAH

IO's
    deadline
    row
    cfq
    bfq (Default)
    noop
    sio
    vr
    zen
    fifo
    fiops
    tripndroid

Dynamic F-Sync
    This is a goodie by faux123, so all credits go to him for creating this unique feature !

Many kernels just disable synchronous writes to file to speed up system. While this works neatly, it is also dangerous as processes believe that file writes are actually synced to disk (or mmc media in our case) while this is not yet true ! The gain is a noticeably smoother user experience, but the risk of doing so is to have a corrupted filesystem if the device crashes, user pulls battery, battery fully depletes ... so that the device is turned off unexpectedly. To allow for the benefit, but to minimize the risk, faux123 created dynamic fsync, which while the screen is on, will defer file sync temporarily, but when screen gets turned off, a flush is called to synchronize all outstanding writes keeping your data safe.

SLIMBus OverClocked
    This means SLIMbus will use its maximum potential to give the best audio quality for the hardware. Takes advantage of both hardware and the mods from zeroinfinity, also opening the door for more things that were previously limited by this. Researched and experimented by ZeroInfinity and Poondog
    Anyone try the 3/24 build with the new Deathly kernel? Was trying to wait before I jumped in but nobody's talking about it, ha.

I've been on 3/24 with the deathly kernel for about 16 hours now. So far so good, no reboots and everything seems to be working.
    Same... Running 2/28 nightly and taking a front facing pic in Instagram caused a freeze, then reboot. :-\

Front facing pic in Camera app seems to work fine.

Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk

Good to know. I have 2/28 on my sd. Will probably flash it tonight.

Btw, for anyone reading this and thinking of flashing the 2/28 build, the devs said to do a clean install coming from any previous builds.

Screenshots from Google+ thread by the LS devs below:
    ve2a8eqe.jpg

ubuguzub.jpg

DEVICE: SGH-T999 + ROM: LiquidSmooth 3.0 or BeanStalk 4.4.240 + MODS: KT747 kernel = Greatness (via Tapatalk)
    Everyone having trouble flashing the latest (2-1-14) ROM there is an issue with it, I have uploaded the (1-30-14) release. Enjoy Just do a clean install. :good:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/22ooh5dxaoppyk9/Liquid-Kitkat-v3.0-NIGHTLY-d2lte1-30.zip