araree amy case?

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By abehbeh, Member on 22nd June 2013, 01:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2013, 10:54 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Finally gave in and ordered one of these for my girlfriend and myself last week. I guess I will find out who nice they are once they arrive. They shipped out about a week ago but it says it could take up till the beginning of September to arrive unfortunately.

11th August 2013, 11:12 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyine fond of the tech 22 d30 cases?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
12th August 2013, 06:19 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Here is a link for the Aararee Amy case for S4

Araree Amy case
13th August 2013, 07:16 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccoltsicehockey

Finally gave in and ordered one of these for my girlfriend and myself last week. I guess I will find out who nice they are once they arrive. They shipped out about a week ago but it says it could take up till the beginning of September to arrive unfortunately.

Hope you can post some impressions and pictures! I'm interested in buying this case off eBay, but I am curious on what it feels like before committing.
13th August 2013, 10:41 AM |#15  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 427

More
I've had one for about 3 weeks now and have absolutely loved it.

I'll post pictures when I can tomorrow. I have the teal/pink one.
13th August 2013, 02:43 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprafreak1000

I've had one for about 3 weeks now and have absolutely loved it.

I'll post pictures when I can tomorrow. I have the teal/pink one.

What does it feel like in the hand? Is it like a matte soft touch finish? Does the case add much thickness to the device?
13th August 2013, 02:56 PM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolie

Hope you can post some impressions and pictures! I'm interested in buying this case off eBay, but I am curious on what it feels like before committing.

I will post some pictures once they come in.
13th August 2013, 04:36 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccoltsicehockey

I will post some pictures once they come in.

just bit and purchased the red/black one for 47$ on ebay via EMS shipping, link here for those interested ($31 total for free shipping). I should have it by next Weds. This is probably the prettiest case I've seen for the s4.
14th August 2013, 11:08 AM |#19  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 427

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolie

What does it feel like in the hand? Is it like a matte soft touch finish? Does the case add much thickness to the device?

a tad bit of thickness. But nothing like a commuter or anything from otterbox. It's still pretty thin. The back plastic piece had a pretty smooth feel to it, but still provides a nice grip. the rubber main piece (As I call it) has more of a matte feel to it if you will imo. Provides good grip. Still waiting to be able to get pics sowy. Should have them in the morning.
15th August 2013, 10:56 PM |#20  

More
So my cases showed up yesterday. Took 10 days from when they were updated saying shipped on ebay. The quality is excellent as stated earlier. My one question will be depending on how the back plastic is colored how well will it hold up to scratches. Almost feels like a painted on finish instead of a piece of plastic that is died all the way through. Thickness wise it is a hair thicker than my Spigen Neo Hybrid case. I took a ton of pictures of my girlfriends pink and teal one and my red and white one. I just need to get them posted up.
15th August 2013, 11:02 PM |#21  
Las Vegas/Seattle
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Beautiful looking case! Can't wait to see users post pictures of theirs. Looking on their website, I wish I was able to customize which colors I wanted together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)