Thanks Meter: 34

By qs504792, Senior Member on 26th January 2013, 07:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th September 2013, 11:13 PM |#1161  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb122

You seemed to have read my mind, although I forgot to add that to the feature list, it will be the next thing I add...It should be up by tomorrow or Monday evening at the latest...

I installed your app, but it's not coming up. Any ideas as to why?
20th September 2013, 03:00 AM |#1162  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsno

I installed your app, but it's not coming up. Any ideas as to why?

You swipe from the right hand side of the screen (make sure your finger touches somewhere within 10px of the right hand side

Did that work?

The service auto starts at boot, if you havent rebooted, try to launch the activity from your launcher and you should be able to swipe after that
20th September 2013, 08:55 AM |#1163  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

You seemed to have read my mind, although I forgot to add that to the feature list, it will be the next thing I add...It should be up by tomorrow or Monday evening at the latest...

Cool, I look forward to testing it out. Having used the current one for a few days, it really is something parrot should have added from day one.
20th September 2013, 04:00 PM |#1164  

More
Quote:

You swipe from the right hand side of the screen (make sure your finger touches somewhere within 10px of the right hand side

Did that work?

The service auto starts at boot, if you havent rebooted, try to launch the activity from your launcher and you should be able to swipe after that

Okay I got it working. I think what happened was I didn't see the little rectangled shaded area to swipe, so I tired bringing it up by pressing on the app icon itself. This turns off the shaded area. Just a thought, you might want to have the ability to press on the app icon to bring it up as well as the swipe.

It works great. I like the concept and I like that it stays up till I'm ready to touch again to close it.

Anyway you can connect this to the permanent built-in volume button on the lower left? One more suggestion, besides the wheel/knob, how about an up down button option so we have both options, a wheel and up and down buttons.

Thanks for your work.
20th September 2013, 09:29 PM |#1165  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
OUKU vs PARROT?
I'm in the market to buy one of these devices. How does thsi compared to the OUKU / Unbranded ones? Does this have better screen/build. Any difference between the two?
20th September 2013, 09:30 PM |#1166  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
By allowing the app to be launched from the icon instead of the swipe on the side, you could easily bind it to the built in volume button using asteroid Tweaker.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
20th September 2013, 09:31 PM |#1167  
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 7

More
This one has brand- and xda support

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2 using Tapatalk
20th September 2013, 10:17 PM |#1168  

More
Ouku vs Parrat Smart vs ANDROID-XTRONS-TD620A ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiswum

This one has brand- and xda support

Hmm they are all around a similar price range the Ouku also has xda support. Then just saw there is this ANDROID-XTRONS-TD620A on ebay.
I think Ouku has capacitive screen, is Parrot multitouch or capacitive (im honestly confused w touchscreen tech).

Sounds like the Xtrons is technically superior?
20th September 2013, 10:20 PM |#1169  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajosefox

Hey folks you've already been an immense help in getting Play Service working on my Smart. However, I'm running into just one new issue. Google Play Music thinks I'm offline. It will load up all my music but it appears grayed out and when I click on it it tells me I'm offline. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ajosefox, you need to go into settings and uncheck all the "wifi only options" . I noticed after a recent update I also could no longer stream station or anything, it seems like even on a mobile broadband or bluetooth tether that it knows its not wifi so it won't stream. Not sure if 2.3.7 that the Parrot is based on knows the difference between a wifi tether and regular wifi, but I found that having all the wifi options off helped.
20th September 2013, 10:29 PM |#1170  
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 7

More
It is a 736x480 capacitieve screen, here are a lot of the specs in my Dutch review. Specs are in English.

http://tweakers.net/productreview/82...oid-smart.html

I don't know the other brands, but I think parrot is a well known brand and it is one of the only hu's which let you use 2BT phones at the same time.

23rd September 2013, 11:24 AM |#1171  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codertimt

PROBLEM SOLVED

I decided to go back through the apps I've installed and see if any one of them could be doing something to trigger this and found the culprit I had forgotten about. I installed PerApp in order to adjust my Google Nav volume independently from the music volume(worked like a champ by the way). Well it set my default screen timeout to 1 min. Apparently instead of turning off the screen like on your phone/tablet, it triggers this clock screensaver thing. Uninstalling left it at 1 min, so I had to find another app to fix it since it's not available in settings. Got it reset to 0 and not more annoying screen. So basically, nothing to see here. User error.

For second week i cant`t find any programm that can set timeout to 0 I tried No Lock and others, but it removes screensaver, or make timeot longer, but screen still dim. Can anybody recomend me some app?
It will be good, if such feature would be in asteroid tweeker...

Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)