1. Download Firmware from paser.it - http://www.paser.it/down.php?download_id=638
2. Rename the file to Unika_36.fwp
3. Re-mount /system as R/W.
4. Copy the file to the folder system/PaserFirmware/
5. Delete the old file Unika_29.fwp
6. Go to the menu "Steering Wheel Control" under the Settings.
7. Turn on the advanced settings, click on the stripes to the left and choose the advanced settings from the top, the bottom line appear "update UNIKA"
8. Disable control with steering.
9. Run the update.
Wait until the update process is completed, then the reboot device, re-activate support Steering wheel control and use.
USE ON YOUR OWN RISK (This info is from Russian Forum 4PDA.ru)