[Q] Q: Phone wont Boot, cant turn it on

Search This thread

xx10Nikz23xx

Sep 24, 2012
hello guys, first of all my phone is not rooted.
my phone suddenly wont turn on, but i can go into download mode.
so what i did was enter into Download-Mode & flash an odin supported stock rom but to still no avail.. the phone wont reboot it self even if auto reboot is checked on ODIN.. :crying::crying:
can you help me with my problem? help is very much appreciated..:angel:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
flash stock rom using a firmware package from my thread at the top of the dev section

put
pda in pda
phone in modem
csc in csc

do NOT include pit file
do NOT tick repartition

if you choose a wipe pack (says wipe in file name) the phone should just boot up after flash
if you choose a non wipe pack (doesnt say wipe in file name) and the phone doesnt boot after flash go to recovery mode and wipe data/factory reset and then restart

xx10Nikz23xx

Sep 24, 2012
flash stock rom using a firmware package from my thread at the top of the dev section

put
pda in pda
phone in modem
csc in csc

do NOT include pit file
do NOT tick repartition

if you choose a wipe pack (says wipe in file name) the phone should just boot up after flash
if you choose a non wipe pack (doesnt say wipe in file name) and the phone doesnt boot after flash go to recovery mode and wipe data/factory reset and then restart

did follow the instructions on your thread,ive downloaded a wipe-pack and i tried a non wipe pack, still nothing happens.. i cant even enter recovery mode, only odin mode if it is plugged in the computer..
man oh man, whats up with my phone..:crying: