[MOD] BRAVIA ENGINE FOR CyanogenMod

Search This thread

ShyamSasi

Dec 10, 2010
CLASSIFIED
Hello Folks,

I been search a way to port Bravia engine for CM because it's one of the reason I bought Xperia Arc. I found this thread at HD2 ★⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠★[MOD]BRAVIA tweak for HD2★⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

The methods seems like works fine for our CM Rom as well. I compared the video with Mobo player and stock player I did notice a difference. As you know BE only works on stock gallery and video player.

You can test it out and see if it works fine.

Download and instructions can be found at ★⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠★[MOD]BRAVIA tweak for HD2★⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

The next option we are looking for is xLOUD try this MOD it might work... [Mod] XLOUD | For X8 | 100% Work | 21/09/2011 it don't feel much difference though

Note: There is no option under settings for both Bravia and xLOUD / Do it in your own risk and make sure you make a backup of your ROM.

Edit: Apparently tin2404 has taken work from one of our developers. Thanks to zdzihu and DooMLoRD for port this feature.

Cheers... :)

Last edited:

lighterlp

Apr 28, 2011
I try the manual install method but there is no bravia engine on/off option under display setting is this corect? and I didt notice any different...When I type the value in the terminal emulator it says chown: /system/etc/be_movie: read only file system is this corect?

Salt_Water

Jun 8, 2012
Bravia Engine, and other Sony features only work on Sony Locked Bootloader phones

Sony Bravia Engine seems to only work on Sony Locked Bootloader Phones, the same happens with Sony TrackID, and Xperia S Walkman "Get Music Info"

Top Liked Posts