Post Reply Email Thread
1st March 2012, 03:08 AM |#221  
Flag Qué te Importa
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATA-

No te
And about miui backup I only check desk option (escritorio in Spanish)
I try many times but not result.
What I do wrong?

Tetas naturales > Tetas hechas
Sorry my bad english
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1330567717681.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	925892  

1st March 2012, 04:51 AM |#222  
Flag Greater Chennai
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by headers.chennai

Running this ROM for 3 hours now - Looks fine - No Problems - Wifi, Camera, BT works.

Will check battery life soon!

Exited Pikachu after 2 days of usage - Basically the phone freezed in operations while call came in - dunno why

Installed another ROM - White Rabbit - will post my findings in that thread! Thanks Tweety

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolzarjun

White rabbit delayed ..*sad*

Sent from my DEFY

I'm using White Rabbit since 24 hours
2nd March 2012, 05:51 PM |#223  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 97

More
My data and wifi breaks after sometime.. I have to reboot to restore it's connectivity to the internet.. Help?

Swyped with my Defy using XDA app.
Gimme a "Thumbs Up" if I've been able to help..
3rd March 2012, 02:09 PM |#224  
Thanks Meter: 1,085

More
TweetyPeety, has anyone on android-hilfe.de found a solution for DEFY+ charging problem? I flashed White Rabbit today (Plus Edition) but want to get back to Pikachu, because I got used to it... I flashed Pikachu over Froyo (that bl6 Froyo), because it wouldn't boot when flashed over 2.3.5 (stuck at boot logo).

Please give me a link to a solution if someone found it! I'll translate it, that's not a problem..!
3rd March 2012, 04:38 PM |#225  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,564

More
Someone in the spanish community has found another battd, should work he said and will try it to offer it through the updater tonight. But there are so many and this one i use should work also, but on some it works and on some not.

Gesendet von meinem Optimus 2X mit Tapatalk
4th March 2012, 04:29 AM |#226  
Flag Greater Chennai
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by headers.chennai

I'm using White Rabbit since 24 hours

@Tweety: White rabbit is superb - I get fantastic battery life and the battery drain overnight is just 3 % over 8 hours
Can you get the MIUI/Pikachu feature of removing duplicates in the address book to work on WR?

The merging of contacts is a wonderful feature of MIUI Roms and I miss it.

Not much complaints after using it for over 50 hours
4th March 2012, 05:42 AM |#227  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hottracks4

My data and wifi breaks after sometime.. I have to reboot to restore it's connectivity to the internet.. Help?

Somebody?

5th March 2012, 03:11 AM |#228  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Somebody help. ... ! ... asked so many times already but .....

M having Battery skips ! ... 9 to 4 ... and sometimes some in between. ... plus while charging it goes from 89 to full
........ please anyone ?! :-/
5th March 2012, 09:13 AM |#229  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,564

More
never heart about battery skips, yeah yeah ANDROID, can be so differnt on same devices. 2000 Downloads and 1% will always have some undiscovered problems.

anyway 2.3.2 its been tested right now from some of my German Community and looks pretty good. Finally, I can add everything I wanted. Had to skip last time Volume Skip Hack because Andy T. ( who does this hack ) was making some holiday

if everything goes well and my testers give the OK it will be released today or tomorrow. After that Version I don't know how to improve it more...
5th March 2012, 12:20 PM |#230  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyPeety

never heart about battery skips, yeah yeah ANDROID, can be so differnt on same devices. 2000 Downloads and 1% will always have some undiscovered problems.

anyway 2.3.2 its been tested right now from some of my German Community and looks pretty good. Finally, I can add everything I wanted. Had to skip last time Volume Skip Hack because Andy T. ( who does this hack ) was making some holiday

if everything goes well and my testers give the OK it will be released today or tomorrow. After that Version I don't know how to improve it more...

it's not particularly pouchoccurring in this rom but happening since the last 2 months. .... :/
5th March 2012, 12:42 PM |#231  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I have battery skips as well, unfortunately this ROM is awesome for everything but the battery : I tried to recalibrate it but it's always a bit random, sometimes it doesn't load up to 100%, sometimes it does but it takes an awful lot of time, sometimes it just skips to 100% and then after a bit skips down

Anyway, when you release the new version what do we have to do? Full wipe or can we do something to upgrade without losing anything?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)