1,660 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,564

By TweetyPeety, Recognized Themer on 15th February 2012, 05:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2012, 07:20 AM |#251  
OP Recognized Themer

More
sorry in the German Community I used to that everybody starts on my Blog Page and there is a Changelog,,, but added it to the first post..

7th March 2012, 07:27 AM |#252  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
ignore.......
7th March 2012, 08:10 AM |#253  
OP Recognized Themer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trikpa

ignore.......

what is it with your ignore, the only word you write in every topic ??? are there not more letters on your keyboard
7th March 2012, 08:15 AM |#254  
Flag Zagreb

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyPeety

what is it with your ignore, the only word you write in every topic ??? are there not more letters on your keyboard

you have mistaken me for someone else, this is my first ignore

and the reason for it is because you posted changelog while I was typing a request for a changelog

but as long as I have your attention, could you answer my question in the white rabbit topic?

I asked a few times for a link to a kernel you thuink is best for your rom, but I have been ignored
7th March 2012, 08:41 AM |#255  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
I laughed

Sent from my MB525 using xda premium
7th March 2012, 09:07 AM |#256  
OP Recognized Themer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trikpa

you have mistaken me for someone else, this is my first ignore

and the reason for it is because you posted changelog while I was typing a request for a changelog

but as long as I have your attention, could you answer my question in the white rabbit topic?

I asked a few times for a link to a kernel you thuink is best for your rom, but I have been ignored

i think you asked for Defy+ ??? did you ??? I don't have one and therefore I don't have any experience. I am putting only my stuff from my normal WhiteRabbit to a build that is based on jordan nightly I think. I would use Froyo Kernel here in the Forum, but no idea if this works,,, everything is good except Gingerbread 2.3.6 and higher, hate it because it breaks compatability to most of the roms and you need to use the PLUS Version which is based on this jordan nightly. The normal Kang is way better.

AS you see, talking much but I don't have a clue. Defy+ is for me hard to support because I can't check any stuff I make for it, have to trust my community which gives me feedback on that
7th March 2012, 09:18 AM |#257  
Flag Zagreb

Donate to Me
More
I thought you were talking about kernel for cm7..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyPeety

I dont think it was rude, only informativ. But i think CM7 is so stable as Cm9 will be maybe by October or later. And Kernels for it are soooo good, specially ETANA. So great speed with battery life.

Gesendet von meinem Optimus 2X mit Tapatalk

or not?
7th March 2012, 09:31 AM |#258  
Flag Tata
Thanks Meter: 164

More
This is far the best miui rom at this moment. Working flawless, damn fast without any bug.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigray For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sigray Ad-Free
7th March 2012, 10:45 AM |#259  
Thanks Meter: 1,085

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigray

This is far the best miui rom at this moment. Working flawless, damn fast without any bug.

I agree

DEFY+ report! The battery charged to 100% This is the first charge, though, on this ROM, so I'll report about the second one, as well!

If anybody knows how to get instant volume rocker wake, please let me know, I miss that from the previous version!
The Following User Says Thank You to niksy+ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift niksy+ Ad-Free
7th March 2012, 11:32 AM |#260  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 22

More
New version, cool so I can just install the zip from CWM, without any wipe at all, neither data nor cache or dalvik?

Will I have to reinstall every app, every settings, every...everything? .___.
7th March 2012, 11:51 AM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 1,085

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark107

New version, cool so I can just install the zip from CWM, without any wipe at all, neither data nor cache or dalvik?

Will I have to reinstall every app, every settings, every...everything? .___.

If you are coming from a previous version of Pikachu, just load up the installer and select the "Non wipe" option! It will update all the files that the new version has, but will leave all the settings and all your apps, too. Tested!
The Following User Says Thank You to niksy+ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift niksy+ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)