[ROM][KK][4.4.2] CarbonRom [27/2/2014] ~DISCONTINUED~

Search This thread

tom4444

Sep 6, 2013
Sound Problem?

Wifi toggle works fine! Thanks! Unfortunately, a bad sound bug during changing of titles in music player (tested in Poweramp and Google Play Music) the same during the reload of twitter .... can someone check this? maybe I do something wrong:cyclops:

Reactions: aljazirrr

aljazirrr

Sep 26, 2012
Castellon
Wifi toggle works fine! Thanks! Unfortunately, a bad sound bug during changing of titles in music player (tested in Poweramp and Google Play Music) the same during the reload of twitter .... can someone check this? maybe I do something wrong:cyclops:

try this =https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jetappfactory.jetaudio

Reactions: tom4444

aljazirrr

Sep 26, 2012
Castellon
Hmmm it's funny because screenshot was working at one stage... Because I took the screenshots on OP from my phone.... haha I'll look into it

let me ask you something,,,,,,,What gapps are you using ,if you say that screenshot was working on your phone?

I try and test alot of gapps package and i was able to take only one screenshots and after keep sayng me that screenshot was not able to take cuz.. was used of other ...

Reactions: ClarkOwen

ElectroPug

Nov 18, 2012
I just realized that the Browser is rather 'broken'. Well not really broken but it hangs up and then it says browser stopped working. Help? :sly:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    wmVHqOI.png

2MYTNvx.png

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

VNGQ1IJ.png

• Carbon Fibers
    • Active Display
    • Ribbons
    • Navigation Bar
    • QuickLaunch
    • Expanded Desktop
    • LCD Density

YS7dP8h.png

• CM Bugs

eVs9Rr6.png

CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL-20140227-2243-villec2
    MD5: fb3aa593c5d3e7fa5dfe9bd350ed9bb8

GAPPS

378xshk.png

@dominos_liberty - Without him absolutely nothing would be possible.
    @ziaulh.ch
    @android1234567
    @albinoman887
    Cyanogenmod
    CarbonDev

XDA:DevDB Information
    [S3] Carbon Rom 4.4, ROM for the HTC One S

Contributors
    Kerjifire, ziaulh.ch, albinoman887, u-ra
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: JB HBOOT
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2014-01-01
    Last Updated 2014-06-02
    BmIU8Dq.png

UG9rYYO.png

WEPYsl8.png

27/01/2014
    - Bootanimation Fixed :)

21/01/2014
    - Wifi Toggle Fixed :)

15/01/2014
    - Active Display Implemented
    - Lockscreen Notification Implemented.
    - Bug Fixes

01/01/2014
    Initial Release

Follow Git Changes Here:
    http://review.carbon-rom.com/#/q/status:open,n,z

hZbs4uX.png

(Any Donator will be listed here. Additionally a majority of any donation will go towards the actual developers, I'm just a builder)

Rom Updated to latest source. Also Wifi Toggle SHOULD be fixed. Link on OP
    @BirneKlub9 issue above resolved :)

New Update:

INCLUDES FEATURES: Active Display!, Volume Rocker, Lockscreen Notifications

CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL-20140115-0206-villec2

FAQ Section Added, Bugs Added to OP, Download Links Updated (GAPPS & ROM)
    FAQ

Q: How Do I Install this ROM?
    A: Download the ROM and GAPPS from the links above, Reboot to Recovery, Wipe data and cache if coming from another rom, Flash the ROM and then GAPPS in recovery, Reboot, Whack the Thanks Button :)

Q: After Installing GAPPS Mini Modular there are 2 launcher options available, which one do I choose?
    A: Use the one called Launcher3, Launcher is the Google Experience Launcher. If you do choose Launcher, you can change within Settings > Home.

Q: How Do I Add a new homescreen?
    A: Drag an app to the side of the screen and it will create a new screen for you :)

Q: Why are alot of features missing...?
    A: This ROM Is still early in development, and the Carbon Team have yet to implement many of the features. So give it some time :)