[Theme]4.4.2 Black and white Settings Tab 3 8" with new lockscreen effects enabled

Search This thread

_alex74_

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 11, 2012
FVG
shtnm.png

coming soon :D:D:D

Reactions: Y2Ne1 and jasvncnt1

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
Rocket tab rom ?

hi , recently bought a tab 3 and this looks amazing im on rockettab rom and tried this with epic fail i am using philz recovery n did fallow instructions but i ran into a problem my system ui stopped working :crying: so i was wondering if anyway you can make it work for all roms or rockettab rom ? thanks willing to donate if u can =) :highfive:

Edited after 8 hours lol

i ran into a another problem im on fastdream rom & still the same problem system ui FC =( again did the necessary steps to install =( im sad now someone help =)

Last edited:

_alex74_

Nov 11, 2012
FVG
hi , recently bought a tab 3 and this looks amazing im on rockettab rom and tried this with epic fail i am using philz recovery n did fallow instructions but i ran into a problem my system ui stopped working :crying: so i was wondering if anyway you can make it work for all roms or rockettab rom ? thanks willing to donate if u can =) :highfive:

Edited after 8 hours lol

i ran into a another problem im on fastdream rom & still the same problem system ui FC =( again did the necessary steps to install =( im sad now someone help =)

hey which tab 3? not 8"? Send me ur systemUI iwill have a look;)

Reactions: Y2Ne1

bmatney

Jul 23, 2013
Bella Vista
Anyone on the 7" won't be able to use this as we're still on 4.1.2

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

I'm assuming they're on the 7" since they're using rocket tab

Reactions: Y2Ne1

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
Anyone on the 7" won't be able to use this as we're still on 4.1.2

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

I'm assuming they're on the 7" since they're using rocket tab

ahhh i wished all the info was on the themes before i installed hahahah Thank you bmatney :good: im on the 7inch im back running on rocket tab fast dream rom can use tons of updates n tweaks =) thanks again for the quick answer =)

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

hey which tab 3? not 8"? Send me ur systemUI iwill have a look;)

I'm on the 7inch tab 3 =) and here you go system ui http://www.kingfiles.net/ilwqhrft0rx2/SystemUI_1_.apk

also idk if this will help or not here the framework - res
http://www.kingfiles.net/t63u9vw9iv8x/framework-res_1_.apk

and thank you for looking into this :victory: if you can get it to work donation will be coming your way sir =)

_alex74_

Nov 11, 2012
FVG
ahhh i wished all the info was on the themes before i installed hahahah Thank you bmatney :good: im on the 7inch im back running on rocket tab fast dream rom can use tons of updates n tweaks =) thanks again for the quick answer =)

good man i will have a look, gimme time ;)

For all.... working ATM on phone and contacts.... from now will release theme when finished, to gather the shutdown menu, have changed all text in white, so some apps has still white background and text is unreadable.... i will not give you a piece of crap:D:D....

so be patient guys, i will upgrade you with screens:cyclops::cyclops:

nice going

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com

For all.... working ATM on phone and contacts.... from now will release theme when finished, to gather the shutdown menu, have changed all text in white, so some apps has still white background and text is unreadable.... i will not give you a piece of crap:D:D....

nice going

:good: Thanks for your work ;) crossing my fingers if you can get this to work on a 7inch with rockettab rom :confused:

All the best .... Your new supporter :highfive:

Reactions: _alex74_

assetttt

Jun 30, 2010
4.2.2 theme

Great work op. Really need cool themes for the tab. Will this work on tab 3 10"? Thanks.

_alex74_

Nov 11, 2012
FVG
Guys theming contacts is killing me.... be patient work is hard and will be available when ready....

will be different ones for 7" and 10" but first i have to finis 8 one :D

Reactions: jasvncnt1

_alex74_

Nov 11, 2012
FVG
fact is...... managed to find that "out of mind" part missing

so teasing time....

cont.png
tm.png

will take a little to finish all theme.... but not so long....

Good things come to those can wait:D:D:D:D:D

S3sharky

Aug 9, 2013
Cologne
Hello work this on the tab 3 SM-T211 with Android 4.1.2 ??

Thanks

Edit: ok it doesn't work on sm-t211: (

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

_alex74_

Nov 11, 2012
FVG

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
First off thank you for this work!! Question..I just installed the latest Bindroid and then flashed this settings theme. Everytime I try to go into settings I get the error that settings cant

Not sure if I had to but I tried flashing from the first one and then second. Tried then flashing the zip to go back to stock settings but settings still wouodnt open.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: _alex74_

_alex74_

Nov 11, 2012
FVG
First off thank you for this work!! Question..I just installed the latest Bindroid and then flashed this settings theme. Everytime I try to go into settings I get the error that settings cant

Not sure if I had to but I tried flashing from the first one and then second. Tried then flashing the zip to go back to stock settings but settings still wouodnt open.

Good day Jas;)

thanks for reporting, as per Bindroid thread
Main Base: lt01wifixx-user 4.2.2 JDQ39 T310XXUAMK1 release-keys
seems he uses T310 base, ive done on T311 one, which is different.....
In fact even reflashing stock one shows that the differences are noticeable....

Sorry for that, but until theme is finished(it will not take much time) i will not port/adapt on other ROMs...
....unless my GF Myhti releases new one:D:D:D:D

Stay tuned guys, working on gallery and video Player ATM:D:D

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
Good day Jas;)

Sorry for that, but until theme is finished(it will not take much time) i will not port/adapt on other ROMs...

Morning alex. Not a problem at all. I just wasnt sure if I did something wrong when I instslled the theme. I weng back to stock so I can use your theme. Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Theme]4.4.2 Black and white Settings Tab 3 8" with new lockscreen effects enabled

BLACK AND WHITE SETTINGS

Here we go again, i'm working to give to our Tab in the Kit Kat version the dark Android interface as found on nearly all Android releases. New mods and some Tab S style and apk
    This will improve battery performance, and in my opinion better visibility.

Let's start with settings with new lockscreen effects enabled(after reboot will revert to none... still under fixing :D)

screenshot.png
    screenshot1.png
    screenshot3.png
    screenshot2.png

PS pop style as above will be in inverted style not in tab S style, as you need framework, which has still some unreadability issues, it is under fixing, but give me time, very busy and tired, so theme is slowly going on

Let's say that my spirit here on XDA is help, share, read, read then read again... so on next posts i will add a how to for modders/themers/developers.

PAY ATTENTION

YOUR PHONE WILL BLOW? MAYBE YES BUT NOR ME NEITHER XDA WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING BAD HAPPENING TO YOUR EXPENSIVE PIECE OF HARDWARE:D:D:D:D

DOWNLOAD

Black and White Settings apk

push it via adb or qtadb, or use a root explorer giving rw-r-r permissions

CREDITS

@mythi for help and tips and greatest Rom
    @tamirda same above ;)
    you two friends are special guys too not only Devs
    @roninep for testing my versions bringing you the latest
    Those guys help me a lot in the past, thanks to them and my attributes today you can enjoy my work
    @_Sale_
    @Mirko ddd
    @Rixsta
    @ApriliaM3
    @hawkerpaul
    @HS™
    @momo.martinovic
    @Tired Storeman
    @THE RED BLUR
    @faruqmunshif for pointing out lockscreen effects code already present in kit kat roms
    XDA letting us being here

BE AWARE THAT IN KIT KAT ROMS SEEMS TO BE PRESENT EVEN TOOLBOX CODE AND UPSM..... no promises:D

PS if i forget someone please shout
    Expect the final theme on weekend...

sadly some items still not managed to invert....:eek:

so i will add into bugs section and try to fix soon...

Good day Jas;)

Main Base: lt01wifixx-user 4.2.2 JDQ39 T310XXUAMK1 release-keys

nice going
    drpbl.png

Expect it later tonightnwith some other white stuff...:D:D:D:D