NOTE: Just to make this clear, this is UNOFFICIAL, and NOT supported by CyanogenMod.
Hboot 1.02 or higher is required! (Revolutionary or HTCdev unlock)
- Gesture typing, Photosphere & voice recognition won't work (see notes below)
- Built-in live wallpapers don't work
- USB debugging verify (the popup when you plug into a new PC) doesn't work, so it has been disabled
- WiFi & USB tethering don't work
- Minor graphical glitches that don't happen every time
- Camcorder doesn't work
- Camera will force close if you have bad videos from the camcorder. Delete (or move) them to fix it
- Camera app has graphical glitches (LegacyCamera won't build right now, and I would rather just fix the normal Camera)
- Android seems to now default to timer mode for button light(s), so they should turn on every time now, but will turn off after a few seconds of no input.
However the screen sometimes being at lowest brightness when turning it on still exists..
- Gesture typing, Photosphere, and voice recognition: all require closed-source libraries from Google built for ARMv6, which don't exist.
I can't make any of these work unless Google does.
Newest build (October 20th, 2013) - http://goo.gl/xBu4Xo
MediaFire mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?9p4whmt34zopxtp
Manifest with full ROM & kernel source: https://github.com/WinSuk/android/tree/cm-10.1
Kernel source only: http://git.cryptomilk.org/projects/m...ree/?h=cm-10.1
I may or may not put together a gapps package this time.. If I do it'll be later.
If you want to use rootzwiki's gapps packages (available on goo.im/gapps) and have a standard/close to standard system size, the lib, usr, and probably tts folders are useless for our device and can be removed
Changelog of builds:
Previous builds can be found here or here
20131020 (October 20th, 2013):
- Keyboard replaced with 4.1 version to fix crash
- Add lockscreen rotation as an optional rotation setting
- Add option for setting device phone number
- Calculator: Digit grouping (and other things)
- CM Account (includes CM setup screen) - not sure all of its features work on liberty though
- Fix QuickMessage mdpi/hdpi layouts
- Make notification-shade-collapse-after-dismiss behaviour configurable
- Voice Plus app (untested on liberty)
- Reduced memory usage on low memory devices
- Restore old CyanAlarm as "Nuclear Launch"
- Show advanced reboot if using an insecure lock screen
- Storage Settings: Allow user to trigger a volume rescan
- Trebuchet: Fix MDPI layout
20130705 (July 5th, 2013):
- Enabled more input sampling rates - Skype(etc?) fixed
- Enabled volume rocker wake (didn't know this was now hidden by default)
- Fixed bluetooth tethering
- Increased dalvik heap size - editor in Gallery needs it
- Trackball will always wake now, no more unreliable script
- Lockscreen widget settings (disable music controls, disable camera, disable multiple widgets)
- Option to allow a (subtle) notification vibration during calls
- Option to change auto-brightness responsitivity
- Option to enable/disable Electron Beam (screen-off animation)
- Privacy Guard (link and link)
- Quick settings Camera tile - preview doesn't display correctly on liberty
- Show application's package name in the "App info" screen
- Updated sounds (CyanAlarm, CyanMail, CyanMessage), added new ones (Highscore, Lyon, Rockin, Laser)
20130526 (May 26th, 2013):
- Baseline build