FORUMS

[ROM][ICS] CM9-based Port [Updated: Nov 5th '12]

512 posts
Thanks Meter: 873
 
Post Reply Email Thread
19th November 2012, 02:28 PM |#1021  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Should I format the SD card too to see if that makes a difference? I can install CM 7.2 without any errors.
17th January 2013, 03:48 AM |#1022  
Gforce083's Avatar
Member
Nashville
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
So what's everyone's methods of dealing with the low internal storage space issue? I'm currently at 22MB of free space and have only installed Drive, Facebook, GMail, Voice, Maps, FB Messenger, Street View, and Twitter. With everyone of those apps the option to move to SD card is grayed out... These aren't even all my bare essential apps I need on a daily bases. There has to be a way to get at least FB and Twitter to the SD card, right?
17th January 2013, 07:16 AM |#1023  
sifat3d's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforce083

So what's everyone's methods of dealing with the low internal storage space issue? I'm currently at 22MB of free space and have only installed Drive, Facebook, GMail, Voice, Maps, FB Messenger, Street View, and Twitter. With everyone of those apps the option to move to SD card is grayed out... These aren't even all my bare essential apps I need on a daily bases. There has to be a way to get at least FB and Twitter to the SD card, right?

Partition your sd card, install links2sd
From Google play (free ), and walla you have all the space you need.

Sent from my HTC Intruder using my brain.
The Following User Says Thank You to sifat3d For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sifat3d Ad-Free
17th January 2013, 03:26 PM |#1024  
Gforce083's Avatar
Member
Nashville
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifat3d

Partition your sd card, install links2sd
From Google play (free ), and walla you have all the space you need.

Sent from my HTC Intruder using my brain.

Cool! Love the through explanation on how one should partitian in their App description!
20th January 2013, 10:14 AM |#1025  
mbudden's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforce083

Cool! Love the through explanation on how one should partitian in their App description!

This is what I used. Made a EXT3 or EXT4 partition on my SDCard and yeah.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1716124
10th May 2020, 12:27 PM |#1026  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
I know that nobody is going to see this but I found an htc aria in my old house.... Unfortunately it is AT&T and I cannot upgrade the os to 2.2....Can I still flash?
10th May 2020, 07:59 PM |#1027  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 873
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy1235

I know that nobody is going to see this but I found an htc aria in my old house.... Unfortunately it is AT&T and I cannot upgrade the os to 2.2....Can I still flash?

"Aria" was only on AT&T in the US, and is what I have. (Had a different name internationally)
I don't remember all the steps for upgrading, but you shouldn't have to do anything special.
The problem now would be finding a link to the RUU that still works I might still have it somewhere if you need it
3rd June 2020, 05:15 PM |#1028  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinSuk

"Aria" was only on AT&T in the US, and is what I have. (Had a different name internationally)
I don't remember all the steps for upgrading, but you shouldn't have to do anything special.
The problem now would be finding a link to the RUU that still works I might still have it somewhere if you need it

If you want to pm me a link I would appreciate it c:
3rd June 2020, 08:11 PM |#1029  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 873
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy1235

If you want to pm me a link I would appreciate it c:

Here's the RUU exe: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6g...VCMFdLRmM/view
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cyanogenmod, ice cream sandwich, ics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes