10/30/11 [Theme/Splash][Sense 3.0 Skin]Dark Horse Forever v3.3/Guns Mods

1,216 posts
Thanks Meter: 971

By jonathanphx1, Senior Member on 20th March 2011, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th August 2011, 11:21 AM |#1001  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinawilly1

Who has tried flashing DH over the newest nightly??

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I wouldn't. Way too much stuff seems to have changed. You may do so, but at your own risk. LOL

5th August 2011, 11:23 AM |#1002  
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Eh, they should take their time imo. Dont wanna rush a good thing, plus we dont want them gettin burnt out. lol.

You got that right! Several changes coming to Jon's theme. And I have some major changes for my Mods..

How is the new ROM running though. I see problems. Even worth it to mod this current version or wait for the crew to come back from vacation and fix some of these issues.
5th August 2011, 11:44 AM |#1003  
Flag Augusta, GA
Thanks Meter: 637

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunthermic

You got that right! Several changes coming to Jon's theme. And I have some major changes for my Mods..

How is the new ROM running though. I see problems. Even worth it to mod this current version or wait for the crew to come back from vacation and fix some of these issues.

The ROM is running great for me so far. And I flashed over with the 7/25 Dark Horse with both patches as well. I had a few consecutive gmail force closes right after i flashed but, I cleared its data and, been trucking along ever since. I do realize that issues could still rear their ugly heads but, just figured I would get the word out that it is "so far so good." I should also add that this is after a FULL wipe and a backup.

Edit: I also feel I should make this clear as well. I DID NOT flash the theme out of impatience! I DID it because all the talk made me wanna find out if it would fly.
5th August 2011, 01:22 PM |#1004  
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_live_lee

The ROM is running great for me so far. And I flashed over with the 7/25 Dark Horse with both patches as well. I had a few consecutive gmail force closes right after i flashed but, I cleared its data and, been trucking along ever since. I do realize that issues could still rear their ugly heads but, just figured I would get the word out that it is "so far so good." I should also add that this is after a FULL wipe and a backup.

Edit: I also feel I should make this clear as well. I DID NOT flash the theme out of impatience! I DID it because all the talk made me wanna find out if it would fly.

Thanx for the info. I still hear alot about FC's which is always cause for concerns. That can mean files are not playing well with each other. Especially when dealing with themes as we are modding the System Files which can be changed to get rid of bugs and such..
7th August 2011, 12:34 AM |#1005  
Flag MCity,Virginia
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I've skimmed through this thread and I haven't found a link for the new white text notification bar. Have I missed something or is this something thatvhasnt been released yet?
7th August 2011, 12:40 AM |#1006  
Flag Augusta, GA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stomp_

I've skimmed through this thread and I haven't found a link for the new white text notification bar. Have I missed something or is this something thatvhasnt been released yet?

I don't think you've missed anything man. As far as I know, it isn't a release. I don't BELIEVE they even planned on releasing a white text notification bar, since that tends to be standard equipment but, once again, I could be dead wrong on that. My apologies if it turns out that I am.
7th August 2011, 12:42 AM |#1007  
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stomp_

Are you talking about white text in notification dropdown.. yes its coming...

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App
7th August 2011, 02:17 AM |#1008  
Flag Augusta, GA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunthermic

Are you talking about white text in notification dropdown.. yes its coming...

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

Oh! I was thinking of the notification BAR rather than the pulldown menu. My mistake.
7th August 2011, 02:20 AM |#1009  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_live_lee

Oh! I was thinking of the notification BAR rather than the pulldown menu. My mistake.

Neeeeewwwwb. Lol. Another build coming tonight though so wait it out. Lol

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys latest.
7th August 2011, 02:32 AM |#1010  
Flag Augusta, GA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Neeeeewwwwb. Lol. Another build coming tonight though so wait it out. Lol

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys latest.

Quote:

I've skimmed through this thread and I haven't found a link for the new white text notification bar. Have I missed something or is this something that hasnt been released yet?

Eat it Beyotch!
7th August 2011, 08:03 AM |#1011  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971

Donate to Me
More
I haven't forgot you guys. New themed dialer, sorry photobucket sucks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAP201108070000.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	680137  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonathanphx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonathanphx1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)