HTC Desire (Bravo) Index - Everything Desire is here! [24th/January/2015]

Search This thread

will8578

Apr 19, 2011
herne bay
hello, im sorry if its been asked and replied to, can you add kernels to the list please, at the moment its a pain trying to find them, thank you

UsManyDead

Dec 17, 2010
hello, im sorry if its been asked and replied to, can you add kernels to the list please, at the moment its a pain trying to find them, thank you

Hi.

I the third post of this same topic there are kernels for everything you need. I don't know if the list is complete but there are lot's from which to choose.

Also there is an application with which you can search for kernels specialy designed for your ROM. Visit this page for more info: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1030497&highlight=kernel

Hope this helps you ;)

Reactions: will8578

will8578

Apr 19, 2011
herne bay
thanks, i think next time i need to open my eyes more, what an idiot, i'd only looked at the roms and not further down, i do apologise

fllash

Dec 20, 2007
Melbourne
thanks, i think next time i need to open my eyes more, what an idiot, i'd only looked at the roms and not further down, i do apologise

No Biggie -
I would have loved to put everything in the same post, but I reached the character limit sadly (the code for the list is quite big!). Actually, I reached it twice, which is why I spread stuff out over three posts.

Josh.

2fast4u88

Nov 6, 2010
Could you possible put my thread in there somewhere? I made a list for CDMA Desire stuff, and we need it to be easy to find: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1182853

You didn't make a list you jacked guides and files from other forums. Then put it in a guide. It doesn't deserve to be anywhere when you are just trying to get your name out there with others work. Even if you did reword some things you aren't the first to post the info. Hence how you learned about it in the first place. Then when someone in the crowd told you what to add/or change. You add it to the thread making up your own stuff to make yourself look good.

I mean you are telling people that have cdma desire they can switch carriers. Where most of the cdma carriers will not activate a esn not on registered to their network. The only other way is cloning. I mean come on who are you trying to fool?

fllash

Dec 20, 2007
Melbourne
You didn't make a list you jacked guides and files from other forums. Then put it in a guide. It doesn't deserve to be anywhere when you are just trying to get your name out there with others work. Even if you did reword some things you aren't the first to post the info. Hence how you learned about it in the first place. Then when someone in the crowd told you what to add/or change. You add it to the thread making up your own stuff to make yourself look good.

I mean you are telling people that have cdma desire they can switch carriers. Where most of the cdma carriers will not activate a esn not on registered to their network. The only other way is cloning. I mean come on who are you trying to fool?

So, by your logic, I shouldn't be allowed to maintain the Desire Index, as none of it's contents is my own work.

C'mon, don't be ridiculous. I had a quick look at the CDMA thread and it is jam-packed with information about CDMA Desires. If you know of a thread which is more informative and better layed-out, please let me know so I can include it.

Otherwise, I will be adding a link.

Thanks for the tip Jereso, it is exactly the kind of thing I am trying to include.
Acctually, it would already be included, if I was not capped. Right now even posting a comment takes a while.
Just letting people know that I am not abandoning the Index, merely having trouble updating it this week.

Josh.

Jereso

Sep 30, 2010
So, by your logic, I shouldn't be allowed to maintain the Desire Index, as none of it's contents is my own work.

C'mon, don't be ridiculous. I had a quick look at the CDMA thread and it is jam-packed with information about CDMA Desires. If you know of a thread which is more informative and better layed-out, please let me know so I can include it.

Thanks for the tip Jereso, it is exactly the kind of thing I am trying to include.
Acctually, it would already be included, if I was not capped. Right now even posting a comment takes a while.
Just letting people know that I am not abandoning the Index, merely having trouble updating it this week.

Josh.

Thanks for the add (when you can)!

2fast4u88

Nov 6, 2010

Josh.

No It wasn't directed to you at all...

Last edited:

veitograf

Jan 11, 2011
www.veitograf.de
did something go wrong with updating the thread?

there are no more hd roms listed and insertcoin ist still on v51 and 1.0.8

keep up the good work anyway mate:)

Top Liked Posts