Apr 5, 2010
twitter.com
I just:

• Wiped cache/dalvik
  • Flashed the 01/18 build
  • Flashed ElementalX 1.05
  • Flashed XPosed
  • Wiped cache/dalvik

. . . and everything works pretty much perfect, except for LastPass. Anyone else? I tried the last two versions of the app but it FC's as soon as you log in. I also use 2-step authentication with Google Authenticator via Authy for LastPass. Wanted to mention this in case anyone else was experiencing it, once I get some time I'll update with more info and some logs.

resynx

Jun 14, 2010
I just:

• Wiped cache/dalvik
  • Flashed XPosed
  • Wiped cache/dalvik

. . . and everything works pretty much perfect, except for LastPass. Anyone else? I tried the last two versions of the app but it FC's as soon as you log in. I also use 2-step authentication with Google Authenticator via Authy for LastPass. Wanted to mention this in case anyone else was experiencing it, once I get some time I'll update with more info and some logs.

Maybe xposed is causing the issue?

cabbieBot

Apr 5, 2010
twitter.com
Maybe xposed is causing the issue?

Should have mentioned that the only thing that changed was updating from the 2nd release of the the 01/10 build (the first build gave me sprint issues which our kickass chef fixed quick). Was running same kernel, xposed with same modules, same versions of everything else.

If I can't figure it out I might just do a full wipe and clean flash, so I can check out what all the fuss about this systemless root thing is ("back in my day the superuser binaries were in /system/xbin and we liked it that way!" /oldmanyellingatcloud). Ugh, has anyone started an actual bounty for solving the xposed/androidpay issue? and the twrp fingerprint lockscreen bug? These two things getting fixed are worth more $$$ to me than I care to admit.

bworley50

Jun 13, 2011
Baton Rouge
AT&T Unlimted hotspot

My unlimited data plan with AT&T will begin in a few days. AT&T has stated the hotspot feature will not work when on an unlimited plan. Does this or will this ROM allow for a workaround? Do any of you know of a workaround? Thank you.

Last edited:

thehotboy

Mar 23, 2011
Anyone who is having issues with security and it force closing settings did you make any apps device administrators? I just flashed back to the 1/10 r2 build and my security settings are working fine again

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

claytonjn

Nov 3, 2011
claytonjamesphotography.webs.com
I just:

• Wiped cache/dalvik
  • Flashed XPosed
  • Wiped cache/dalvik

I've been using LastPass and Authy and have had no issues. My first guess would be a layer, or Xposed as mentioned.

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
Thank you for your response. Can you tell me how you are so definitive? Just curious.

AT&T has no control over whether or not you can turn on hotspot on a Nexus device. On their branded devices, maybe, but not here.

Keep in mind, there are still ways for AT&T to find out if the data being used by your device is being tethered or not. Use it responsibly and they are likely to not notice.

Reactions: bworley50

kenq2001

May 13, 2009
By the way, where is zephik these days? The chroma ROM runs nicely. But we like he posts something outside of the ROM.

C

Corndude

Any way to disable/ limit mediascanner on this rom? It destroys my battery, even with 0 files on my phone

AngelxCasas

Apr 24, 2014
I'll wait for another update, I love it, but I had some minor issues, I tried 2 times a clean flash of this rom, and the issue stayed.

Top Liked Posts