BeansTown106

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
BeanTown USA
[ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

QNtLLPxh.png

The Pure Nexus Project

Disclaimer:
We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
The Pure Nexus Project aims to bring stability and features to your Nexus device, while keeping Google's vision in line and not straying too far away from that. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features and minimal bugs, then this is the place to be.

Features:
Code:
[COLOR="#1976D2"]-General[/COLOR]
*All stock Nexus features working!!(WiFi calling, Project Fi, VoLte)
*Based on AOSP Android 7.1.2_r24
*Busybox, and Init.d support
*Googles Pixel sounds and OEM wallpapers from factory images
*Googles Pixel theme and Pixel navbar animation
*Bug fix's and stability improvements
*UI Improvements (fixed a bunch google forgot to materialize)
*Rootless Substratum OMS Theme Engine support
*ADB enhancements (ADB over wifi, Hide ADB icon, colored logcat "abd logcat -C")
*Enabled Developer settings by default
*Enabled Night mode for all devices
*Enabled App ops
*Custom night light brightness options
*Disabled forced encryption
*Disabled tether provision checks
*Made preselectable item clickable in app picker dialog
*Added download speed in notification
*Added Advanced Reboot menu
*Added Advanced screenshot functionality (longpress tile/power menu for selectable screenshot)
*Added back volume adjust sounds and toggle
*Added advanced rotation control and lockscreen rotation toggle
*Added ability to lock app in landscape via rotation tile
*Added advanced charging sound controls
*Added advanced seekbar style animation controls
*Added Quick setting header Longpress actions
*Added ability to see app version when sideloading app
*Added app package name to app info screen
*Added ability to launch app when touching app icon in app info screen
*Added phone info shortcut to about phone/status on top
*Added dynamic vendor image notification
*Added additional battery saver trigger steps
*Added ability to unlink notification volume from ringer volume
*Added Increasing ringtone option
*Added Proximity Speakerphone and dialer lookup
*Added Group support in contacts
*Removed googles SystemUpdate option
*Removed googles legal information

[COLOR="#1976D2"]-PureNexus Settings[/COLOR]
[COLOR="red"]Lock Screen[/COLOR]
*Lockscreen item option(time, date, alarm text toggles & Clock font style)
*Double tap anywhere to sleep
*Long press power for torch
*Option to disable lockscreen media art
*Option to scramble the pin entry layout
*Option to disable the pin ripple background when entering lockscren pin
*Option to disable fingerprint success vibration
[COLOR="red"]Notification Drawer[/COLOR]
*quick settings pulldown (left,right,always)
*smart pulldown (no ongoing, no dismissable, no notifications)
*advanced quick settings easy toggle
*Brightness slider on/off toggle
*Haptic feedback on quick setting on/off toggle
*ability to disable quick settings on secure lockscreen
*ability to disable the quick settings title text
*ability to change number of quick settings columns
*ability to change the amount of rows in quick settings
*ability to set contexual or custom header images
[COLOR="red"]Recent apps[/COLOR]
*immersive recents
*kill all fab
*kill all fab location
[COLOR="red"]Statusbar[/COLOR]
*Battery customization(percentage/icon style)
*sync battery icon with quick settings tile
*Battery bar options(location, color, style, thickness, animation)
*Carrier Label customization(placement, text)
*Clock customization(show clock, show seconds, alignment, ampm, date, date style, date position, date format)
*Network traffic meter options(enable, display units, update interval, hide arrows, auto hide, inactivity threshold)
*Statusbar icon blacklist
*Double tap on statusbar to sleep
*Status bar brightness control
*Status bar notification count
*Status bar bluetooth battery meter toggle
[COLOR="red"]Navigation Bar[/COLOR]
*Navbar toggle and Height/width options
*Navigation bar tuner
*Pixel navbar animation toggle
*Ability to enable one handed mode
*Ability to enabe double tap to sleep
*longpress back to kill
*configurable longpress back to kill timeout
[COLOR="red"]PowerMenu[/COLOR]
*Option to disable on secure lock
*Add/remove (reboot, screenshot, screen-record, torch, airplane mode, user switcher,settings shortcut, search, voice search, lock now, sound panel)
[COLOR="red"]Volume Rocker[/COLOR]
*Volume keys control media volume
*Volume key wake
*Volume key music control
*Volume key orientation swap
*Volume key keyboard cursor control
*Volume up and power action (screen record/selectable screenshot)
*Volume down to enter do not disturb
*Volume up to exit do not disturb
*Do not disturb volume panel switch
*Volume steps customization
[COLOR="red"]Display[/COLOR]
*expanded desktop options
*option to enable/disable wake on plug
*3 finger swipe for screenshot toggle
*Battery and Notification LED controls
[COLOR="red"]Media & Notifications[/COLOR]
*Ability to turn off vibration when double tapping power button for camera
*Power notification controls
*Peeking notification option(on/off, timeout, snooze length)
*low battery notification toggle
[COLOR="red"]Miscellaneous[/COLOR]
*ability to enable app icon on toast
*force enable or disable scrolling cache
*incall vibration options

Downloads & Changelog:

Changelog: https://goo.gl/P8WBn3

Current Release Download Link: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=73176218&postcount=37897

Rom Builds: https://goo.gl/TMclDf

Vendor Images(flashable by twrp image option): https://goo.gl/pUEuYg

Nexus 6p AFH folder: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=43153

Credits & Thanks:

The Cheeky Bastards - Bajasur, Dwitherell, DaveyAnnihalation, Surge1223!!!
The PureNexus Moderators - MicMars, Kris Nelson, Nathan Chance
The PureNexus Beta and Themer groups
The CyanogenMod Community
Dirty Unicorns
SlimRoms
OmniRom
Euphoria-OS
And all other open source Devs/Teams i may have missed!

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17], ROM for the Huawei Nexus 6P

Contributors
BeansTown106, Dwitherell
Source Code: https://github.com/PureNexusProject

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2017-07-25

Created 2016-09-04
Last Updated 2017-07-26

Last edited by a moderator:

nathanchance

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jul 22, 2015
Mesa, AZ
nathanchance.dev
PLEASE READ YOUR APPLICABLE PROCESS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE ATTEMPTING. ALSO READ THE LATEST UPDATE POST AND THIS FAQ, IT HAS SOME GOOD INFO IN IT.

Pre-requisites: An unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed. Use this guide if you need assistance with this (just read the beginning of the guide, follow sections 1 and 2, then come here).

Which path do I choose? Clean install or dirty flash?

Dirty flash: If you are already on a Pure Nexus official build AND NOT flashing across Android versions (6.x.x to 7.x.x). Please check the update post linked about though. This keeps your apps and their data intact.
Clean install: When you have problems with dirty flashing, when coming from another custom ROM, stock Android, a personal Pure Nexus build, OR when required (check the update post).

Always do a clean install before reporting issues :)

How to dirty flash:

1. Download the latest Pure Nexus zip, your choice of root zip (optional), and your custom kernel (optional) onto your phone.
  2. Boot into TWRP and make a backup (remove any lock screen security before this, optional but HIGHLY recommended).
  3. Wipe cache and dalvik cache (optional).
  4. Update your vendor image (only need to do this once per build number).
  5. Flash Pure Nexus zip.
  6. Flash root (optional).
  7. Flash custom kernel (optional).
  8. Reboot and profit.
How to clean install:

1. Download the latest Pure Nexus zip, Beans GApps, your choice of root zip (optional), and your custom kernel (optional) onto your phone.
  2. Backup any important data.
  3. Boot into TWRP and make a backup (remove any lock screen security before this, optional but HIGHLY recommended).
  4. Wipe system, data, cache, and dalvik cache in Wipe > Advanced Wipe.
  5. Update your vendor image (only need to do this once per build number).
  6. Flash Pure Nexus zip.
  7. Flash GApps zip.
  8. Flash root (optional).
  9. Flash custom kernel (optional).
  10. Reboot and profit.
Root links:

Last edited:

nathanchance

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jul 22, 2015
Mesa, AZ
nathanchance.dev
Current Pure Nexus information:
Build date: 06/12/2017
Build number: NJH47B
Security patch level: 2017-06-05
Vendor image for N5X (N2G47W): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120738496
Vendor image for N6P (N2G47W): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195905844

Installation guides:
N6 | N5X | N6P

Got a feature request?
1. Check Github to see if it has been implemented since the last build. Most things happen in the frameworks_base repository, click the commits tab at the top to see a detailed changelog.
2. If it hasn't, go into the Google+ community and view the requests section. If it has already been requested recently, Beans will get around to it when he gets a chance (he reads back fairly far on the requests); requesting twice won't make it happen faster. It would probably be a better idea to drop a comment or +1 on the previous post so that Beans knows it is a popular request.
3. If it hasn't been posted about, create a new post in the requests section so Beans can keep track of it easier. You are free to post it in the XDA thread but it is very possible it will get glossed over.

Issues with a third party mod?
Remember, as part of the bug reporting process below, we require that all third party mods (ARISE, V4A, kernels, etc) be uninstalled (preferably via a clean install). Furthermore, please take third party discussion to their appropriate thread per this post.

1. Current issues

1.1 Q: How can I change to the Google Dialer?
1.1 A: Follow the second part of 3.10 below.

1.2 Q: Is a clean install required for the 04/23 7.1.2 release?
1.2 A: Yes, a clean install IS REQUIRED for this release. Dirty flashing will be possible in the future but the ROM is being signed with private keys now. This means only official builds can be dirty flashed over official builds. Official to unofficial and vice versa or Pure Nexus to another ROM and vice versa is no longer possible.

1.3 Q: Why does the reboot dialog come up when I try to power off my device?
1.3 A: This is fixed in the 01/13 build. Update using the installation guide above.

1.4 Q: (SHAMU ONLY) Why do I not have any sound after flashing the latest update?
1.4 A: You flashed a kernel that was not updated for the March security update. Either flash the Pure Nexus boot.img or flash a kernel that is updated.

1.5 Q: Does the ROM support OMS?
1.5 A: Yes, the latest version of Pure Nexus brings in OMS7 support, which includes fixed splash screens and quicker application.

1.6 Q: Do I need to clean install from 7.0 to 7.1.1? 7.1.1 to 7.1.2?
1.6 A: Yes, we will not accept any bug reports or give assistance to dirty flashers.

1.7 Q: How do I upgrade to PN Nougat properly?
1.7 A: See the following posts for your device: Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P.

1.8 Q: What GApps do I use?
1.8 A: Beans GApps are the required GApps for support. Open GApps are NOT supported.

1.9 Q: Is the ROM still unrooted?
1.9 A: Yes.

1.10 Q: What root do I use?
1.10 A: It is up to you. SuperSU or Magisk work fine

1.10 Q: My favorite feature is missing, what gives?
1.10 A: If it isn't back yet, feel free to make a feature request in the Google+ community. Bringing up a whole new version of Android takes time, please have patience.

2. Theme questions
2.1 Q: How do I theme on Pure Nexus?
2.1 A: Pure Nexus currently uses the Substratum system (Layers will no longer work here). You will need to download the Substratum app from the Play Store to theme and reference this post in this thread with all of the information you need to know include compatible themes and how-to's.

2.2 Q: Is there a native dark theme? What theme is best? How do I find good themes?
2.2 A: There is no native dark theme. However, you can theme your device with Substratum compatible themes. There is no "best" theme, as each person's preference is different. To find some good themes, either browse XDA's themes forum or search the Play Store for Substratum themes. Below are some nice dark/black themes that I have personally used/tested.

3. Common questions/issues
3.1 Q: How do I get Android Pay/Pokemon GO to work?
3.1 A: Please redirect this inquiry to one of the following threads:
http://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/magisk-phh-s-superuser-android-pay-t3435921
http://xdaforums.com/apps/supersu/suhide-t3450396

3.2 Q: How do I enable double tap to wake?
3.2 A: Double tap to wake has been moved from Settings > Display to the kernel; use an app like Kernel Adiutor or EX Kernel Manager to enable it under their gestures section.

3.3 Q: Can I install Xposed on Pure Nexus?
3.3 A: Xposed is known to cause issues with custom AOSP ROMs when using certain modules since Xposed modifies the framework, which the ROM developer changes as well, introducing the possibility of conflicts. Some people don't have any problems at all, others have to uninstall the whole framework to fix their problems. It is "compatible" in the sense that you will be able to install it and use it but I cannot say whether or not it will be issue free. You are free to experiment because it is your device but if you are having ANY problems with Xposed installed, do not bother reporting any bugs until you have uninstalled all of your modules and uninstalled the framework itself.

3.4 Q: I am not receiving Hangouts messages until I open the app
3.4 A: Go into Settings > Apps > Hangouts > Storage and clear the app data.

3.5 Q: My build number is different from the factory images, what gives?
3.5 A: Since this ROM compiles from source, Beans is free to pick whichever branch he wants to compile from (usually the latest one), which may have a different build number from the factory images. All of the binaries and drivers that run your device will come from the factory images so you don't need to worry about it. For 5X and 6P users, I have listed which vendor image you need to flash in addition to the ROM at the top of the post.

3.6 Q: I can't sign into my Google account after a clean flash.
3.6 A: Either restore from a previous backup or just flash Pure Nexus without the GApps then go into Settings > Developer Options and make sure OEM Unlocking is turned on. After this, wipe and do another clean flash.

3.7 Q: What is the vendor.img/vendor.zip? (5X and 6P only)
3.7 A: The vendor partition is new to Nexus phones with the 5X and 6P. Previous devices had the vendor files (proprietary binaries and drivers) within the system partition (/system/vendor); on these devices, they now have it in their own partition (/vendor). If this is not up to date, you will get an error message and need to flash the latest one so your phone continues to work properly. To ease confusion, I have directly linked to the vendor image you need for the current build of Pure Nexus at the top of this post.

3.8 Q: How do I update my vendor image? I am getting a message about it being out of date (5X and 6P only)
3.8 A: How to update your vendor.img (the current image needed is linked at the top of this thread).

3.9 Q: Can I flash the bootloader and radio through TWRP?
3.9 A: No, TWRP only supports flashing the system, boot, recovery, and vendor images currently. Bootloader and radio must be flashed through fastboot.

3.10 Q: Why do I have two dialers?
3.10 A: Ultimately, it is because you have the AOSP (default) dialer and the Google dialer installed on your phone. This could happen because you restored a previous phone that had it installed when setting up the device, you flashed the FiFix dialer from the OP, or you deliberately installed it.
  • If you don't care about the Google dialer, uninstall the phone that has the package name "com.google.android.dialer".
  • If you want the Google dialer and not the AOSP one:
    1. Either use Titanium Backup OR Settings > Apps > Show system to disable the two instances of the AOSP dialer (com.android.phone).
    2. Install the dialer if you haven't already.
    3. Go into Settings > Apps and click on the gear in the righthand corner.
    4. Choose default apps and select the Google phone app (there should be only one at this point).
    5. Call your voicemail to verify that it is working
3.11 Q: What is the best kernel for battery life/performance?
3.11 A: There is no such thing. There is not a "best kernel", it is like asking what car is best or what color is best; it is all personal choice. At this point, the stock/default kernel does well in terms of performance and battery life. Custom kernels have the potential to increase your battery life because they can regulate the physical aspects of your phone but if you are having poor battery life, it is more appropriate to look at the user space (using the process below) to figure out what is causing that (like rogue apps). Kernels rarely produce drastically significant gains in battery life and performance, most people use them for the custom features such as wake gestures, wakelock blocking, or other optimizations.

3.12 Q: I'm having some battery life issues, please fix them.
3.12 A: Rarely, if at all, does a ROM impact your battery life. If you are having issues with your battery life, download BetterBatteryStats and follow this process and post your results; we can help and see what is going on. Think of a ROM as a car and the battery life is your MPG. Obviously the car has limitations about how much MPGs it can get; however, if you are flooring the car all the time, you cannot be surprised when the MPG is garbage. Same thing with a ROM. Android has a LOT of processes that run in the background which can affect battery life. Unless there are continuous posts about battery life in the thread (again, there rarely are), it is a user space issue, not a ROM issue. Repeatedly dirty flashing can cause some poor battery life occasionally, it may be necessary to clean flash to achieve the results that you want.

3.13 Q: How do I change DPI?
3.13 A: There are many ways which include:
  • Settings > Display > Display size (my personal choice)
  • Texdroider
  • A build.prop editor (modify the line ro.sf.lcd_density)
  • @ezio84's flashable zips
  • A terminal emulator (type these commands with ### being the DPI value you want).
    Code:
    su
    wm density ###

4. Installation questions
4.1 Q: How do I install Pure Nexus?
4.1 A: To install Pure Nexus, you will need an unlocked bootloader and TWRP installed. After that, you will need to do a clean install, which is starting completely fresh (losing all of your apps and data). A clean flash consists of backing up your important data, booting into TWRP, wiping system, data, cache, and dalvik cache, then flashing the ROM and the recommended GApps. You will not lose your files (photos, music, other media) as long as it is in your internal storage folder (/sdcard, /data/media, or /storage/emulated/0). This process is expanded upon in the installation guides located at the top of this post.

4.2 Q: How can I update Pure Nexus?
4.2 A: If it is not a major Android update (like from Lollipop to Marshmallow or Marshmallow to Nougat) or another major reason to clean flash, you should be okay to dirty flash (flash just the ROM zip without wiping anything). Always find the latest installation post (linked at the top of this post) and read to see if there were any reasons to clean flash (like a rebase or major change). Furthermore, I keep my installation guides at the top of this post up to date with the latest info. ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP AND PLEASE CLEAN FLASH BEFORE REPORTING MAJOR ISSUES.

4.3 Q: When will Pure Nexus get an update (for the new security patch, etc)?
4.3 A: This shouldn't even be a question you are asking on XDA as ETAs are forbidden due to the free nature of the work provided. However, Beans aims to have the update merged as quickly as possible (consult Github to see) and then released relatively soon. Keep in mind releasing for three devices is not a trivial task.

5. Archived issues
This section is for issues which were relevant on previous builds. If you are on a build other than the current one, these may help you avoid issues.

5.1 Q: Why are my app permission dialogs enlarged/unclickable?
5.1 A: You did not follow the installation guide properly. You need to exclude Google's Package Installer when flashing Open GApps. Wipe your system partition after following the gapps-config step and reflash the ROM and GApps zips. This should be fixed in more recent Open GApps packages.

5.2 Q: I get the following when I flash the ROM in TWRP:
Code:
E: unknown command [log]
E: unknown command [log]
5.2 A: This is not an issue, the ROM will still flash successfully and the phone will boot. Either upgrade your TWRP or update to the latest version of Pure Nexus, where this will no longer be a problem.

6. Troubleshooting process
Use this section if you are having some unexpected behavior and want to properly report it. Also documented here.

1. If an app is crashing and you have a theme installed, remove it.
2. If you dirty flashed, clean install (wipe system, data, cache, and dalvik cache in TWRP then flash ROM + recommended GApps) and DO NOT install anything else (kernel, Xposed, other mods).
3. Make sure you are on the latest bootloader and radio. To check, download the latest factory image here, unzip it, and compare your bootloader and radio version to it (see these in the bootloader). If they are different, flash the latest via fastboot using these commands:
Code:
fastboot flash [I]bootloader name_of_bootloader.img[/I]
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash radio [I]name_of_radio.img[/I]
fastboot reboot
Additionally, Beans uploads the individual parts to his AndroidFileHost if you can't spare the bandwidth, look at the dates to see which one is the latest.
4. (5X and 6P ONLY) Make sure you are on the vendor.img.
5. If you are still having problems with an app or crashes, grab a logcat.
If you are having random reboots, get the last kernel message (the files located in /sys/fs/pstore). If you are on a custom kernel, give this to your kernel developer in their thread (they will thank you).

Last edited:

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Users are welcome to use these signatures:

cljlhjf.gif
Download

jrm54ox
Download ( 200x100 )

gp745hr
Download ( 300x150 )

hk22t69
Download ( 85x386 )

zu5twmd
Download (Height 150)

jvx6ea5
Download (Height 100)

For help with installation

hx5enrd
Download

and the 6P bootanimation of the same:

bootanimation

Installation:

Using a root explorer:

Root > System > media
rename bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip.bak,
Paste new bootanimation in
Reboot

:)

BOOTANIMATIONS

6P
You are welcome to use this bootanimation. (For the 6P)

It is a combination of these 2 gifs:

grypg53

zu5twmd

Place in system/media , and set the permissions.
The permissions should be the same as the current bootanimation.

Make sure to have a copy of the ROM on your phone .
In case of bootloop , reflash the ROM.
No wipes necessary.

Download

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

EggNogg421

Dec 29, 2011
Well I was holding out on Rooting and Unlocking bootloader until you released PureNexus...... Time to get on it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BeansTown106

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
BeanTown USA

Ofthecats

Jun 18, 2013
FYI this is made with a seperate vendor that i have been working on and a seperate gapps than everyone else is using to provide a FULLY STABLE experience there should be 0 bugs from the beginning!! uploading now!! make sure you use the purenexus arm64 gapps for all the original features to work camera etc

The op explains to flash latest vendor image. Is this still necessary in light of the vendor you mention here?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

QNtLLPxh.png

The Pure Nexus Project

Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
    The Pure Nexus Project aims to bring stability and features to your Nexus device, while keeping Google's vision in line and not straying too far away from that. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features and minimal bugs, then this is the place to be.

Features:
    Code:
    [COLOR="#1976D2"]-General[/COLOR]
    *All stock Nexus features working!!(WiFi calling, Project Fi, VoLte)
    *Based on AOSP Android 7.1.2_r24
    *Busybox, and Init.d support
    *Googles Pixel sounds and OEM wallpapers from factory images
    *Googles Pixel theme and Pixel navbar animation
    *Bug fix's and stability improvements
    *UI Improvements (fixed a bunch google forgot to materialize)
    *Rootless Substratum OMS Theme Engine support
    *ADB enhancements (ADB over wifi, Hide ADB icon, colored logcat "abd logcat -C")
    *Enabled Developer settings by default
    *Enabled Night mode for all devices
    *Enabled App ops
    *Custom night light brightness options
    *Disabled forced encryption
    *Disabled tether provision checks
    *Made preselectable item clickable in app picker dialog
    *Added download speed in notification
    *Added Advanced Reboot menu
    *Added Advanced screenshot functionality (longpress tile/power menu for selectable screenshot)
    *Added back volume adjust sounds and toggle
    *Added advanced rotation control and lockscreen rotation toggle
    *Added ability to lock app in landscape via rotation tile
    *Added advanced charging sound controls
    *Added advanced seekbar style animation controls
    *Added Quick setting header Longpress actions
    *Added ability to see app version when sideloading app
    *Added app package name to app info screen
    *Added ability to launch app when touching app icon in app info screen
    *Added phone info shortcut to about phone/status on top
    *Added dynamic vendor image notification
    *Added additional battery saver trigger steps
    *Added ability to unlink notification volume from ringer volume
    *Added Increasing ringtone option
    *Added Proximity Speakerphone and dialer lookup
    *Added Group support in contacts
    *Removed googles SystemUpdate option
    *Removed googles legal information

[COLOR="#1976D2"]-PureNexus Settings[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="red"]Lock Screen[/COLOR]
    *Lockscreen item option(time, date, alarm text toggles & Clock font style)
    *Double tap anywhere to sleep
    *Long press power for torch
    *Option to disable lockscreen media art
    *Option to scramble the pin entry layout
    *Option to disable the pin ripple background when entering lockscren pin
    *Option to disable fingerprint success vibration
    [COLOR="red"]Notification Drawer[/COLOR]
    *quick settings pulldown (left,right,always)
    *smart pulldown (no ongoing, no dismissable, no notifications)
    *advanced quick settings easy toggle
    *Brightness slider on/off toggle
    *Haptic feedback on quick setting on/off toggle
    *ability to disable quick settings on secure lockscreen
    *ability to disable the quick settings title text
    *ability to change number of quick settings columns
    *ability to change the amount of rows in quick settings
    *ability to set contexual or custom header images
    [COLOR="red"]Recent apps[/COLOR]
    *immersive recents
    *kill all fab
    *kill all fab location
    [COLOR="red"]Statusbar[/COLOR]
    *Battery customization(percentage/icon style)
    *sync battery icon with quick settings tile
    *Battery bar options(location, color, style, thickness, animation)
    *Carrier Label customization(placement, text)
    *Clock customization(show clock, show seconds, alignment, ampm, date, date style, date position, date format)
    *Network traffic meter options(enable, display units, update interval, hide arrows, auto hide, inactivity threshold)
    *Statusbar icon blacklist
    *Double tap on statusbar to sleep
    *Status bar brightness control
    *Status bar notification count
    *Status bar bluetooth battery meter toggle
    [COLOR="red"]Navigation Bar[/COLOR]
    *Navbar toggle and Height/width options
    *Navigation bar tuner
    *Pixel navbar animation toggle
    *Ability to enable one handed mode
    *Ability to enabe double tap to sleep
    *longpress back to kill
    *configurable longpress back to kill timeout
    [COLOR="red"]PowerMenu[/COLOR]
    *Option to disable on secure lock
    *Add/remove (reboot, screenshot, screen-record, torch, airplane mode, user switcher,settings shortcut, search, voice search, lock now, sound panel)
    [COLOR="red"]Volume Rocker[/COLOR]
    *Volume keys control media volume
    *Volume key wake
    *Volume key music control
    *Volume key orientation swap
    *Volume key keyboard cursor control
    *Volume up and power action (screen record/selectable screenshot)
    *Volume down to enter do not disturb
    *Volume up to exit do not disturb
    *Do not disturb volume panel switch
    *Volume steps customization
    [COLOR="red"]Display[/COLOR]
    *expanded desktop options
    *option to enable/disable wake on plug
    *3 finger swipe for screenshot toggle
    *Battery and Notification LED controls
    [COLOR="red"]Media & Notifications[/COLOR]
    *Ability to turn off vibration when double tapping power button for camera
    *Power notification controls
    *Peeking notification option(on/off, timeout, snooze length)
    *low battery notification toggle
    [COLOR="red"]Miscellaneous[/COLOR]
    *ability to enable app icon on toast
    *force enable or disable scrolling cache
    *incall vibration options

Downloads & Changelog:

Changelog: https://goo.gl/P8WBn3

Current Release Download Link: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=73176218&postcount=37897

Rom Builds: https://goo.gl/TMclDf

Vendor Images(flashable by twrp image option): https://goo.gl/pUEuYg

Nexus 6p AFH folder: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=43153

Credits & Thanks:

The Cheeky Bastards - Bajasur, Dwitherell, DaveyAnnihalation, Surge1223!!!
    The PureNexus Moderators - MicMars, Kris Nelson, Nathan Chance
    The PureNexus Beta and Themer groups
    The CyanogenMod Community
    Dirty Unicorns
    SlimRoms
    OmniRom
    Euphoria-OS
    And all other open source Devs/Teams i may have missed!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17], ROM for the Huawei Nexus 6P

Contributors
    BeansTown106, Dwitherell
    Source Code: https://github.com/PureNexusProject

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-07-25

Created 2016-09-04
    Last Updated 2017-07-26
    Well after a bit of an absence while rebuilding the rom from scratch for 7.0 i am finally pleased to announce the return of PureNexus!!

a couple things to note:
    *not all mods from marshmallow will be in the first build so be patient as i add your favorite mods, etc!
    *as of right now the rom only has substratum legacy support. will update to full blown substratum as the stability increases for N!
    *changelog doesnt display anything for this first build as all changes are listed on github/xda op, changelog will be back next release!

ok, Lets get to the goodies!!

10/10 PureNexus Angler Update is Live!!!

Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224383873

Updated Gapps Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224383656

Updated Vendor image: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312968873555003531

As always if you like my work dont forget to hit that thanks button.
    Donations are always appreciated but never required, I am only posting the link for convenience, Donate link
    Useful Links:
    Detailed Installation instructions (By @nathanchance) http://goo.gl/Sn5J4V
    Frequently Asked Questions (By @nathanchance) http://goo.gl/BdzZaH
    PureNexus User Signatures (By @malybru) http://goo.gl/eBJwEK
    New 7.1.1 Build!! this is a complete rebase, i rewrote the rom from scratch with 7.1.1

change log might not look that big but a lot of work went into making sure everything is smooth and stable!!

next release will focus on adding some more missing features from 6.0 but the main one theme-able battery's are now here

OK, Lets get to the goodies!!

12/15 Pure Nexus Angler Update is Live!!!

Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120693784

Gapps Download: https://goo.gl/idK1eL

Gapps XDA thread: http://xdaforums.com/android/software/gapps-dynamic-gapps-t3487192

Updated Vendor image: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224405797

Dont forget to check the changelog Changelog!!

Donations are always appreciated but never required, I am only posting the link for convenience, Donate link
    New 7.0 Build with some more features, and some fixs, i am aware that 7.1.0 has dropped(pixel development branch) however it is not the final 7.1 and would be unstable as it stands right now(no kernel source, no gapps, etc). so i am going to stick with 7.0 until the final 7.1.1 source is live for stabilitys sake :)

Also i have taken over support of banks gapps and rebranded them as just "Dynamic Gapps" mini & full, mini is the traditional banks gapps, and full is purenexus gapps

ok, Lets get to the goodies!!

10/25 PureNexus Angler Update is Live!!!

Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312978532265364926

Gapps Download: https://goo.gl/idK1eL

Gapps XDA thread: http://xdaforums.com/android/software/gapps-dynamic-gapps-t3487192

Vendor image: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312968873555003531

Dont forget to check the changelog Changelog!!