March, 28th: SoundSeeder Music Player V2.1.5 release
This release brings a DLNA Media Renderer Mode!
You can now control the playback of soundseeder remotely via 3rd party dlna apps like BubbleUpnp.
In cooperation with AirAudio soundseeder can now stream the system sound of rooted devices to any connected soundseeder speaker.
- DLNA render mode
- New meta data dialog
- Audio sync improved
- Shuffle/Repeat reset fixed
- OxygenOS Volume fixed
- DLNA Media Server listings fixed
- Radio Stations sorting fixed
- New rewarded ads to increase the timeout limit of the free version
And much more...
SoundSeeder streams your music via WiFi to additional devices and turns them into wireless speakers.
All devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
Share music with friends or use your old unused Android phones or any Windows/MacOS/Linux computer (incl Raspberry Pi) to build a wireless multiroom audio system.
SoundSeeder also supports the portable hotspot feature of Android and "WiFi direct" to connect devices wherever you want.
SoundSeeder for Android
- The SoundSeeder Music Player is available for phones and tablets running Android 4.1+. Use it like any other audio player or connect it as speaker to another running SoundSeeder Music Player. Note: SoundSeeder is a freemium application. You can use the free version as long as you want to. It includes ad, is limited to two connected speakers and auto-disconnects speakers every 15 minutes.
- The SoundSeeder Speaker application adds support for older smartphones (Android v2.2 – v4.0). This is a “Speaker-Only” version of SoundSeeder and can be connected to the SoundSeeder Music Player app.
- SoundSeeder Speaker for JavaSE is an application to connect any PC as speaker to the SoundSeeder Music Player Android app.
It supports Windows, Linux and MacOS PCs and single-board computers like the Raspberry Pi.
- Full featured Music Player
- Synced playback on multiple devices
- UPnP/DLNA Browser and Renderer
- Google Play Music support
- 25.000+ radio stations included powered by Dirble.com
- USB audio and microphone support
- Media Library sorted by Album, Artist, Title, Folder, Genre, Playlists
- Supported Media Formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac
- Equalizer support
- Sleep Timer
- Autostart on boot
- Playback of custom http streams
- Create / delete playlists
- Autodiscovery of SoundSeeder devices via Wi-Fi
- Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
- Portable hotspot and "WiFi direct" support (no access point or internet connection required)
USB audio support
SoundSeeder supports the internal microphone and USB soundcards.
You can stream music from external audio devices (like TV, CD player, …) by connecting them via the line-in (AUX) port of an USB soundcard. (Hardware support required)
All soundseeder applications are attached to this post. For more information visit http://soundseeder.com/downloads
App store links
SoundSeeder on youtube
- SoundSeeder on the XDA TV: http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...-developer-tv/
- SoundSeeder on the XDA Portal: http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...h-soundseeder/
SoundSeeder multi-speaker music player, App for the Apps & Games
Current Stable Version: 2.1.5
Stable Release Date: 2018-03-28
Last Updated 2018-03-28