Kindle Fire Bricked! HELP!

Search This thread

lovejoy777

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2011
Nottingham
when you did the short trick, you said it did not work. why?
at which point did it fail?
what did your terminal return when you ran script?
you will never get this fixed unless you provide more info.
apart from the brick which Adeel mentioned above I yet to know of a fully bricked kindle (they seem to be pretty bullet proof).
I am presuming that you took a short cut in setting up the firekit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I have a similiar problem. After trying to root KF, I got stuck on looping KF logo. Before I reached XDA, some stupid forum recommended me to leave the battery to die, which I learned later to be a big mistake.

Anyway, My KF will keep flashing (logo screen) only connected to the USB or AC charger (Does nothing when disconnected). I did tried hard reset, but that didn´t work.

My PC does not recognizes the device so I was not able to use Unbrick Util nor any fastboot command. I tried to connect to a different computer, it got recognized for few seconds (i could see it on device manager) but then It vanished again.I also tried different usb pors, but that didn´t work either.

I was wondering if my last hope would be the so called ´factory cable´or if there is anything else I could try. I´ve been reading your posts and as i didn´t find a suitable solution for my case I decided to write.
    I really appreciate any help. Thanks

The user you quoted just has that one post, so are you directing this at me? I replied to your other post about this same problem and gave you a link to my dead battery guide...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1623244

For one thing, stop booting the the device unnecessarily because you are only going to drain the battery even more. It's possible that your battery will slowly charge if you leave it on the AC charger for a little while and it could stop bootlooping on its own.

If that doesn't work and you only have the stock bootloader (plain "kindle fire" logo when you turn it on), your next best bet is to get a factory cable. You'll need it to get it into fastboot mode to flash the stock boot image.

Unlike the other topics I've written about, I do not have direct experience with this problem. I'm just going by what others have reported and my "educated guess" on what might get your problem resolved.

Please read the guide I referred to earlier.