[RUU][EXE] 4.67.651.3 .. come and get it!

Search This thread

tommytomatoe

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2010
Knoxville USA
yes thanx....although its been posted on various other sites for weeks now.....:D

Really? Are you serious? I sent football a pm and he said he'd look for it for me. Haven't heard back in a few days.

Glad it's posted :)

Supermagic v0.1.0 here we come. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

btaylor545

Jul 8, 2010
Detroit
Anyone know where I can find just the radio updates. Have the most up to date from caulken but seen this has. Bbv 2.15.00.12.19 while caulkens is only updated to 2.15.00.08.08 also the pri is 2.15.003 on caulks and this one 2.33_003 any help is appreciated

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Anyone know where I can find just the radio updates. Have the most up to date from caulken but seen this has. Bbv 2.15.00.12.19 while caulkens is only updated to 2.15.00.08.08 also the pri is 2.15.003 on caulks and this one 2.33_003 any help is appreciated
They have the links on themikmik.com and buried in calks thread

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

misery in motion

May 31, 2011
Oak Harbor
Truth be told the ruu was posted on themikmik 6-7 days ago, and that's the only other place I'm aware of that has it posted besides here. If it's anywhere else, I haven't seen it.

ktmdave7

Feb 17, 2011
Roseville, CA
Question above ^ Why would you want it?

This the most Current Stock HTC EVO 4G update file to install from WINDOWS PC!

It's untouched by Dev's (not Rooted ROM) STOCK Recovery!

*** Many should Read about (HBOOT, RECOVERY, S-ON, S-OFF) before using newest STOCK Version

I downloaded it for my EVO 4G archives! :D

"STOCK Untouched (non Rooted) - GB v2.3.5 (4.67.651.3) PC36IMG.zip" http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9362091/And...15.00.12.19_NV_2.33_release_234563_signed.zip
orig thread -> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17206283&postcount=5

Last edited:
Reactions: wryun

thebbbrain

Aug 6, 2010
Is there a way to install this ver without a USB port? Can I copy to my sd card and run somehow from there? I have a phone I am sending back today, and would like to restore it to stock. Will this unroot S-on too?

Tekn010933

Showin some EVO love.. finally tracked this down..

RUU_SuperSonic_GB_Sprint_WWE_4.67.651.3_Radio_2.15.00.12.19_NV_2.33_release_234563_signed.exe
MD5 Sum: 045e93a459183b144d29f18fc2a332fa

Mirror #1 (Dev-Host)
Mirror #2 (Deposit Files)
Thank you Sir :))

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Is there a way to install this ver without a USB port? Can I copy to my sd card and run somehow from there? I have a phone I am sending back today, and would like to restore it to stock. Will this unroot S-on too?
Original version, can only be ran from a comp :(

time to search can start here I did this already and it work, you just have to reverse the order am working on a guide to update my thread.

swagstr

Sep 4, 2010
Corvallis, OR
www.goodandevo.net

RUU_SuperSonic_GB_Sprint_WWE_4.67.651.3_Radio_2.15.00.12.19_NV_2.33_release_234563_signed.exe

Mirror #1 (Dev-Host)
Hey misery in motion, thanks for this! I'm going to be using this as the base for the next version of SOS :D

FastRX8

Feb 5, 2007
Texas
Yes, you can run this from the phone, but first you need to extract the rom.zip file.
Here's how it's done in Windows XP, I'm sure other versions of windows are similar.
1) Download the EXE file from this thread.
2) Run the EXE file on your pc
3) At first, the EXE is extracting all the necessary components. When you get the first dialog window that says "Welcome to the ROM Utility for your Android phone", stop there but do not close the window
4) Go to Start->Run and type: %TEMP% (that opens a new file explorer window)
5) In the new window, search for Rom.zip (you can use the magnifying glass to search)
6) Copy that Rom.zip file to your sd card, and flash the way you would flash any other rom.

Reactions: scottspa74

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Yes, you can run this from the phone, but first you need to extract the rom.zip file.
Here's how it's done in Windows XP, I'm sure other versions of windows are similar.
1) Download the EXE file from this thread.
2) Run the EXE file on your pc
3) At first, the EXE is extracting all the necessary components. When you get the first dialog window that says "Welcome to the ROM Utility for your Android phone", stop there but do not close the window
4) Go to Start->Run and type: %TEMP% (that opens a new file explorer window)
5) In the new window, search for Rom.zip (you can use the magnifying glass to search)
6) Copy that Rom.zip file to your sd card, and flash the way you would flash any other rom.
I already have the PC36IMG extracted from this RUU - See the first link under "My Links" in my sig. It's been there since January 31st, in fact.

NOTE: You can't just flash it in recovery 'like you would any other rom' - it has to be flashed in Bootloader.

Reactions: grtdrgn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Mirror #1 (Dev-Host)
    yes thanx....although its been posted on various other sites for weeks now.....:D

Really? Are you serious? I sent football a pm and he said he'd look for it for me. Haven't heard back in a few days.

Glad it's posted :)

Supermagic v0.1.0 here we come. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    It's actually pretty easy to download the Android Kitchen and root the latest version. Just take the PC36IMG.zip from the first post in my sig. Once the kitchen is set up, you just choose the option to root the ROM. That's it. Build it and flash. You don't have to zipalign, install busybox, add a2sd support, or remove anything, even. It's very strightforward, imo, and it really helps you understand better how the ROMs work and are put together. I highly recommend trying it at least once.

That's how I got my start. Careful though, it's a bug that bites very hard! I haven't been able to stop tinkering since. :D

If I'm not mistaken, this is an executable file which can only be ran from your PC, It cannot run as a "PC36IMG" unless its been modify like that one in my signature.

Be sure to enable usb debug and on your pc double click .exe file and go through a short menu "agree" and "Next" and it will do everthing for you.

If your still into flashing roms, suggest you take a rooted 2.3.5/4.67 build, the method to gain your root access again is much longer and challenging for first time users if someone is not familiar.

I've tried an RUU and a PCIMG but neither was successful. I tried the PCIMG through bootloader unsuccuessful and the RUU through PC to USB, and that was unsuccessful. I'm trying to go back to stock because the Wifi is broken. I'm going to try and see if I remove the Unlock from the bootloader by using HTC dev and see if the RUU or PCIMG will work then.