FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Gingerbread update - unable to root

321 posts
Thanks Meter: 23

By rootkited, Senior Member on 10th August 2011, 07:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, i did an update (http://developer.htc.com/) couple of days ago with an official release and since than the battery got worse ... i am triying to get back to my old MIUI rom but can't root my Desire any hints ?

Thanks !
10th August 2011, 07:22 PM |#3  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 896

More
are you serious......................................... in the DEV section.. AND on rooting gingerbread.... PLEASE learn to read......... the SEARCH option is also a useful tool.
10th August 2011, 07:28 PM |#4  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 948

Donate to Me
More
O RLY?

10char
10th August 2011, 07:40 PM |#5  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 1,002

Donate to Me
More
People how about ignoring a thread? and stop reply, so this thread will go down to the helll

Everytime the same story...In the future, no one have to reply to this kind of threads!

But now, rootkited will explain us why he posted here in the dev section..Please tell me
10th August 2011, 08:01 PM |#6  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,265

More
sorry..for reply again...but a little bit i can understand this...because i think here are the most people with knowledge....but anyway its the wrong section
10th August 2011, 08:07 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waldenbuch

Donate to Me
More
I never saw an admin or mod givin such answers like the above....only the noobs....so i wont bother to answer befor you are at least as old as i am here on XDA

@mods, please move this thread to the proper section.Thanks
10th August 2011, 08:14 PM |#8  
Account currently disabled
Flag Košice
Thanks Meter: 429

Donate to Me
More
ROFLMAO! You think just because you are registered longer than others it makes you somewhat older? Wrong! Your number of post will show that and by that number you are just baby. And considering that you can't use search, you asked one millionth time the same ALREADY ANSWERED question AND you posted it to wrong section, you are baby n00b.
So, drink up your warm milk and go to bed.
10th August 2011, 08:23 PM |#9  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 1,002

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootkited

@mods, please move this thread to the proper section.Thanks

If a mod was reading this thread he would have already deleted this, as wrote in the forum rule: do not post in the wrong section, otherwise the threads will be deleted! (not only moved)

A mod will delete this when/if someone report this thread as violating the forum rule!

Lot of threads like this in the desire general and in desire q&a..No root if u run the official gb ruu, just wait the update from alpharev/revolutionary, if the update will ever come.
10th August 2011, 08:27 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waldenbuch

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andQlimax

If a mod was reading this thread he would have already deleted this, as wrote in the forum rule: do not post in the wrong section, otherwise the threads will be deleted! (not only moved)

A mod will delete this when/if someone report this thread as violating the forum rule!

Lot of threads like this in the desire general and in desire q&a..No root if u run the official gb ruu, just wait the update from alpharev/revolutionary, if the update will ever come.

thanks for your answer
10th August 2011, 08:30 PM |#11  
Retired Senior Moderator / Resident Priest
Flag Blackpool UK
Thanks Meter: 1,585

Donate to Me
More
Questions or Problems Should Not Be Posted in the Development Forum
Please Post in the Correct Forums and Read THIS

Moving to General
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)