1,322 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,852

Post Reply Email Thread
25th July 2013, 11:24 PM |#17271  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Just disable hwa for crashing app like youtube

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pelvo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pelvo Ad-Free
26th July 2013, 10:06 PM |#17272  
Flag Novi Sad, Serbia
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolshahabaz

See here no battery drops

sent from xda app on defy plus

How did you managed that? What version of this ROM?
26th July 2013, 11:13 PM |#17273  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Will the new focal camera app by cyanogenmod be ported to cm10/cm10.1 or in cm10.2.
26th July 2013, 11:22 PM |#17274  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
03/07/2013 is not as stable for me as for others - two random reboots in a couple of days. Admittedly my flash was not along with the more sophisticated cleansing others claim to have done.
27th July 2013, 12:53 AM |#17275  
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markos807

How did you managed that? What version of this ROM?

Just a clean wipe .
Rom 03/07/13

The Following User Says Thank You to coolshahabaz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolshahabaz Ad-Free
27th July 2013, 09:05 AM |#17276  
Flag Tomelilla
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Deleted

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium
27th July 2013, 09:44 AM |#17277  
Flag Lisbon/Portugal
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi guys! Sorry for this stupid question ... perhaps.

I have a MB526 Defy+ with this rom installed, 16.06 edition, the phone works great and this rom is awesome!
But I'd like to upgrade to the latest 09.07 without losing all settings and software currently I have installed... is there any way to update without losing everything?

Big thanks in advance and sorry my bad english
27th July 2013, 11:43 AM |#17278  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Hi, I'm running 9th July CM10 version (original Quarx version, no tweaks) for about 2 weeks now. Keeps running perfectly! GPS, BT car audio, all good! Only minor problem: Wi-Fi does not reconnect when I come within range of a known access point. Need to switch off and on to get connection. When connected it is stable. I get 1.5 days battery life with moderate usage. I'm happy

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
The Following User Says Thank You to GuustFlater89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GuustFlater89 Ad-Free
27th July 2013, 12:21 PM |#17279  
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermas

Hi guys! Sorry for this stupid question ... perhaps.

I have a MB526 Defy+ with this rom installed, 16.06 edition, the phone works great and this rom is awesome!
But I'd like to upgrade to the latest 09.07 without losing all settings and software currently I have installed... is there any way to update without losing everything?

Big thanks in advance and sorry my bad english

Use titanium backup you'll retain all your apps+data+accounts+wifi settings+bt pairings...etc

Hit thanks if I HELPED

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuustFlater89

Hi, I'm running 9th July CM10 version (original Quarx version, no tweaks) for about 2 weeks now. Keeps running perfectly! GPS, BT car audio, all good! Only minor problem: Wi-Fi does not reconnect when I come within range of a known access point. Need to switch off and on to get connection. When connected it is stable. I get 1.5 days battery life with moderate usage. I'm happy

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

With that you are happy but others who comes in the range of your defy they become unhappy....others connection drops to 5.5mbps sometimes router also needs to be restarted...happend with me that's why sharing this info

The Following User Says Thank You to coolshahabaz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolshahabaz Ad-Free
27th July 2013, 12:27 PM |#17280  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:

With that you are happy but those comes in the range of your defy they become unhappy....others connection drops to 5.5mbps sometimes router also needs to be restarted...happend with me that's why sharing this info

I do not have this problem as far as I know. We have a notebook, desktop, ipad and HTC phone all connected by WIFI at home, and no complaints.... They are all working without problems. (In fact I'm typing this on my notebook while my defy is lying next to it, connected through WIFI as well).

For your information my router is a ZTE H220N.
27th July 2013, 01:41 PM |#17281  
Flag ConstanĊ£a
Thanks Meter: 735

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

With that you are happy but others who comes in the range of your defy they become unhappy....others connection drops to 5.5mbps sometimes router also needs to be restarted...happend with me that's why sharing this info

+1

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.1, cm10, cyanogen 10 for defy, defy cm10, defy rajnikant, defy+ mb526, eppy+quarkx= motorola rolled, future is here, god, jellybean, nicholas, omsk, quarx > chuck norris, quarx for world emperor, quarx gooood, quarx myth of defy!, quarx our defy deity, quarx rlz, quarx the chosen one, quarx thou...areth...god, quarxorola, singapore, take that motorola, winged doom, zee defy is the best

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)