[Q] Help with aussie Galaxy S i9000

Search This thread

Crooks088

Jan 31, 2012
Hey guys, fairly new to the scene and i am running the onecosmic ICS on my personal galaxy but i've now got a mates phone that he has been playing around with and it is stuffed in a big bad way!!

When the phone boots it goes to "ClockworkMod recovery v2.5.1.0 speedmod ULFK" straight away and won't do anything else, i can go through all the options fine etc but the phone wont boot and function normally, i can access download mode also but that's about all i can do with it!

I would like to get it back to stock for the time being and working normally but i have no idea where to start with this or what files i will need, i believe it was running Gingerbread before it stuffed up.

Any ideas? Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere!

Fallen04

Nov 29, 2010
Wellington
Hey guys, fairly new to the scene and i am running the onecosmic ICS on my personal galaxy but i've now got a mates phone that he has been playing around with and it is stuffed in a big bad way!!

When the phone boots it goes to "ClockworkMod recovery v2.5.1.0 speedmod ULFK" straight away and won't do anything else, i can go through all the options fine etc but the phone wont boot and function normally, i can access download mode also but that's about all i can do with it!

I would like to get it back to stock for the time being and working normally but i have no idea where to start with this or what files i will need, i believe it was running Gingerbread before it stuffed up.

Sounds like a similar problem to as mentioned in the thread below? If you can still get to Download Mode, then just flash a Stock firmware with re-partion (PIT), have a read of the thread below

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=21544149&mode=linear#post21544149

Reactions: Crooks088

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sounds like a similar problem to as mentioned in the thread below? If you can still get to Download Mode, then just flash a Stock firmware with re-partion (PIT), have a read of the thread below

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=21544149&mode=linear#post21544149