[Q] I need help!

Search This thread

MattyBW89

Jun 2, 2014
So I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Sprint, which I rooted a couple of months ago and I haven't any problems with it until this morning. I woke and saw that sometime through the night my phone had rebooted and it was stuck on the Sprint logo screen. Naturally I took the battery out and tried restarting it. When it boots it goes through the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 logo screen, the the samsung logo scree, then sprint logo screen. It will stay on the sprint logo scree for a while then reboot. That will happen about three times then after that it won't reboot and just stay on the sprint logo screen. I've been looking all over the net on what to do and came up with nothing. Can anyone help me?

soumen.sam

May 14, 2014
So I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Sprint, which I rooted a couple of months ago and I haven't any problems with it until this morning. I woke and saw that sometime through the night my phone had rebooted and it was stuck on the Sprint logo screen. Naturally I took the battery out and tried restarting it. When it boots it goes through the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 logo screen, the the samsung logo scree, then sprint logo screen. It will stay on the sprint logo scree for a while then reboot. That will happen about three times then after that it won't reboot and just stay on the sprint logo screen. I've been looking all over the net on what to do and came up with nothing. Can anyone help me?

Its not good to rooted it, it will void the warranty. The note 3 itself has tons of features. Try to hard reset the phone. When Power off press and hold power, home and vol up down key. It will go to hard reset booting screen. Or google it. It will wipe out all data and go back to factory reset condition. From setting Factory reset will not help I think.

If this doesn’t work try reinstalling the firmware.

xclub_101

Oct 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

IMHO is more likely a hardware problem with the emmc (flash memory).

You might also want to ask on the specific Sprint Note 3 forum:

http://xdaforums.com/note-3-sprint