[xt862] .906 1-click-sbf.exe + tools updated [3/31/2013]

Search This thread

ovelayer

Mar 19, 2011
spokane
I added to op will do more later right now im at work then I shave to register 1 of my kids for school...again thank you redsox!

ovelayer

Mar 19, 2011
spokane
Good catch. I wonder why? Ovelayer, can you send me (via DB?) the .xml or just upload via Wifi and not 3G?

The .7z file I created with 64bit 7zip and it works for me so I wonder if in the upload/download it got corrupted?

Edit:
if you have 7z installed to me a favor and right click on the file choose 7z then choose open archive..it may look corrupted but it may actually not be..

Last edited:

ovelayer

Mar 19, 2011
spokane
okay i re-did it into an actual .zip file using jzip..
triple checked it to make sure the archive was not corrupt
and now i am uploading it to dropbox..
should be done by am..

DoubleYouPee

Jul 28, 2011
This should be the revised 906 to 890 SBF. I successfully unzipped Ovelayer's .zip before uploading it.

http://bit.ly/JUfHD3

This one is again different from the one posted before, which flashes everything like RSDlite. E.g. here the mbmloader_hs.bin isn't flashed but it is in the files folder.

I'm sorry I'm so sceptical, im not in the USA so if i brick my D3 i'm screwed.
I'll wait until someone actually used it this on .906 and successfully went back to .890

redsox985

Aug 30, 2011
PA
I was wondering about that mbmloader_hs file the first time I dropped all of the files together and zipped them in the RSD flashable package.

ovelayer

Mar 19, 2011
spokane
This one is again different from the one posted before, which flashes everything like RSDlite. E.g. here the mbmloader_hs.bin isn't flashed but it is in the files folder.

I'm sorry I'm so sceptical, im not in the USA so if i brick my D3 i'm screwed.
I'll wait until someone actually used it this on .906 and successfully went back to .890

If you open the original 1. Click based on. 890 by p and look at the .bat I set this one up exotically the same..and that one worked perfect..so this should be the same..im guessing the other files are needed by rsdlite but not needed for fastboot..again I just set this up exotically like the. 890 version

I believe Qnap said he setup a 1click and made his bat like rsd and got errors again I believe with fastboot they are not needed or called in a diff manor by the fastboot itself..
and I understand your not wanting to brick but if the one click doesn't work for you we know the rsdlite version will..so unbricked lol

Last edited:

ovelayer

Mar 19, 2011
spokane
Well +500 views since posting and red can prolly check but im guessing half prolly downloaded and 1/8 used and no complaints as of yet..so looks promisin

ovelayer

Mar 19, 2011
spokane
Ok so u went from 906 to 890?

Correct..i am now ,through settings-about phone-system updates, downloading .906 update..so yes everything worked perfect

Edit:
now that I successfully sbf'd
I installed ota .906 update
Rooted using motofail
installed recovery
installed eclipse 2.2.2 1.2overclock (god I love this rom)
and all is back to norm

Last edited:
Reactions: RoadToNever

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YOU MUST BE ON .906 OTA TO USE THIS
    **If you are on .890 ota please download and use this file>>D3.SBF.890.ZIP (flash via rsdlite)**

UPDATED THE 1 CLICK SBF EXE TO THE OFFICIAL .906 SBF
    now you can restore you D3 to factory .906
    I created a 1-click-sbf.exe to make flashing as simple as possible.
    The exe when ran will extract files to a temp dir (if needed)
    to make it easy for you to delete manually or most window cleaners will clean the temp folder.
    thus you don't have to have that much room taken up on your hard drive all the time..
    when you start the exe it will check the temp folder to see if the files still remain..
    if they do it will not need to extract the files thus starting much quicker!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE

DOWNLOAD: http://d-h.st/Z7b

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE LITTLE THANKS BUTTON...:p

1. Download the above file to computer
    2. Get a beer
    3. If you have a spare battery, or the current battery, make sure it's charged above 50%
    (quick unbrick wont run if it's below 50%)
    4. When the phone is off, press m+power and scroll down to AP Fastboot.
    5. Plug the phone into the computer, make sure you get the USB connected message on the phone.
    6. Run the "1_CLICK_SBF.exe" (win 7 users right click on .exe and run as administrator)
    7. Let your phone restore and boot.
    8. Finish that beer your done..wasn't that easy.. :D

====================

MOTOFAIL ROOT TOOL ( this is also a 1_click .exe...:D )
    Download: HERE

NEW! SAFESTRAP v3 for DROID 3
    Download v3.05 [ 2012-10-17 ]
    md5sum: 39b1cd260e00d5d73faa7f27b7e31d25

SAFESTRAP (TWEAKED) v1.08e RECOVERY (NON-KEXEC)
    Download:HERE

NEW! ADOBE FLASH .APK DOWNLOAD
    Download:HERE

====================

Credits:

Q9nap
    Hashcode
    Redsox985
    Psouza4
    droidian1441

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE LITTLE THANKS BUTTON...:p
    YOU MAY NOT COPY OR RE-POST OUR WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION
    .906 1-click-sbf.exe may not be necessary anymore
    VRZ_XT862_5.5.1_84_D3G-66_M2-10_1FF_01a.xml.zip
    has been posted here
    http://sbf.droid-developers.org/cdma_solana/list.php
    android20Icon.jpg

.exe all done works a treat and looks sexy
    ..uploading to mirrors
    Anyone try to go to steel droid gingerbread after doing this?

I'm on 906, I want to go to steel droid ginger bread. basically. n stuff. thanks!

If your already on stock .906 you don't have to SBF as per Steel Droid Instructions. That part is simply an option if your want a "Clean" Install. Simply boot into Recovery, wipe data, and flash Steel Droid v4.8 and you'll be fine.
    :cool::cool:1010 downloads!!:cool::cool: