[KERNEL][VZW][AOSP/TW][4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4][07/11/2014] KT747 - MA6 - KTweaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
I was getting a lot of visual fragments on nova launcher. But only when using different screen transitions other then the basic one. Maybe my phone hates other kernels. Sick program that goes with it though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jgrimberg1979

May 16, 2010
D.C
Ktoonsez,

It's still running flawless since you had me test it before the release! Excellent job my friend. Thank you x10!

Also there isn't any difference between the one you sent me and the one in this thread, correct? I am sure there isn't but I just wanted to make sure.

For the first time jb asop is finally running as a daily driver thanks to this kernel!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

I was getting a lot of visual fragments on nova launcher. But only when using different screen transitions other then the basic one. Maybe my phone hates other kernels. Sick program that goes with it though

I have the same to with nova. I can confirm that it isn't an issue with this driver because I had it on stock kernel and imo kernel. You might want to try and make nova a user app instead of a system all(which it is on aokp) maybe that will help

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Ktoonsez,

It's still running flawless since you had me test it before the release! Excellent job my friend. Thank you x10!

Also there isn't any difference between the one you sent me and the one in this thread, correct? I am sure there isn't but I just wanted to make sure.

For the first time jb asop is finally running as a daily driver thanks to this kernel!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

I have the same to with nova. I can confirm that it isn't an issue with this driver because I had it on stock kernel and imo kernel. You might want to try and make nova a user app instead of a system all(which it is on aokp) maybe that will help

Thanks man, and yes the version I gave you is the same as this so you are good to go :highfive: :good:

mb27

Aug 17, 2010

I was getting a lot of screen flickering with this 8.25 kernel on invisiblek's 8.26 cm10 kang. I get none with the kernel that comes with the Rom.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: hopesrequiem

mikejr83

Dec 10, 2010
Just downloaded. Can OP post MD5 of the 8.25 version (latest)? Excited to try this out!

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Just downloaded. Can OP post MD5 of the 8.25 version (latest)? Excited to try this out!

Sorry I dont do MD5's. Here is the actual size of the file (as shown in windows 7) so you can check:

Size: 7,247,919
Size on disk: 7,249,920

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts