What Cookie version do you prefer ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

GT247

Jun 27, 2010
Beautiful California
Happy Holiday Season to all of my Rhodium Brotherhood (lol)

This is the device I have personal attachment to. I have other newer devices but they don't feel the same to me.

To everyone helping Cajun get the repository stocked up, and to you who come here and post one in a blue moon, Merry Christmas Happy Hannuka, or anything else you celebrate.

As always, thanks to you as well Cajun, I hope all is well

Reactions: ronron6665

Franky24

May 20, 2007
looking for Rhodium-ROM

Hi all,

I'm reactivating my oooold TP2 and wanted to upgrade it to WM 6.5. Unfortunately the d/l links do not work anymore.
Does any one of you still have the (preferably) latest Energy-ROM for the Rhodium around and would upload it to any file share?

Your help is very much apprechiated!
Franky

Franky24

May 20, 2007
THANK YOU!

The [Thanks]-button doesn't work over here (FF 40 / IE8), so a manual THANK YOU!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

OT: As you do not accept PMs and the thread is (almost) dead anyway I allow to post OT:
As you have quite a lot ROMs there: Would you like to add two ROMeOS ROMs for the Leo to your collection? I had ROMeOS4_WM655_v5_01_0X_214_304_23569_100829_WWE and ROMeOS4_WM655_v5_03_0X_214_314_23569_101121_WWE around, also 4 radio ROMs and RUU_Leo_HTC_WWE_1.48.405.2_Radio_Signed_15.28.50.07U_2.05.51.05_2_Ship.exe

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement
The [Thanks]-button doesn't work over here (FF 40 / IE8), so a manual THANK YOU!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

OT: As you do not accept PMs and the thread is (almost) dead anyway I allow to post OT:

As you have quite a lot ROMs there: Would you like to add two ROMeOS ROMs for the Leo to your collection? I had ROMeOS4_WM655_v5_01_0X_214_304_23569_100829_WWE and ROMeOS4_WM655_v5_03_0X_214_314_23569_101121_WWE around, also 4 radio ROMs and RUU_Leo_HTC_WWE_1.48.405.2_Radio_Signed_15.28.50.07U_2.05.51.05_2_Ship.exe
If you link me to them, I will add them.

iammaz

Feb 26, 2007
maz.net.au
Hi.
I have a Energy.RHODIUM.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.16.7z but unless the newer one doesn't work for you, this wont be much use. I upgraded my phone to a different model before NRG stopped making the roms it seems.
Maz

Franky24

May 20, 2007
SD-card encryption and flashlight?

Hi.
Energy.RHODIUM.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.16.7z
Maz
Thank you mate, I've got some ROMs from @cajunflavoredbob (you might give him a link to yours so he can add it to his collection too?).
Unfortunately these do not appear to have the stock ROM option to enable SD-card encryption (Settings | System | Encryption).
- Do you (does anyone) know how to enable SD-card encryption in 29022 or 21916?
- If it isn't anymore in there: What was the last build of NRG that supported it (in a forum search some users wrote SD-card encryption was the reason to use NRG)

- way less important: I also haven't found the flashlight app. Any idea where that is?

Thanks in advance,
Franky

Edit: SD-card encryption is on board, just the control panel item is missing. One can enable SD-card encryption by opening the registry in TotalCommander, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Filters\ENCFilt and change EncryptByDefault from 0 to 1.
Finally restart the device to make the encryption work.

Last edited:

BoundleVrys

Jan 16, 2017
Energy saving Phapblet Game and Apllication Development

How Android can running Multitasking in Windows XP@namely hybernate Ice Splash? RAM Virtual same Integer

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
I miss Winmo and the days of real graphics design. Nowdays, all I see is "flat" themes that while they make for a "modern" looking UI, they're too boring for me.

I wish I could run Sense on my S7 Edge ! Maybe I'll just play an animated wallpaper of me messing around with one of my WM ROMs. It'll kind of look like the real thing.. lol

QD2DC

Oct 25, 2007
Google Pixel Fold
OnePlus Open
I miss Winmo and the days of real graphics design. Nowdays, all I see is "flat" themes that while they make for a "modern" looking UI, they're too boring for me.

I wish I could run Sense on my S7 Edge ! Maybe I'll just play an animated wallpaper of me messing around with one of my WM ROMs. It'll kind of look like the real thing.. lol
For real! I have the u11 and I miss some of the old sense stuff man. Animations and fancy stuff like that lol

Vik Vasilev

Jan 16, 2009
Can anyone upload the Energy 6.5.5 titanum rom? I've spend the last week searching for it online - and nothing. I feel like it's gone for good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch Pro2 (Rhodium) device.

This ROM only works on GSM devices, flashing to a CDMA device will make it non-bootable (flash a stock, or CDMA specific ROM, to recover from that).

I do make a CDMA version (Sprint, Verizon, Altel, etc) and that's found here!

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy
      smile.gif

• A 29022 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ?
      smile.gif
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

Rom Self Help Hotfix...

BTW, the rom is easily fixed with the addition of TWO missed dll's & one MUI.
    HTCSensorService.dll
    HTCSensorSDK.dll
    AccelerometerCalibrator.exe.0409.mui

Using the attached cab will fix all issues with the rom.

Those three added to my rebuild & perfecto....Well, there's still a pesky .net issue from time to time, but I think that is from these different net versions.
    Leaving...

After several years enjoying the evolution of Windows Mobile since version 6.0 with Sleuth ROM running on the first Tilt, later on moving to the Fuze and finally to the Tilt2, I am leaving the scene.

I've been playing with Android, and I liked the ability to change and customize it the same way we do with WM, plus the thousands of applications available.

Therefore, I sold my Tilt2 and got an Android phone. I feel a little bit awkward doing it, but the lack of significant developments on the WM 6.x front has been bothering me.

I hope someone will keep the FAQ updated (volunteers, please contact NRGZ so that he could grant you editing rights to that post).

It was a pleasure and an honor to interact with this great community. I appreciate everyone's efforts to solve problems, push the envelope, make our phones more useful and fun devices.

A special and big THANK YOU to NRGZ, for his outstanding ROM and for his flexibility in trying to satisfy our needs.

See you around on XDA.
    Good evening fellas,

I'm a dutch proud user of touch pro 2 :D
    But I am still running the stock rom >_> Starting to annoy me to be quite honest :p

So I was looking at the forum about wich rom is the best for me.
    And as I read trough this post I would really like to download and install this rom.
    But before I do ... I would like to ask a few question:

1) I type alot on in with my keyboard out. Does this word correctly and the most impoirtant ... does the 'fn' key work? (as in: can I type the symbols on my keyboard)

2) I have my calendar items on the homepage. 3 at a time. Do these show in this one aswell? because the pictures don't show any calender items. I sync trough office 2007 almost everything. Contacs, e-mails and the most important is the calendar.

So would I have any problems with these things? or are you guys hitting your head like: dude .... why didn't you upgrade earlyer :eek:
    Joe, I'll just say this....

I'm not the type to sit there and enumerate a list of "friends" like Laurentius does. It's corny. I'm also not the type to sit there and "credit" every single developer of every single app in my ROM. I credit major contributors, like Cookie and the guys that designed the themes I use in my ROM variations. In short, I credit who *I* feel I need to credit. But overall, I'm not the "crediting type" of guy.

I know you like to get in the nitty gritty of over explaining your point, but realize you're in the minority here. I ask you to stop please. Thanks.

No more arguing about crap that doesn't really matter... This isnt the Android world where everybody has to be credited. We ALL steal from MSFT and HTC when it comes to WM. I'm sure they don't get a rat's ass if I credit them here. Most of the devs that made the little apps in my ROMs aren't around anymore, which is why I DO credit the ones that matter.

Okay, enough rambling. Please consider this matter closed.