FORUMS

[Skins] HTC_IME High/Low Res v27 custom skin generator online! Updated Sep. 7th!

1,169 posts
Thanks Meter: 167

By gIMpSTa, Senior Member on 29th March 2010, 01:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th October 2011, 09:33 PM |#1201  
Flag Springytown
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Okay, so HTC annoyingly hard-coded all the color values into this? Gah. I very much want a keyboard that looks exactly like stock HTC, but I want to replace the green selection highlight with stock Android orange, MIUI orange, and cyan. I know I've seen this color changed once before, but that was a long time ago, shortly after I got my N1. Does anyone here know which direction to go to start with this?
30th October 2011, 10:51 PM |#1202  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
thanks for that, great thing
3rd November 2011, 10:57 AM |#1203  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyway we can enable swype in this keyboard?
10th November 2011, 05:52 AM |#1204  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 163

More
hey man, thanks for all your work. i'm putting up a thread on this on the ET4G forums, all credits going to you!

edit: none of my setting changes are sticking after a reboot. any input?
12th November 2011, 06:54 AM |#1205  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoKenzaki

Anyway we can enable swype in this keyboard?

Nope, not updated that far. Although hopefully an update to the HTC Sense 3.5 keyboard is coming soon so that we can have the built in Swype ability. I don't know anything about any updates for this, I'm just being very hopeful lol because that's a feature I'd love to see
12th November 2011, 05:12 PM |#1206  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gIMpSTa

What I won't be able to do, probably ever, is update the original htc_ime mod (by Jonasl) to work with QHD. It's simply not that easy and is not something I have the time to do.

Or simply you dont know how to do it
14th November 2011, 11:59 PM |#1207  
Flag Lehi, UT
Thanks Meter: 62

More
has anyone been able to get one of these themed keyboards to work with htc_ime with directional arrows? i sure havent been able to
23rd November 2011, 04:24 AM |#1208  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Thanks for the kitchen. I am trying to get one of these HTC Keyboards for my CM7 ROM. The key I am after is the one that toggles/hides the keyboard which HTC have replaced with the smiley face (why oh why would they do that). Every KB that I baked using one of your skins have turned the toggle key into a smiley key. Is there anyway to stop that from happening / Thanking you in advance
23rd November 2011, 09:27 PM |#1209  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
It should be under the settings for keyboard

Supremly transmikked! Sense in disguise
25th November 2011, 07:48 AM |#1210  

More
help!
I have just discovered this skin generator. I went through all the steps and even used a custom image for space bar. Everything went fine until I installed it to my phone, the keyboard comes up tiny, like 3 or 4 times smaller than the regular size keyboard. Am I missing some setting or what? How do you get it to be the same size as your regular keyboard. I am using a HTC Rezound with Sense 3.5. Any ideas?
25th November 2011, 11:53 AM |#1211  

More
OK so I tried this on a friend's phone cause I thought maybe it was just my screen. When he installed it on his phone he got the miniature keyboard too. Is it supposed to be a small miniature keyboard and not the standard size keyboard I don't understand. This keyboard is too small to even use. Can somebody help cause I have used all different versions on the website and get the same results. Thank you for any help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)