[THEME][ViperOne][31/8/14]ViperLight Theme [Red/Blue/Orange/Green]

Which new colour would you most like to see for a light theme?

• Different Blue

Votes: 89 35.0%
  • Green

Votes: 38 15.0%
  • Pink

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Grey (Black & White)

Votes: 77 30.3%
  • Other

Votes: 24 9.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

chc31

Feb 14, 2012
Viperlight Blue:

QJPi3O8.png

Aroma options:
- Blue HTC settings icons or Blue AOSP settings icons
- Blue headers and footers or grey headers and footers

DOWNLOAD HERE

That is just awesome, perfect shade of blue! Can one theme be flashed over another without rrflashing the Rom? Since you edit the themes the same way, if I had a red and flashed a blue theme, should I assume that there will not be a weird glitch and all the colors should successfully change?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Basil3

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
You're the best! Can't sleep due to bloody cold so going to try this out now. Thanks! ?

Meh, flashing on top of dark one theme didn't work. Guess I'll have to reflash Rom first. Gonna give it another try in the morning. Really gotta get some sleep ?

Just discovered some pretty bad errors with it, will reup in a bit

That is just awesome, perfect shade of blue! Can one theme be flashed over another without rrflashing the Rom? Since you edit the themes the same way, if I had a red and flashed a blue theme, should I assume that there will not be a weird glitch and all the colors should successfully change?

Think you'll probably have to dirty flash inbetween if coming from another theme. Can give it a go and see what happens.

farang4u

Aug 31, 2008
LOS
Updated link for blue theme:

http://d-h.st/BqR

Hopefully sorted the main issues, think the other light themes probably have similar issues I'll have to address.....

I know they're minor issues, but the grey text washes out in the grey headers and also the numbers are hard to see in the call screen. Everything else is perfect. :)
Here's a token of my thanks: 842375289Y753710K

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1384733824145.jpg
    1384733824145.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: Basil3

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
I know they're minor issues, but the grey text washes out in the grey headers and also the numbers are hard to see in the call screen. Everything else is perfect. :)
Here's a token of my thanks: 842375289Y753710K

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for the donation, it's much appreciated!

Will fix both those issues soon, should take 5 mins.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: farang4u

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
ViperLight Blue updated to 3.1.1

- Cosmetic changes to Phone apk: Black background fixed, loudspeaker and mute icons themed
- Grey text on grey fixed in headers
- Slight change to grey in headers in footers (looks cleaner imo)

DOWNLOAD HERE

simonjack83

Jun 28, 2013
Cabras
@Basil3
I like red light theme,the touch of white is fantastic for my own opinion,but compared to the red dark theme i miss red icons (dialer,messages,mail,browser...) could be possible to get them?
Thanks in advance

chc31

Feb 14, 2012
@Basil3
I like red light theme,the touch of white is fantastic for my own opinion,but compared to the red dark theme i miss red icons (dialer,messages,mail,browser...) could be possible to get them?
Thanks in advance

You can download red themed icon packs from the hub btw!

BREWGIRL03

Mar 19, 2010
Massachusetts
These themes are really great. Do you think you can make a pink or purple one for us ladies. I think we would all be very very grateful.

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Reactions: chc31

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
These themes are really great. Do you think you can make a pink or purple one for us ladies. I think we would all be very very grateful.

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Will try to.

Hey, how i can get stock clock + weather widget 2x4 with blue fade?

nvm got it :)
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

You used mods from the hub?

Any chance of a creamy/pale orange version?

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yeah, will try to....already have a lot of themes to maintain, and i'm thinking a lot of work coming up when/if new viper comes out

hypocritelecteur

Apr 20, 2013
Will try to.

You used mods from the hub?

yeah, will try to....already have a lot of themes to maintain, and i'm thinking a lot of work coming up when/if new viper comes out

FYI the yellow bar toggle for sense apps toggle in aroma does not seem to work. The bars are still grey. I'm going to see if they're flipped and if choosing to keep them grey in aroma will give me the yellow.

-edit-
They aren't flipped, the aroma toggle just doesn't do anything.
Also of note is that if you flash this over top of the original red theme some of the red icons stick. Not sure if thats a problem or if its a quick fix or what. Not a big deal either way.

Last edited:

PeterZhao478

Aug 21, 2013
Icon

I've got a quick question... What's the icon pack that you used in the picture. Also I really like the blue theme. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please note: these themes offer the ability to apply tweaks colour presets when flashing the theme. These will apply shortly after boot. If you are thinking of choosing this option in aroma, it is highly recommended that you reset the colours tweaks before flashing by going to Tweaks > Colours Tab > Menu > Reset to default.

ViperLight Theme Download Centre
    All Light Themes can be downloaded here. Many thanks to @Whiskey103 for providing all the Viper themers with somewhere to upload to! Please note that any themes you download from here match your ROM version: DO NOT flash a 5.x.x theme on a 6.x.x ROM, there will be issues.

EDnUI1f.png

• Change between Green, Orange and Blue themes on the fly using settings > personalize > themes
    • Choose between light or dark dialer and keyboard

vNDC5ls.gif

94bj9fz.jpg

Download ViperLight 1.6.4

ViperLight 1.6.4 is compatible with ViperOne M7 6.2.x

Just flash the zip through recovery. To revert back, just reflash the ROM without wiping.

PLEASE NO REQUESTS FOR OTHER COLOURS....HAVE ENOUGH ON MY PLATE AT THE MOMENT :cool:

8E1f4rV.png

I present to you my ViperLight theme. This theme has been tucked away in the ViperOne theme thread for a while now, but have given it it's own thread, so I can add to it with different colour options etc. Most themes out there at the moment are inverted, so this just offers something different. There are a few bugs, but nothing that should stop it being used as a daily driver.

The theme isn't as light as I would have liked, have had to keep some of the context menus dark to avoid running in to problems with third party apps etc.

Link at top of first post

rvlnwL1.png
    [/CENTER]

The latest version of the theme should also be available on the Venom Hub.

To install:
    1. Download
    2. Install in recovery
    3. Enjoy

CREDITS:
    There are too many people to thank individually, but special mention goes to:
    @j to the 4n, @Turge and @hansbert for the awesome ViperOne ROM
    @fisha21 for knowing the answer to almost any question I can throw at him
    @rayford85 for his help and inspiration
    @lesscro for graphics
    The other Venom Themers, @ViNOK16Bit and @Guich
    Anyone else I forgot

kUP6ZWr.png

dgqaBmK.png
    [/CENTER]

ViperLight Yellow

mPllzAP.png

17/11:
    - Added aroma option for grey or yellow headers

As always, feedback is appreciated
    ViperLight Faded Blue, thanks to @Dunc001

k7NFJvO.png

BuQlbu6.png
    [/CENTER]

26/01:
    - Fixes to TV App
    - Fixes to toggles
    - Fixes to calculator
    - Fixes to music app
    From the next ViperOne onwards, we will now be able to offer all tweaks presets applied upon boot, meaning that you can have the look such as in the screens below without having to mess around with all of the tweaks settings individually yourself.

Huge thanks to the devs and @Dunc001 for all their work on this.

8mZCiHx.png
    EDnUI1f.png

7.0.0 on the hub

Still need to add back some extra stuff over the coming days.

Let me know of any issues.
    All light themes updated on hub. Let me know of any issues.

5a8areqy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk