Root without trigger Knox

Search This thread

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
Hi,

I'm new in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forum. I bought one recently and already had Android KiTKat 4.4.2 firmware update. Now i want to root my device but safetly without trigger knox. Anyone know a solution? Maybe with Kingo Android Root?

Thx :)

G

GuestK0079

Welcome. Your answer is all over the place.

Sent from my N9005

Last edited:

Saggiehaim

Nov 25, 2011
eilat
www.saggiehaim.net
to tell you the truth , im here for 3 years rooted my s2 , nexus 4/5 , never post anything and was all the time able to find what i needed...
looked everywhere and i still didn't found an answer to my question..
how to root my note 3 n900 without tripping knox on 4.2.2... or if its impossible..
i know tha note 3 n9005 is problematic , but in all the post says that Galaxy Note 3 Exynos can be rooted without tripping knox...

Reactions: HC4Life

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
Welcome. Your answer is all over the place.

Sent from my N9005

to tell you the truth , im here for 3 years rooted my s2 , nexus 4/5 , never post anything and was all the time able to find what i needed...
looked everywhere and i still didn't found an answer to my question..
how to root my note 3 n900 without tripping knox on 4.2.2... or if its impossible..
i know tha note 3 n9005 is problematic , but in all the post says that Galaxy Note 3 Exynos can be rooted without tripping knox...

Thx.

I will try to find an answer for my question. ;)

MRBR7

May 27, 2012
This link is an interesting read....
This douchbag tells us nothing about knox or even warns about it...
then says you can root 4.4.2 and it will Void your warrenty(by this he means knox 0x1)
he then goes on to saying you can reflash 4.4.2 without root to "get back your warrenty".
i guess he doesnt know that once its 0x1 it cant be reset...
or he knows something we dont..???

http://www.ibtimes.com/android-442-...-3-lte-sm-n9005-new-xxuenb7-firmware-tutorial

Reactions: antique_sonic

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
This should be an interesting read for you.
All you wanted to know about KNOX Void Warranty 0×1: http://omegadroid.co/wanted-knox-void-warranty-0x1/

This is not new for me, i'm aware of this, I had a Samsung S4...when u are a flashmaniac u take risks...:p I sold my S4 with Knox 0x1. But i guess some people don't care about Knox when they want to flash custom roms. Anyway this Knox s**t is ridiculous. Samsung made a bad move and many samsung fans will never buy a samsung device anymore.

Top Liked Posts