[Open] Theme Requests

Search This thread

tambourineman86

Apr 22, 2010
Texas
Google Pixel 5a
I really would like to see someone work on a minimalist theme for Supreme Sense. Here is an idea of what I am looking for. I had to dig for this one, but it was one of my favorite themes for my Samsung Moment awhile back: http://forum.sdx-developers.com/index.php?topic=7571.0

Beautiful theme. The colors, the simplicity and the elegance. I want that for Supreme Sense. Any takers? I am myself, a horrible themer. I would gladly donate for someone to make a good minimalist theme.

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I really would like to see someone work on a minimalist theme for Supreme Sense. Here is an idea of what I am looking for. I had to dig for this one, but it was one of my favorite themes for my Samsung Moment awhile back: http://forum.sdx-developers.com/index.php?topic=7571.0

Beautiful theme. The colors, the simplicity and the elegance. I want that for Supreme Sense. Any takers? I am myself, a horrible themer. I would gladly donate for someone to make a good minimalist theme.

I think I might actually take that one up.
Don't worry about donations..I dont accept those :D
But I can make a theme based on that idea "minimal elegance"
Ill start soon... will keep you updated

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Much thanks. Hit me up on pm if you need a tester.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

This is what I got so far not really complete at all still have changes to make
Especially the status bar it doesnt fit- way too dark.

but this is just a little preview
screenshot_3.jpg

screenshot_4.jpg

tambourineman86

Apr 22, 2010
Texas
Google Pixel 5a
Nice start!

To me, minimalistic requires 3 things:

1. a two-color scheme, usually black (or some shade of grey) and white.

2. flat colors. No shading/gradient that gives the illusion of depth, esp like the ones found in stock Sense. Matte colors seem to be most effective at dispelling the depth illusion. A little bit is okay, but it shouldn't be overdone.

3. simplicity. No icon glow, no bells and whistles. Less is more.

I'm loving how you're starting out with the dockbar. It's looking very nice! And the font seems like it would go well with a minimalist theme as well.

You know how to hit me up if you need a tester! Thanks for working on this one man!

Last edited:

nowiminteresting

Sep 26, 2011
Nice start!

To me, minimalistic requires 3 things:

1. a two-color scheme, usually black (or some shade of grey) and white.

2. flat colors. No shading/gradient that gives the illusion of depth, esp like the ones found in stock Sense. Matte colors seem to be most effective at dispelling the depth illusion. A little bit is okay, but it shouldn't be overdone.

3. simplicity. No icon glow, no bells and whistles. Less is more.

I'm loving how you're starting out with the dockbar. It's looking very nice! And the font seems like it would go well with a minimalist theme as well.

You know how to hit me up if you need a tester! Thanks for working on this one man!

Hey man im still working on it.I get unbanned on the 29th (if they dont perm ban me) so ill let you know then

flu13

Jun 18, 2010
I've never been much of one for themes, because I find that maybe I like some of the stuff, but not all of it. I have been looking through some of the themes here, and they're clearly great work, just not my particular cup of tea.

I saw this thread and wondered if I could have any sort of theme, what would I ask for? I currently have a black carbon fiber skin from PhantomSkinz on my phone, and a matching carbon fiber wallpaper, and it looks pretty badass, especially with the inverted, backgroundless clock. Any chance of some sort of carbon fiber-esque theme? Or even just something that is heavy on blacks? Looking at the minimalist stuff, it's close, but maybe TOO minimal. I like some flash, I just like black flash.

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
it would be nice to have the Tron Theme on Synergy RLS1-Shift.:)
They have skin picker themes for a "tron" type theme

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=18291522#post18291522
Still working on it but heres my initial release.

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
They have skin picker themes for a "tron" type theme

I'm kinda a noob so what is and where can i find skin picker and skin picker themes?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1048894 here is the thread for the Tron Sense theme.

Skin Picker is automatically in every sense 2.1 based ROM. (Synergy,Mikshift, etc) to use it, go into Settings-Personalize-Skin Chooser- and pick the sskin you want.

The skins on the thread i gave you are apks. so install them like a normal apk and they will be available to choose from

nicksimmons336

Sep 26, 2011
Wilmington
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1048894 here is the thread for the Tron Sense theme.

Skin Picker is automatically in every sense 2.1 based ROM. (Synergy,Mikshift, etc) to use it, go into Settings-Personalize-Skin Chooser- and pick the sskin you want.

The skins on the thread i gave you are apks. so install them like a normal apk and they will be available to choose from

Oh i got ya htc hub...is there themes on here for skin chooser or can we only download them from htc hub?

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I tried them out and they work great...I was just worried because they're for 2.1

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

Oh ok np. Just for information- all the majorly used sense ROMS for the shift we have are a sense 2.1/3.0 mix (Supreme Sense,Synergy,Mikshifted-G) and the stock rom is of course a full 2.1 Rom so they would all work. The only thing is that the 2.1 themes you get from that thread won't theme any of the 3.0 features/apps that the developers threw in there. only 2.1 aspects, but it wont break anything (at least I would not think so:D)

linuxman008

Apr 9, 2011
Probably exists, so I'll just let someone redirect me.

My theme request is plain and simple, stock. I need a theme that is 100% the same as stock gingersense *shudders*. I would like it for the new MikG, 1.75, but I can go with a Supreme Sense (v6) theme instead.

I currently have one like that on synergy, but with all these preformance scripts the Mik roms have, I would love to see a theme for those instead. I need it to fool the people into thinking my phone is still stock (I said I wouldn't root it, but couldn't resist >:-{D )

Any help would be nice, and if none exist, a link to a guide on how to create these themes would be great.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is back up and running again guys, :) Give a big thanks to Af974 who was able to open up the threads super quick.

This is basically a Theme Request thread themers can refer to , to pick up projects people want, or to get feedback on ideas they have personally.
    This is also if anyone makes a theme and wants to show off screenshots before they release it (or not).
    I always take a lot of consideration into these requests and I hope other themers want to use this thread also.
    Yeah I kind of worked over the black version theme with a blend of the Supreme Sense v2 theme layout and edited a few aspects of prboy1969 transparent status bar mod and rolled it into 1, but I still haven't come across a rosie that really tops off what i'm trying to accomplish. A transparent rosie could be ideal, and maybe a remapping of the personalize key if possible, to messages. I need to learn how to edit the rosie :p

I say post it up for everyone to enjoy :) . Share the wealth :) .
    Your EpicBlues theme port for Supreme Sense was my all time favorite. But it doesn't work with the newer versions. I'd like to see an update of EpicBlues for Supreme Sense, MikG, or (and?) Synergy!

Thanks!

Keep a lookout something may be in store for you...
    Sorry for being incessant, but did you get a chance to work on that theme? If not its fine, but could you link me to something else?

Has anyone posted a guide on how to make status bar themes for sense 2.1? If so, I would make one myself, but I haven't found one. If you know where one is, that would be great.

A gift!

Of course wipe cache and dalvik cache. You should be on the latest 1.76 patch for mikshift and all will be fine
    thank you Edit: anyway

A gift!

Of course wipe cache and dalvik cache. You should be on the latest 1.76 patch for mikshift and all will be fine

Why thank you my good sir, I will test immediately, will report results.

Sent from my Tapatalk Premium app I got for free thanks to getjar!!!

Edit:

I just tried this out, and though it is awesome, its not what I wanted. What I wish I could find is something that looks completely like stock gingersense, that 6 step green battery without the percentage. The one you gave me is blue with percent, and I would LOVE this battery, if I wasn't trying to pass my phone off as unrooted. Image of what it looks like here:

2011-10-20_22-47-42.jpg