By naiku, Senior Member on 5th September 2013, 02:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2014, 09:15 PM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schollianmj

any chance you could post that background? I would love to use it in my car install as well and I am sure a few others would as well...

Done, should be attached to this post.

The black border around the main image was so that it remained central on my home screen. Someone once told me about an app that I could use that would negate the need for the border, but I forget the app, and am not that worried about it to be honest. One day I may change it up a little (there are a few things I want to change using Photoshop when I have the chance) but for now it works nicely.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Launcher.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (116.6 KB, 837 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naiku For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naiku Ad-Free
29th October 2014, 12:40 AM |#42  
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 4

More
The app is multipicture live wallpaper. It lets me use the whole picture without needing a border to compensate
The Following User Says Thank You to ryanjv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryanjv Ad-Free
31st October 2014, 05:40 PM |#43  
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 810

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for your post and all details/updates. It's nice to see someone doing modifications like this... Keep it up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidSamurai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroidSamurai Ad-Free
3rd July 2017, 04:29 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, im love your project and would like to do the same in my audi a4, 1.9tdi. Could you please send me the details of all the electrical work? How can I have to same screen look as your nexus 7?
Cheers
Ash
Email: [email protected]
20th April 2019, 05:46 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Double din bezel
Can you tell where you bought the second double din bezel from please?
22nd July 2019, 01:04 AM |#46  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermouse83

Can you tell where you bought the second double din bezel from please?

Sorry, not that active on here much. I picked up all the bezel pieces from enfig car stereo.... However, I just took it all out.

The tablet had started to get slow, freezing up, not recognizing devices it charging. So, after a fruitless search for a newer tablet to replace it, I gave up and installed a Kenwood DDX9905S.

If you want that bezel piece, shoot me a PM and you can have it for the cost of shipping.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)