Ditto Note 3 (N7105) 4.3/ 4.4.2 with Note 3 features

Search This thread

donylandes

Jul 6, 2008
Mont de Marsan ( 40 )
So if I'm coming from Lion with 4.1.2 bootloader, what would be the best way to upgrade the bootloader to 4.3 so that I can use DN3 with the stock kernel?

Before flashing Ditto Note 3 , I've used Rom stock n7105xxuemk5 (nordic 4.3) , then rooted by Chainfire method , then disable KNOX with SuperSu , then freezing all knox related things with Titanium Backup !

When I flash Ditto Note 3 , I choose in Aroma N7105 with the stock kernel , and all is fine ! :good:

R0B3RTF1SH3R

actually i flashed DN3 straight over lionrom 1.2 but i was already on the MK5 Bootloader, with knox before that on the nordic release when it first came out.
with nordic release, tried to remove knox and tried a few methods, that void'd warranty on bootloader x01 etc.. but im not worried. installed this over the top and it all worked fine. even aircommand and everything. wifi/gps. (gps works fast) im using the default EMJ9 modem atm. was going to go back to ALJ2 but havent needed too yet...

Reactions: donylandes
S

sawdoctor

So the trick is to flash MK5 bootloader from Lion rom to get 4.3 bootloader without knox then flash DN3 right?

There isn't a bootloader in lion rom is there?. Either flash stock and then root (trips knox) or stay on 4.1.2 bootloader and use devil kernel for wifi. Think that's the only options at the moment. Only problem I have with devil is the compass is broken but I'm not sure it's not a rom problem

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Installed on GT-N7105T

Thanks to Donylandes for sharing the rom, it is awesome. Though the installation process was not successful the first time round, though drinking may have played a part possibly too.

First install of Ditto using CWM 6.0.4.1, flashing over Lion rom. I did not check the wipe data box in Aroma and then i let it install the rom. It was to quick the first time so installed again missing the wipe data, then on booting the phone just it looped the gt-n7105t... logo and then CWM..6.0.4.1. or some text anyways, and that is all it did. I lost cwm recovery and all.
So just put phone into recovery mode ( Vol down + home + power ) and then flashed philz_touch_5.08.5-n7105 with odin, fired up Philz Touch recovery ( Vol up + home + power ) and then selected Ditto rom, went through the Aroma installer again not missing anything, and again had to
re-install Ditto rom with Aroma and now I have a phone again. Wifi does not work, so going to use devil kernel today.

Thanks again for sharing the rom, it really is good.

R0B3RTF1SH3R

i did practically the same thing, no wipe data or cache, installed over the top of lion with like 30+ apps installed. first time install completed in like 10 seconds. didnt boot. got back to recovery again and flashed again. this time took almost a minute. then boot took about 2 minutes. was all good. stock kernel. no probs.

donylandes

Jul 6, 2008
Mont de Marsan ( 40 )
Thanks to Donylandes for sharing the rom, it is awesome. Though the installation process was not successful the first time round, though drinking may have played a part possibly too.

First install of Ditto using CWM 6.0.4.1, flashing over Lion rom. I did not check the wipe data box in Aroma and then i let it install the rom. It was to quick the first time so installed again missing the wipe data, then on booting the phone just it looped the gt-n7105t... logo and then CWM..6.0.4.1. or some text anyways, and that is all it did. I lost cwm recovery and all.
So just put phone into recovery mode ( Vol down + home + power ) and then flashed philz_touch_5.08.5-n7105 with odin, fired up Philz Touch recovery ( Vol up + home + power ) and then selected Ditto rom, went through the Aroma installer again not missing anything, and again had to
re-install Ditto rom with Aroma and now I have a phone again. Wifi does not work, so going to use devil kernel today.

Thanks again for sharing the rom, it really is good.

and we have a Note 3 in a Note 2 ;) Happy new year to all !:p

cYbOrG5

Jan 27, 2012
any mirrors? mediafire is 10kbps here...any news on the battery drain of this one? im really trying out all possible roms just to hit at least 8 hours battery on usual usage (which was around 20hours on 4.1.2)

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
There isn't a bootloader in lion rom is there?. Either flash stock and then root (trips knox) or stay on 4.1.2 bootloader and use devil kernel for wifi. Think that's the only options at the moment. Only problem I have with devil is the compass is broken but I'm not sure it's not a rom problem

These bl thing till now still make me a bit blur.
Just to ask u, since I think u r still on 4.1.2 bl.
Is it ok just to flash dn3 rom with 4.1.2 bl nd then flash devil kernel to make it work for wifi?

Thanks!

Sent from the corner of this rounded earth (N7105 v4.3, powered by LionROM)

overjoy71

May 13, 2009
Melbourne
Is it ok just to flash dn3 rom with 4.1.2 bl nd then flash devil kernel to make it work for wifi?

Thanks!

Yes. You can flash DN3 then flash devil kernel to make the wife work. Currently running this now.

Sent from XDA-powered N7105

Reactions: antique_sonic

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Thanks. I will download and try. Because I need the new snote to sync with my note 3.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Yes. You can flash DN3 then flash devil kernel to make the wife work. Currently running this now.

Sent from XDA-powered N7105

Btw which version of devil u use?

S

sawdoctor

Thanks!

I've been running dn3 on devils kernel with 4.1.2 bootloader for 2 weeks and i've had one freeze that's it. Only problem is compass is broken but i think that's the rom.
Make sure you boot up with stock kernel and install ota on stock kernel before you flash devil kernel. The ota has to be installed and booted up on stock kernel. After that devil works fine

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
I've been running dn3 on devils kernel with 4.1.2 bootloader for 2 weeks and i've had one freeze that's it. Only problem is compass is broken but i think that's the rom.
Make sure you boot up with stock kernel and install ota on stock kernel before you flash devil kernel. The ota has to be installed and booted up on stock kernel. After that devil works fine

Btw.. do we need to full wipe? I read from its thread full wipe is not recommended? ??
**confused**
I tot changing rom is always recommended to do full wipe?

S

sawdoctor

Btw.. do we need to full wipe? I read from its thread full wipe is not recommended? ??
**confused**
I tot changing rom is always recommended to do full wipe?

I did a full wipe from recovery, wipe in aroma doesn't work. I tried dirty flashing from a 4.1.2 rom and had a few fc. No fc at all since I full wiped. I can also recommend blue view theme on this rom as well

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody ,

I'm trying [ROM][STOCK][4.3] Ditto Note 3 on my GT-N7105 since a few days ( Thanks to Solohendo and Electron Team (E-Team) , and all is getting fine ; so take a look on this link :
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2541860

301386ditto1.png

545533ditto2.png

917333ditto3.png

189353ditto4.png

-Based on MK5 (N7105)
    -Deodexed
    -Note 3 features
    -Pure Stock look
    -Stock Kernel for N7105 (Selinux permissive)

UPDATE 09/01/2014 :
    trying this kernel, running well and smooth on Ditto Note 3 :
    Kernel from AGNi pureSTOCK N7105 (based on SAMSUNG OSRC JB Update 2 sources [MK9] ) Thanks to psndna88 :
    PSN_pureSTOCK-v3.6_N7105_4.3_OC-signed.zip ==>

UPDATE 29 june 2014 :
    DN3 v5+ FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317,
    Based on Android Kit Kat Samsung rom
    Pure stock look.
    Aroma Installation
    Rooted and Deodexed
    Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S5 features and apps

http://electron-team.com/ROM_NOTE2LTE/

All Credits to Team Electron's

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR DN3 v5 4.4.2

1) You need to have Samsung 4.3 Bootloader or newer. MJ4 firmware Bootloader is recommended for those who wish to avoid knox counter.
    Please use latest KitKat Bootloader if you wish to be able to charge your phone while turned off.
    ( You can flash this rom if your still on the 4.1.2 bootloader. But your going to have to flash Agni Kernel for Wi-Fi to function correcty. If by any chance after flashing the Rom and its stuck at the Samsung ;Reboot back into recovery and flash the rom again on top of what you just done without wiping anything, then the Rom should boot up with no problems. )
    2) Make sure you have the latest TWRP/CWM recovery installed. TWRP recovery is recommended.
    ( If flashing with Twrp and after wiping your complete system (including internal). When you try to flash the Rom and you get a Failed!! Then reboot recovery which will tell you no Os installed. Swipe to reboot the recovery, then it going to ask if you want to flash Root. Just hit DO NOT INSTALL and the phone will reboot. Then find your Rom on your external Sd card. Flash the Rom let aroma finish and enjoy )
    3) Next, remember to backup your app and your efs folder. That's something that you always should do before flashing anything
    4) Go to TWRP/CWM recovery via pressing home + power + volume up button at the same time.
    5) Make a nandroid backup if you haven't done so.
    6) Use the "Clean to install a new rom" option in Wipe Data and system.(clean installation recommended)
    7) (Reminder) Remember that everything you flash you do it at your own risk so do your research before flashing anyhting.
    8) Now go to choose to install the rom zip file. If you using Philz recovery, make sure to untick "Don't Allow Old update-binary" if this option is avalaible.
    9) Flash the rom. It should take less than 10 minutes till it boots.
    10) Enjoy the ROM

PS: Please read :
    IF U HAVE WIFI PROBLEM GO TO DR KETAN"S THREAD AND FLASH WIFI FIX . BOTH FILES.
    Or you can also flash the Agni Kernel for all devices for working Wi-Fi...

174905Screenshot20140530230029.png

307823Screenshot20140529163257.png

621460Screenshot20140529163347.png

531128Screenshot20140529163306.png

137326Screenshot20140529163404.png
    THE NEW THEME FOR DITO ROOM BY ME WORK PERFECT

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2591217
    236376Screenshot20131230181756.png

IF MY THEME IS BEATIFUL CLICK THANKS
    ????is this a rom post or just a few pics? i

Hi everybody ,

I'm trying [ROM][STOCK][4.3] Ditto Note 3 on my GT-N7105 since a few days ( Thanks to Solohendo and Electron Team (E-Team) , and all is getting fine ; so I post the link there :

301386ditto1.png

545533ditto2.png

917333ditto3.png

189353ditto4.png

-Based on MK5 (N7105)
    -Deodexed
    -Note 3 features
    -Pure Stock look
    -Stock Kernel for N7105 (Selinux permissive)
    The first BETA DN3 Kit Kat ROM for N7105 will be released probably later today and will be for download tomorrow ...:good:

Thanks to E-Team ( Banja, Sawdoctor and Ez )
    4.4.2 official (nordic)firmware has been released for N7105 !!

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app