[Q] Update to KitKat from rooted LS980

Search This thread

bhratashri

Apr 7, 2014
I have a Sprint LG G2 (LS980). Current rom version is ls980zva. I want to update to Kitkat, but the software update options stays on "waiting for download" and never actually downloads the ls980zvc rom.
Not sure if this is because I rooted. I did remove some bloats after rooting which I restored but still the download does not work.
I am not using this phone in the US, so there is no sprint service available. But I am able to download and browse stuff on the phone from my current providers service.

Any help or suggestions? Thanks!

Robisgnarly

Dec 20, 2011
Midland
I have a Sprint LG G2 (LS980). Current rom version is ls980zva. I want to update to Kitkat, but the software update options stays on "waiting for download" and never actually downloads the ls980zvc rom.
Not sure if this is because I rooted. I did remove some bloats after rooting which I restored but still the download does not work.
I am not using this phone in the US, so there is no sprint service available. But I am able to download and browse stuff on the phone from my current providers service.

best bet to get 4.4.2 is to run the zvc .tot. fast and easy than ioroot 25 gets root back just as quick and painless

Reactions: bhratashri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

best bet to get 4.4.2 is to run the zvc .tot. fast and easy than ioroot 25 gets root back just as quick and painless