Lenovo A850+ OTG USB cable

Search This thread

lazer88

Mar 29, 2014
Hello, i got cheap OTG USB cable and try to connect two different flash drives, keyboard and mouse without any success. Is there any option to start OTG function. on Lenovo A850+ ??. I try USB OTG Help and Stick Mount apps, but dosent help. I read that Lenovo A850+ support OTG. Thanks in advance for help.

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
If your tablet supports OTG USB, it should start automatically. At least that's how it is with Galaxy and Nexus tablets. I know that Lenovo usually has their own GUI on top of Android so wonder if they use some custom driver or need something to be enabled in system setting? You better off searching XDA or AndroidForums for your specific tablet to post in that section.

Also, make sure you have a working cable. Can you try it with another tablet or the phone, just to be sure?

Reactions: lazer88

lazer88

Mar 29, 2014
If your tablet supports OTG USB, it should start automatically. At least that's how it is with Galaxy and Nexus tablets. I know that Lenovo usually has their own GUI on top of Android so wonder if they use some custom driver or need something to be enabled in system setting? You better off searching XDA or AndroidForums for your specific tablet to post in that section.

Also, make sure you have a working cable. Can you try it with another tablet or the phone, just to be sure?

Thanks for answer. There is no option about OTG in system setings. Today i will try with other cable.

Reactions: lowsum

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for answer. There is no option about OTG in system setings. Today i will try with other cable.