[UPG]Hard-SPL Unlocker by Raphael Elite Team[ONLINE]

Search This thread

OliNex

Apr 23, 2008
Hi guys, for donations:
EDIT: see Raphael Elite Project ROM thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=2565341 also, donations list will continue there.

UPDATE 2: [SIZE=+2]Hard-SPL released![/SIZE]

[size=+2]NOTE: This is NOT a SIM unlocker - it also doesn't unlock Security for other radios. if you need that, GO HERE[/size]

thanks to Chainfire, martinitime and many others for testing!

Instructions:

1) download Hard-SPL package from attachment, extract to an empty folder. make sure it's launched from a local drive (not through network drive, etc.)
2) you must Have Phone Synced with PC in Windows Mobile!
3) run RaphaelHardSPL-Unsigned_190_1_3.exe,
4) follow steps in the RUU, check device for prompts after PC shows loading bar.
5) it should go to black screen now.
6) SPL flashes, device automatically reboots, job done.
7) to confirm you got it installed, go into bootloader mode (tricolour screen!) and verify the screen shows 1.90.OliNex.

NOTE: you will not see the SPL version during normal boot, that is the OS version, not SPL!
to enter bootloader mode to see version: with the device turned on, press and hold the volume down button, then press the reset button with the stylus tip, then release the volume down button when bootloader tricolour screen appears.

NOTE 2: anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL automatically, please copy SSPLManual.exe from second attachment to the device and run it. then once the screen is black, run RUU manually. i.e. you run the RUU on the PC, if it isn't obvious.

NOTE 3: this is unsigned Hard-SPL. no limitations on flashing ROMs or radio packages. also, this has overwrite protection, if someone needs to revert to stock SPL for warranty reasons, we will soon post a stock SPL downgrade package.

NOTE 4: do not use this RUU for anything other than SPL flashing (i.e. hardspl or stock spl restore)!!! if you want to flash some other rom, then use customruu from: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=410761

---------

UPDATE: STEP BY STEP HOW TO RETURN TO STOCK SPL - FOR WARRANTY REASONS ONLY!

0. be sure to first restore stock OS, and stock radio. stock SPL is always to be done last!!
1. download the stock spl package from this post.
2. also download the original hardspl from the attachments in this post.
3. run the hardspl exe but do not click anything in RUU yet. just let the hardspl EXE extract the files for flashing.
4. the SPL you want to revert to is a .NBH file, put the NBH in the extracted hardspl package, overwriting the original NBH file in it!
5. continue with the RUU (or if needed, run SSPL-Manual.exe manually, then run RUU when it goes to black screen), it goes to 100%, reboots, done.
+6. to verify, volume down + reset, see version number on tricolour screen, should now just say 1.90.0000.
that's it.

Attachments

• RaphaelHardSPL-Unsigned_1_90_3.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 137,865
  • SSPLManual.zip
    655.5 KB · Views: 39,637
  • StockSPL_ForWarrantyOnly_SPL190_1.zip
    133.5 KB · Views: 36,548
Last edited:

tramuyo

Feb 14, 2006
uhhh.. its a stupid question but how u can say "We have HARD-SPL ready" if u dont have one to test??

I dont know... Its like go to the lions without protection

Of course we dont expect dead devices, but... How is that about "hard-spl" ready?

cmonex

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
uhhh.. its a stupid question but how u can say "We have HARD-SPL ready" if u dont have one to test??

I dont know... Its like go to the lions without protection

Of course we dont expect dead devices, but... How is that about "hard-spl" ready?

yeah, exactly this is why we need testing. it will most probably need extra tweaking, otherwise we would have just posted the file

tramuyo

Feb 14, 2006
Ok cmonex! I will inform you when I have a Raphael for testing, just as Diamond:)

R

rhedgehog

Sat with one in my hand Right now.
What you need me to do?

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
I wanttt, I wanttttttt... This is the only missing piece of software for my future Raphael, already have the AT&T ROM and Raphael ROM kitchen. :)

cmonex

Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
well I had a dedicated tester... he disappeared :(

rhedgehog: I'll get back to you on this :)

but it would all be so much easier with a device physically available here...

R

rhedgehog

happy to help.

may not have it for much longer, but i'll do what i can.....

djwillis

Feb 9, 2006
Bath
www.distant-earth.com
Olipro, Cmonex,

I 'should' have 3 Raphael's (Voda) for testing around the 27th. If you have not had anyone help test with pre-release units by then count me in. I am pushing for them a little earlier but we shall see.

John

cmonex

Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
testers

anyone who got the raphael please send me MSN contact info.

djwillis: really appreciate that ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am trying to hard-spl on my AT&T Fuze and I am a total newbie.

When I connected the phone to laptop via USB (but did not set up activesync patnership), and run the exe, after couple of warning steps, there is only one button - update ROM. Do I click that? even though I only want to hard-spl and change radio at this time?

I am damn scared of bricking my phone. Searched a lot but could not figure out answer.

thanks in advance!