[UPG]Hard-SPL Unlocker by Raphael Elite Team[ONLINE]

Search This thread

elegant047

May 25, 2009
Hello all

I got a T-Mobile MDA Vario IV Raph 300. I flashed SPL for waranty from this thread (StockSPL_ForWarrantyOnly_SPL190_1.zip). I got now problem to add there correct windows. All writes that they are not for this pda. I am desperade, cause i know from my Touch pro 2, that all i need now is the correct windows, but from HTC site i cant get it and from the wiki list they dont work. Any ideas which one is the correct?
Ehm, now i figure out that it writes in windows CDMA... I thought this thread IS dedicated to GSM !!!

romuhostos

Aug 21, 2010
Sos please help

hello i did try to intall the Hard-SPL Unlocker and when it was intalling the phone turn off and now it does not turn on again, please what cai i do? y conect the phone to the computer and does no install the drivers it says INSTALLING but does not find the drivers please i dont have phone now what can in do?

mikempower

Sep 4, 2007
it's a miracle!!!i don't know how,i don't know why i succeed in flashing my phone!!!!!

after a lot of test now i've flashed again rom and radio!!!

rumpang

Mar 15, 2009
bintulu
i have RAPH100, my SPL is 5.07.0000, and i was unable to Flash HSPL 1.9 to my TP, What is the solution for my case? do i need to flash my phone with factory ROM that hv SPL 1.9XXXX? my phone now stuck at tricolor bootloader..

Last edited:

masry60

Nov 14, 2010
cairo
I have bought an htc touch pro and i am not sure if it is cdma or gsm how can i know
is it possibly been know from the onbl
when i went to update the phone he told me the image is 2.01.451.3
is this cdma or gsm plz PM me or give me a quick reply plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

J

jianC

The CDMA touch pro (Sprint) is more "round" in shape and the Verizon Touch Pro is extremely rectangular.

J

jianC

Sorry for double post but is there a .nbh version hard spl available? I semi-bricked my fuze and I need to reflash it but I cannot access activesync.

iEazy

Jan 8, 2011
help me pls pls pls

can someone help me? i cant open the RaphaelHardSPL-Unsigned_190_1_3.exe on my comp. it says that the application cant initialize properly. im dying to convert my htc touch pro to english. can someone help me. pls pls pls.

hitman615

Jan 12, 2011
ok guys mine pc or somethign is not letting me run the file.. everytime i try it tells me the application cannopt open.. please help//

TKETZ196

Mar 31, 2008
Connecticut
maybe I can help for some who are having trouble opening the application. Can I ask what is the OS if your computer?

If it is Vista or 7 are you running it as administrator (Right click on the executable, and click on "run as administrator"?

I found a video on youtube that walks people through the process. I am a new person who recently went through this but had some success. my laptop has Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit. The only thing i kept running into was that the device would disconnect and Windows kept popping up with "finding new hardware" and then installing drivers for them. There were afew times between installing HardSPL and the cutom ROM that I bricked my device but when in fact it severed the connection before it really did anything so it did not brick it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am trying to hard-spl on my AT&T Fuze and I am a total newbie.

When I connected the phone to laptop via USB (but did not set up activesync patnership), and run the exe, after couple of warning steps, there is only one button - update ROM. Do I click that? even though I only want to hard-spl and change radio at this time?

I am damn scared of bricking my phone. Searched a lot but could not figure out answer.

thanks in advance!