[ROM][TWRP] 4.4.2 Sense 6 Stock 5.11.661.8 odex/deodex[17/05/2014]

Search This thread

artur0588

Apr 1, 2012
Kharkiv
ROM 5.11.661.8 CL334166 release-keys 4.4.2 Sense 6 Telus.​
Developed by me and based on official release for HTC One M7 5.11.661.8 CL334166 release-keys 4.4.2 Sense 6 Telus.​
This ROM will be useful for developers and who want pure stock without any tweaks for self development.
Tested on HTC One Int. TWRP Recovery.​
Requirements​
:
-Custom recovery TWRP 2.7 05/05/2014 (not tested on CWM)​
Installation
:
-Wipe data/factory reset
-Install downloaded rom
DOWNLOAD
-odex (link removed)(17/05/2014)​
- deodex (link removed) (17/05/2014)​
@Monfro for provide backup
HTC for update to sense 6​
Changelog (17/05/2014):​
:

Added APN auto set up on first boot
All Languages on Setup Wizard
Added weather animation, calculator, flashlite. Was missed in backup provide by @Monfro here http://xdaforums.com/show...postcount=5865
Added easy lock by press top right corner
Fixed all FC in deodexed ROM​
Changelog (15/05/2014):​
:

Busybox
Init.d support
Root and SU
All Links Removed because this ROM not stable. New thread Coming soon with Custom ROM.

Last edited:

rajoar

Oct 29, 2008
Firmware?

Is it necessary or advisable to install new firmware or works perfectly with version 1.54.401.5? :confused:

horsetastic

Jun 6, 2011
Isle of Wight, UK
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Thanks, one question. Does it work on international version?

OP states tested on int HTC One.... So one would assume it does.... As long as you're rooted etc etc then you can install any ROM that matched your device. I'm in the UK and currently running this software and have even update my firmware to match.... Not a single issue with anything :)

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Oh yeh, I totally forgot to share this here as well as I'm sure there will be those who ask about it....

You wont get mobile data with this ROM in UK. Maybe not in US either and will need to manually add your carrier APN....

Here's a post that gives you the different APN settings.... Feel free to use in OP, they're only links but useful ones.

horsetastic

Jun 6, 2011
Isle of Wight, UK
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Is it necessary or advisable to install new firmware or works perfectly with version 1.54.401.5? :confused:

You can keep what you have or upgrade. Version 1.54.401.5 doesn't have a firmware as it's a port and most will still be using the latest official firmware anyway. As long as it's 4.4.2 I'd say you're pretty safe to assume it'll work just fine running it.

piyiotisk

Jun 6, 2008
OP states tested on int HTC One.... So one would assume it does.... As long as you're rooted etc etc then you can install any ROM that matched your device. I'm in the UK and currently running this software and have even update my firmware to match.... Not a single issue with anything :)

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Oh yeh, I totally forgot to share this here as well as I'm sure there will be those who ask about it....

You wont get mobile data with this ROM in UK. Maybe not in US either and will need to manually add your carrier APN....

Here's a post that gives you the different APN settings.... Feel free to use in OP, they're only links but useful ones.

how do you upgrade your firmware? link please

horsetastic

Jun 6, 2011
Isle of Wight, UK
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
how do you upgrade your firmware? link please

I wouldn't advise doing it if you're unsure so don't shout if it goes wrong... Not sure of a link but I can expain...

Put firmware.zip in your adb/fastboot tools folder on computer
Connect to computer, debugging switched on on phone.
Open command prompt and cd to location of your adb/fastboot tools.
type in adb reboot bootloader
then type fastboot oem rebootRUU
then fastboot flash zip firmware.zip <---- or whatever name your firmware.zip is called
then you should get a warning. DO NOT DISCONNECT YOUR PHONE OR DO ANYTHING RANDOM
type in fastboot flash zip firmware.zip again
then it should work and say done
type fastboot reboot-bootloader to ensure your mainver changed and hboot upgraded etc
type fastboot reboot and you're set.....

But as I said this can be risky so unless you're confident you know what you're doing then don't do it.

Oh and if it's a custom firmware.zip then you'll need S-OFF if you're not already and if it's not a custom zip or you're not S-OFF then be wary that if it doesn't work you could be stuck with firmware that doesn't work as you wont be able to downgrade back to your old one after you flash it.

Reactions: akashj17

piyiotisk

Jun 6, 2008
I wouldn't advise doing it if you're unsure so don't shout if it goes wrong... Not sure of a link but I can expain...

Put firmware.zip in your adb/fastboot tools folder on computer
Connect to computer, debugging switched on on phone.
Open command prompt and cd to location of your adb/fastboot tools.
type in adb reboot bootloader
then type fastboot oem rebootRUU
then fastboot flash zip firmware.zip <---- or whatever name your firmware.zip is called
then you should get a warning. DO NOT DISCONNECT YOUR PHONE OR DO ANYTHING RANDOM
type in fastboot flash zip firmware.zip again
then it should work and say done
type fastboot reboot-bootloader to ensure your mainver changed and hboot upgraded etc
type fastboot reboot and you're set.....

But as I said this can be risky so unless you're confident you know what you're doing then don't do it.

Oh and if it's a custom firmware.zip then you'll need S-OFF if you're not already and if it's not a custom zip or you're not S-OFF then be wary that if it doesn't work you could be stuck with firmware that doesn't work as you wont be able to downgrade back to your old one after you flash it.
yes but what firmware version do you flash?

bedobela

Aug 29, 2008
Sfintu Gheorghe
Hi, thanks for this ROM. I have an issue though...every paid ap I try to download gives me the "Could't install on USB storage or SD card issue... Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Thanks in advance.

bedobela

Aug 29, 2008
Sfintu Gheorghe
no data connection for me (Vodafone the Netherlands)

Hi,

Set your APN settings because this ROM is for Canada and doesn't include them as stock... You can search for this in Google and add them:

https://www.google.ro/search?q=voda...5.10240j0j9&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Here's what I found, just go to setting - mobile data - APN and add these in the corresponding fields:

Name: NL - Vodafone(prive) Web
APN: live.vodafone.com
Proxy:
Port:
Username: vodafone
Password: vodafone
Server:
MMSC:
MMS Proxy:
MMS Port:
MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC:
MNC:
Authentication Type: PAP
APN Type: default, supl

PXT Messaging MMS:
Name: NL - Vodafone(prive) MMS
APN:
Proxy:
Port:
Username:
Password:
Server:
MMSC:
MMS Proxy:
MMS Port:
MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC:
MNC:
Authentication Type: PAP
APN Type: mms

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM 5.11.661.8 CL334166 release-keys 4.4.2 Sense 6 Telus.​
    Developed by me and based on official release for HTC One M7 5.11.661.8 CL334166 release-keys 4.4.2 Sense 6 Telus.​
    This ROM will be useful for developers and who want pure stock without any tweaks for self development.
    Tested on HTC One Int. TWRP Recovery.​
    Requirements​
    :
    -Custom recovery TWRP 2.7 05/05/2014 (not tested on CWM)​
    Installation
    :
    -Wipe data/factory reset
    -Install downloaded rom
    DOWNLOAD
    -odex (link removed)(17/05/2014)​
    - deodex (link removed) (17/05/2014)​
    @Monfro for provide backup
    HTC for update to sense 6​
    Changelog (17/05/2014):​
    :

Added weather animation, calculator, flashlite. Was missed in backup provide by @Monfro here http://xdaforums.com/show...postcount=5865
    Fixed all FC in deodexed ROM​
    Changelog (15/05/2014):​
    :

Busybox
    Init.d support
    Root and SU
    All Links Removed because this ROM not stable. New thread Coming soon with Custom ROM.
    maybe its an oftopic, but i was really disappointed when i saw 360°camera is GONE :'( panorama isn't enough for me. :X ....

anyway flash thru recovery was ok, rom is stable, and i am lookin forward for some tweaks ^^

and i want to say thank you... and yes, i hitted that thanx button :D

To get the Pano360 to work go into your system/customize/ACC folder and open the default.xml file. Scroll down and find:

<item type="boolean" name="has_manual_capture">false</item>
    <item type="boolean" name="has_panorama_plus">false</item>

Change both of those items to "true". Save it, reboot your phone and you should have pano and manual mode. :)
    Update ready:
    Added weather animation, calculator, flashlite. Was missed in backup provide by @Monfro here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52641682&postcount=5865
    Fixed all FC in deodexed ROM
    OP
    YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

about manual capture, it wont even work, didnt it? i mean capture time etc...

You can give @djason89 credit for the fix. He suggested it in the Skydragon thread. I thought I would share it here.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk