Search This thread

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
sGadP.jpg

57urq.jpg

Twisted Pink - Had to get a Twisted version for the ladies.
For VeNuM's AnaKonda Rom

Ok, this theme is by special request. Had several people hit me up wanting a Twisted Pink theme. Hopefully some of the ladies, and maybe even some of the guys will like rocking this theme on their phone. Here are some screenshots to what you are going to get:

vvFPu.jpg
9KR1K.jpg

BOu9o.jpg
gJVvV.jpg

OyTZA.jpg
98Jey.jpg

2f0I0.jpg
oiyya.jpg

ChangeLogs:

V1 - 4/23/2012 - First Version

Credits and Thanks:

* VeNuM and Everyone that is part of Team VeNuM.

* 12Many - Using a lot of the same images as I used before just re-colored.

* KingofThaJungle - Used some pink images of his ***** Galore Theme.

* Stoney 666 and Bad Seed Customs - Images used in the Sense 4 Clock

* turkbey - Some contact and Phone images.

* UOT Kitchen - Used to make the Pink Battery Icon.

* If I have missed giving thanks to anybody and you feel you've been left out, it wasn't intentional but just a mistake. Send me a PM and I'll add you to the credits or remove it from the theme.

Instructions:

1. Download Theme and place on Sdcard.

2. Boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache.

3. Flash theme and reboot phone when its done flashing.

4. Kick back and enjoy!

Downloads:

Twisted Pink Edition v1 - CLICK HERE.

Esoteric68

Jun 9, 2011
Hellabama
Beautiful! Nice work dazed, not that I expected anything less :)

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I hate to ask, since you've done so much already, but can you do a pink facebook and yahoo mail app icon (maybe twitter too? lol) or perhaps point me in the direction of some that already exist?

Thank you, thank you!

Reactions: dazednconfused

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I hate to ask, since you've done so much already, but can you do a pink facebook and yahoo mail app icon (maybe twitter too? lol) or perhaps point me in the direction of some that already exist?

Thank you, thank you!

Are you just needing the icons?

Attachments

• katana_icon.png
    katana_icon.png
    5 KB · Views: 1,367
  • TwitterIcon.png
    TwitterIcon.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,376
  • app_icon_twitter.png
    app_icon_twitter.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,374
  • yahoo_icon.png
    yahoo_icon.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,370
Last edited:

cdss

May 15, 2011
Clermont,FL
gmail very slow and getting unfortunately,the process android.process.acore has stopped
gonna try to clear cache and see if that will fix it

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX
Dazed, I better hope my wife don't see this or I'm gonna have to trade in to get her a new phone!! She wants pink so bad. Might sleep with my phone under my pillow now so she don't steal it... Looks hot BTW.

Reactions: dazednconfused

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Dazed, I better hope my wife don't see this or I'm gonna have to trade in to get her a new phone!! She wants pink so bad. Might sleep with my phone under my pillow now so she don't steal it... Looks hot BTW.

Thanks. That's too funny. Hopefully she don't notice it.

Let me know if anybody else is having problems with gmail. I ran it all day with no problems, but just wanna see if anybody else is experiencing problems. Thanks.

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Hey dazed any work around or fix for acore.process has stopped it seem to stsrt after login to gmail?

I'm not sure. Ran it all day and didn't see it once. Do you have Google plus running as well? I'll have to try and figure out what's causing it.?

EDIT:

Talked to one of the dev's and it has something to do with syncing contacts. Ill try to figure out something. Not sure what is triggering it. It does it for some but not the others.

Last edited:

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
For those having the problem with gmail. Try uninstalling the Gmail app with root explorer or Titanium Backup, boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache, then reboot and install version from the market and see if that fixes your problem. I haven't seen this problem, so I am really not much help. Sorry about that, but give it a try and let me know if it works.

Reactions: cdss

cdss

May 15, 2011
Clermont,FL
For those having the problem with gmail. Try uninstalling the Gmail app with root explorer or Titanium Backup, boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache, then reboot and install version from the market and see if that fixes your problem. I haven't seen this problem, so I am really not much help. Sorry about that, but give it a try and let me know if it works.
Thanks Dazed, i will try that in a few and report back, at work right now so it will be a while, have to flash rom again because i was testing another rom ...
Edit: so i flashed Anakonda rom again then theme with same results, actually any app when pressed i get "android.process.acore" stopped working, something else is going on here, hope you can figure it out, thanks ...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sGadP.jpg

57urq.jpg

Twisted Pink - Had to get a Twisted version for the ladies.
    For VeNuM's AnaKonda Rom

Ok, this theme is by special request. Had several people hit me up wanting a Twisted Pink theme. Hopefully some of the ladies, and maybe even some of the guys will like rocking this theme on their phone. Here are some screenshots to what you are going to get:

vvFPu.jpg
    9KR1K.jpg

BOu9o.jpg
    gJVvV.jpg

OyTZA.jpg
    98Jey.jpg

2f0I0.jpg
    oiyya.jpg

ChangeLogs:

V1 - 4/23/2012 - First Version

Credits and Thanks:

* VeNuM and Everyone that is part of Team VeNuM.

* 12Many - Using a lot of the same images as I used before just re-colored.

* KingofThaJungle - Used some pink images of his ***** Galore Theme.

* Stoney 666 and Bad Seed Customs - Images used in the Sense 4 Clock

* turkbey - Some contact and Phone images.

* UOT Kitchen - Used to make the Pink Battery Icon.

* If I have missed giving thanks to anybody and you feel you've been left out, it wasn't intentional but just a mistake. Send me a PM and I'll add you to the credits or remove it from the theme.

Instructions:

1. Download Theme and place on Sdcard.

2. Boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache.

3. Flash theme and reboot phone when its done flashing.

4. Kick back and enjoy!

Downloads:

Twisted Pink Edition v1 - CLICK HERE.

Thank you, thank you!
    Ummm lol I don't know, can I change icons on Anakonda or do I need the actual app altered?

Sorry I'm really clueless in this area.

I'll have to try to find all of the updated apk's. Probably be tomorrow, and I'll try to add them in a flashable zip.
    Good stuff...

The chicks are gonna dig this. Nice work Dazed!
    Thanks man. I appreciate it and all of your help.