No IMEI after cyanogen 11

Search This thread

lrizzi

Sep 17, 2012
Dear xda-developers users:

I have recently flashed the cyanogenmod 11 rom in my U8800 pro, following the instruction on this thread. (Installed TWRP and so on)

Everything worked perfectly, but in the process I lost my IMEI.

Sadly I have not a backup of my IMEI (I trusted the upgrade to go smoothly), but I have my IMEI number written down on the phone behind the battery. Is there a way to "reflash" my IMEI?

I found guides explaining how to do this, but all of them required to access some sort of service menu that is not avaliable on Cyanogenmod. Can you please explain me how to restore my phone to the original ROM (I have really no clue on how to do that!). Also a procedure to recover my IMEI without restoring the original ROM is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

mohammad.nomaan

Nov 11, 2012
Manama
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Dear xda-developers users:

I have recently flashed the cyanogenmod 11 rom in my U8800 pro, following the instruction on this thread. (Installed TWRP and so on)

Everything worked perfectly, but in the process I lost my IMEI.

Sadly I have not a backup of my IMEI (I trusted the upgrade to go smoothly), but I have my IMEI number written down on the phone behind the battery. Is there a way to "reflash" my IMEI?

I found guides explaining how to do this, but all of them required to access some sort of service menu that is not avaliable on Cyanogenmod. Can you please explain me how to restore my phone to the original ROM (I have really no clue on how to do that!). Also a procedure to recover my IMEI without restoring the original ROM is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Im also facing the same issue after flashing the CM11 from Blefish on my U8800 (not pro)
Unfortunately, for now the only fix available to us is to reinstall the stock rom, use the IMEI backup tool and then reflash the custom ROM.
I haven't done that yet as my phone is still working fine (IMSI and the serial no. is being used I guess)

If I find a fix will update, thnx anyways