Zeam Launcher with ICS Dock Buttons (3.1.10)

Search This thread

kchat

Oct 16, 2014
Kolkata
Awesome improvement of Zeam. I used to use the last official version, but each time the phone boots up 'Zeam' stops! I don't like any other launcher except this. So, from today I've started to use ur ICS-Zeam version. Hopefully it won't stop again at the startup. Thanx a bunch! :)

RafaGamas

Jan 17, 2015
NOTICE: Let me make something 100% clear before you read on. I take NO and I mean NO credit for developing this launcher! I only did some minor editing to it, did not develop it.

This is not something really all that special, however I thought I'd share for anyone who's interested. Being as battery conscience as I am I recently turned to the launcher Zeam for a light launcher that wouldn't strain the battery. Although it is not the most customizable launcher in the world, it definitely is easy on the battery. Hence why the battery freindly rom Slim ICS uses Zeam as its default launcher for example. The thing is... the app drawer button on the dock bothers me. The window pane looking button kills the ICS vibe in my opinion. Thus I edited the most recent version of the Zeam launcher to give the app drawer button & home button a more ICS feel.

Home%20Screen.png
Application%20Grid.png

In the above screenshot I'm using the "Dark fade" dock background and my application grid is set to "193" transparency. The search bar and clock widget seen in the screenshot can be found/downloaded in the Add Ons section below.

ICS Zeam Download v3.1.10

Just download and install like a normal .apk; simple as that! Hope you enjoy!
Having issues installing over the official Zeam launcher? Here's the answer you're looking for... http://rootzwiki.com...10/#entry596561

(Tiwiz) ICS Search Bar

Minimalistic Text

The link is no longer working. If you can fix it I would really appreciate it. It's my favorite launcher and I'd like to try it with a fresh look.

Tanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTICE: Let me make something 100% clear before you read on. I take NO and I mean NO credit for developing this launcher! I only did some minor editing to it, did not develop it.

This is not something really all that special, however I thought I'd share for anyone who's interested. Being as battery conscience as I am I recently turned to the launcher Zeam for a light launcher that wouldn't strain the battery. Although it is not the most customizable launcher in the world, it definitely is easy on the battery. Hence why the battery freindly rom Slim ICS uses Zeam as its default launcher for example. The thing is... the app drawer button on the dock bothers me. The window pane looking button kills the ICS vibe in my opinion. Thus I edited the most recent version of the Zeam launcher to give the app drawer button & home button a more ICS feel.
    Home%20Screen.png
    Application%20Grid.png

In the above screenshot I'm using the "Dark fade" dock background and my application grid is set to "193" transparency. The search bar and clock widget seen in the screenshot can be found/downloaded in the Add Ons section below.

ICS Zeam Download v3.1.10

Just download and install like a normal .apk; simple as that! Hope you enjoy!
    Having issues installing over the official Zeam launcher? Here's the answer you're looking for... http://rootzwiki.com...10/#entry596561

I've never really preferred Zeam and that was the reason why. After i moved onto ICS I couldn't go back to the GB looking appdrawer/dock icons..
    Thanks for this man, i'll actually try it out.

Will you be updating this with every new Zeam version out? That sounds painful.
    Glad you like it! I'm going to do my best to keep it updated with each new version. Especially since it's really not all that hard. Just a few icon changes and then I resign the .apk... Zeam doesn't seem to be updated that frequently anyways. So unless my laziness gland starts acting up, it'll be updated.
    Sorry for the delayed response sisterchick. Actually it's not the "Minimalistic Text" app that you want, it's the "(Tiwiz) ICS Search Bar" app that you want. The Minmalistic Text app can be seen in the left screenshot in the OP; it's what shows the date in a text format. Now back on the topic of the ICS Search Bar, no, it is not a replacement for the stock Google Search. Once you click on the widget it will just open the phone's Google Search app. If you click on the widget's microphone button it will open the phone's Google Voice Search app.
    I´m translate zeam ics to spanish

Link