HTC note lol

Search This thread

VonEsch

Dec 31, 2010
Ventura, CA
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I enjoy HTC phones, but as of late their speakers are worthless. Coming from HTC there are things I miss, but I love my note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

jimmer411

Jul 15, 2009
It will be over priced, have the crappiest display ever and probably the same 800mah battery they have been using in all their phones since the touch pro.

6 months later they will release 3 more versions, 1 won't have a front facing camera, one will lack LTE and the other will have a smaller screen but the supply will be so low only a handful will buy it.

3 months later those 3 phones will get updated with faster processors and less ram and they will all have the same screen size and then they will stick 4 cameras on their note refresh and announce a line of accessories in partnership with jay-z's rocawear clothing line shortly before being bought out by LG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

ahmarchi

Aug 20, 2008
Greensboro
It will be over priced, have the crappiest display ever and probably the same 800mah battery they have been using in all their phones since the touch pro.

6 months later they will release 3 more versions, 1 won't have a front facing camera, one will lack LTE and the other will have a smaller screen but the supply will be so low only a handful will buy it.

3 months later those 3 phones will get updated with faster processors and less ram and they will all have the same screen size and then they will stick 4 cameras on their note refresh and announce a line of accessories in partnership with jay-z's rocawear clothing line shortly before being bought out by LG.

LOL i will click thanks just for this laugh haha

Iphony89

Apr 25, 2012
Sense 4.0 might actually shine on a note like phone, but like all HTC's lately the speakers and the battery would be major problems.

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
They just better bring their A-game. I'd imagine them using the S4 PRO, HD screen of some sorts and the usual other jazz. It really comes down to battery life and their software. Software is what's been killing the OneX in all comparison tests.

I'd imagine a name like the HTC One-Scribe or simply Scribe...since it will come with the scribe pen.

Regardless, competition will only make the Note 2 that much better. I personally wont switch to the HTC variant no matter what the specs.

TheMrRoxtar

Nov 7, 2011
Frisco,Tx
They just better bring their A-game. I'd imagine them using the S4 PRO, HD screen of some sorts and the usual other jazz. It really comes down to battery life and their software. Software is what's been killing the OneX in all comparison tests.

I'd imagine a name like the HTC One-Scribe or simply Scribe...since it will come with the scribe pen.

Regardless, competition will only make the Note 2 that much better. I personally wont switch to the HTC variant no matter what the specs.

Amen brother!!

Reactions: JohnnyQ1964

welchertc

Jan 13, 2011
From the looks of that the included pen won't fit inside it, which is a killer negative point in my eyes for a phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: VonEsch

SKyRocKeting727

Nov 22, 2011
Sacramento
Im hoping for Samsung to make a second generation note. I just love this device. I could care less about top end specs. As long as it works for me, I'm getting it.

-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

lsxrx7

Feb 24, 2010
Its not like HTC coming out with a 5.3, u can't call that copy...
Fine... Maybe HTC is copying the Dell streak lol

SKyRocKeting727

Nov 22, 2011
Sacramento
Samsung is ahead in the android game. But HTC is a close second and they're trying to get back into the top spot. So why not compete in the phablet category? (tablet phones = small and new market). The more (options) the better I guess. If Apple jumped on the tablet phone category, they would have a huge market.

-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

Last edited:

redeuxx

Aug 31, 2010
USA
ribbed.us
Since I've gotten my Note, I'll probably always be looking for a 5"+ screen for every future phone ... so I love any future where multiple manufacturers compete in the 5"+ phone form factor.

Reactions: Sinful Animosity

azturbomini

Jun 9, 2010
I've had software/hardware issues with my last two Samsung phones which is why I haven't purchased a note. Whether it's HTC or another manufacturer building a note like phone it gives me another choice which is good. Competition drives development = WIN.

Sent from my phone using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Amen brother!!

From the looks of that the included pen won't fit inside it, which is a killer negative point in my eyes for a phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Since I've gotten my Note, I'll probably always be looking for a 5"+ screen for every future phone ... so I love any future where multiple manufacturers compete in the 5"+ phone form factor.